Larsencm

May 26, 2017
How do I start the upskirt photo quest?
Also it is very hard to make money here. there are two jobs that i found and both are not very well paid. What do I miss?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
How do I start the upskirt photo quest?
Also it is very hard to make money here. there are two jobs that i found and both are not very well paid. What do I miss?
9am, school corridor.. talk to arnold.. you need to have bought and set up the phone.
There are a few others ways to make money also... your mother each morning and selling your sisters underwear are two good ways to make a small amount regularly.

raserrganjer

Apr 20, 2023
Zenny! Thank you so much for your efforts. I play your game since August I think and you did a great job) Wish you luck, patience and creativity!

I'm here with a question about 1 quest that you added in this patch, where you have 2 different path to follow. "White" part of quest was very spicy, thank you. But I can't finish the "black" one. Questlog told me to follow the person again in weekend day, but nothing happens in the new place you'd added. Maybe I did something wrong? (White and Black here means hair color of persons)

THank you again!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Zenny! Thank you so much for your efforts. I play your game since August I think and you did a great job) Wish you luck, patience and creativity!

I'm here with a question about 1 quest that you added in this patch, where you have 2 different path to follow. "White" part of quest was very spicy, thank you. But I can't finish the "black" one. Questlog told me to follow the person again in weekend day, but nothing happens in the new place you'd added. Maybe I did something wrong? (White and Black here means hair color of persons)

THank you again!
Thank you very much for the nice comments :)

I think the quest you are referring to was from a previous update... is it the grandma vs grandma one?
And if so, I think you are on the bit when you have to go to the park.. but you might need to go to the police station first..
Send me a message if you are still stuck with the quest name and step you are.. and i can double check.

SicFran

May 7, 2017
Any chance for autosave function being added?
As on occasions I manage to click out of the active window on some link on toolbar thus wiping my progress... :(

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Any chance for autosave function being added?
As on occasions I manage to click out of the active window on some link on toolbar thus wiping my progress... :(
Id have to think out the mechanics of how this could work.. It might be possible..
*continues to think.... hmmmmm
I will revisit this idea for the v0.85 version.. (the 0.05 versions are engine updates, and I the 0.75 I am already underway working on, and got too much planned to be able to add another feature..). I cant promise anything, but I will defo look at a way of doing it..

lin540337312

Jul 30, 2021
Now I just want to know how to get into the game. After downloading version 0.7, the 0.4 archive cannot be loaded or deleted. This prevents me from entering the game.New archives cannot be created nor old archives deleted. Even loading a save file downloaded from someone else doesn't work:cry:

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Now I just want to know how to get into the game. After downloading version 0.7, the 0.4 archive cannot be loaded or deleted. This prevents me from entering the game.New archives cannot be created nor old archives deleted. Even loading a save file downloaded from someone else doesn't work:cry:
I would say it sounds like an issue with your browser..
Try toggling the private browsing option.. and make sure you have got no addons running that could prevent it from saving to the browser cache..

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes