LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I can't find a way to start a quest getting a job. Can soneone guide me, please?
You have to make friends with the shopkeeper and then he will make it a condition that he will give you a job if you get him some photos. This is one of the jobs. Another job is with your father and the other job is with the woman in the costume shop.

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
You have to make friends with the shopkeeper and then he will make it a condition that he will give you a job if you get him some photos. This is one of the jobs. Another job is with your father and the other job is with the woman in the costume shop.
Thank you.
Do you know the friendship level I would need with each of the three characters (father, shopkeeper, costume shop owner) in order to get a job?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
In previous versions, when talking to Skylar it appeared that he liked her +1. The same thing happens to me with a new boy who has shown up at school. I don't know what Skylar mission you're referring to. Regarding the other girls, I think he passed me at school in the hallway upstairs, I'm not sure.
The skylar things is a change in the most recent version.. so from now on, you have to have completed the clonewars quest, before talking to skylar gives +1 to like..
Should not be the case with other npcs.. Unless I have accidentally copied and pasted a bit of code that was not meant to.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Thank you.
Do you know the friendship level I would need with each of the three characters (father, shopkeeper, costume shop owner) in order to get a job?
If you go to the quest help section (you might want to switch to easy help and stat tracking on, in the options).
It should say... it will be either 10 or 15 like.. (I tend to for the earlier quests keep the stats like that pretty low).

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The game is now getting more beautiful now zenny and I love your game may I ask when will the gay corruption quest be coming for all the characters in the game and also the family of the main character that is all
Thank you :)
I am tending to follow a bit of a circular motion regarding NPCs and fetishes... So I tend to add a bit more to either an NPC (or one I have not used before) and to different fetishes each update..
This next update will be a minor update, so will not focus on a new quest but instead a mix of extra steps for currently not completed quests (like the park toilet one / the gaming gaymen one also).. and will also have a big update to the MC's phone.. to make it look much nicer.
The 0.8 update however I have a planned quest, and I am working on having a Gay and Straight route in that. With both Gay and Straight post quest rewards..

I have not really thought yet about either the father or grandfather (or uncles) having a gay quest line yet. So they might be a bit further down the line to be honest.

All that said, depending on how patreon's vote when I put up polls for content might fast track certain NPCs / fetishes also.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I had exactly the same problem, the page doesn't scale down properly on smaller screens. The start button is there but you have to scroll the screen to the right to find it.
You should be able to use the zoom in and out on you browser to get the pages to fit your screen.. Its amazing because alot of the original complaints about the game was that it was too small for the higher def monitors.. I have not altered the size of the game screen from day one, as the browser zoom solves both size issues, better than I could with code

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Having said that, I can't start or load because the create and load buttons don't work. It looks like the onclick ultimately calls loadsavedetails() on line 1888 which throws NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED, at least on firefox.

The console also doesn't like the syntax on line 15973 but I'm not sure that's related.

FWIW I downloaded the full game first from pixeldrain then redownloaded from gofile when it didn't work.

Edit: So apparently it works if I switch on private browsing. FWIW the last version I played was 0.35 but 0.7 won't let me create or load saves in normal mode even after clearing browsing data. I can click the create and load buttons but the save slots don't appear on screen.
Ok so regarding the console issue.. there is normally when I run the game 1 error, the one you mention at 15973.. but it has no impact on the game working. so I have just ignored that..
Outside of that the game should be able to load old saves... If they are really really old saves, then I dont see why it cant open them still but I have not tested that.
It sounds like the save loading issue you are having is more down your browser not letting you make a new save in the cache from the loaded file that the file being corrupted.. (based on the edit you have added)..
The game is tested and works on both chrome and firefox, and previous versions have been tested to work on edge and safari. And works on Linux OS also..

Its hard to diagnose the issue as I can't replicate it here.. and its not a problem that most users are having.. I would have thought that private browsing would have made it less likely to work.. but I don't use that feature and I dont know enough about it to say if it does.. but also it could be another browser plug in that is blocking something, like an ad blocker.. However I do use one of them and again no issue..

Reactions: ErrantVenn

Gooningmaster

Jan 13, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to get all game stats?
well for strengt you need to go in the gym located in the school and workout then for creativity , it skill, intelligent and some other you need to take class.
for stealth, charisma,corruption,fighting skill you can borrow book from the library in the school.
tell me if you want to know about other stat(y)

HentaiGod235ness

Jul 7, 2023
well for strengt you need to go in the gym located in the school and workout then for creativity , it skill, intelligent and some other you need to take class.
for stealth, charisma,corruption,fighting skill you can borrow book from the library in the school.
tell me if you want to know about other stat(y)
How much fighting skill i need to defeat the bullies

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I honestly don't know even with 40 in fighting skill I still lose from time to time, so the more you train fighting the more chance that you Can succed, at least that's what I think.
So it works like this.. if you say with a fresh new 0 stat mc, you have a 80% of losing / 20% of winning..
str and fighting will alter that by upto say 30 each.. meaning you then have a 80% chance of winning and 20% of losing..

I can;t remember the exact figures.. and I need to double check this is working correct, as someone else has suggested they are never winning.. but the idea is that however weak you are, there is still a chance of winning and however strong you get there is still a chance of losing..

I will double check the mechanics and the maths for the next update to make sure its not messing up somewhere..

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
I can't seem to start The Job Father, on both a new file and an updated old save. I get the dad to 15+ like, but the quest icon never triggers to let me begin it, even when interacting with him at any time of day and on weekends. Am I missing an extra step here?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I can't seem to start The Job Father, on both a new file and an updated old save. I get the dad to 15+ like, but the quest icon never triggers to let me begin it, even when interacting with him at any time of day and on weekends. Am I missing an extra step here?
if i recall, you need to interact with him t the dinner table week day

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes