ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Well, I'm so sorry to bother you again but after reaching 30 like and 30 corrpution wirth sister, a new button appeared but it seems like I can't click on it
no bother.. I think that might the flirt button (that is not implemented yet).. I did think I had hidden that, as peole were (like you)(rightly) asking what it was and why it did not work...
There are a few little bugs in the game like this at the moment.. and the more people play.. the more I can iron them out :)
And also the more I develop the more it will get better (I hope)...
Hence why I am as I write this. still working on finishing the second of the two new mini (beginner quests) Ive been working on..

Reactions: ThornyAce

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
what have i to do for the kendra quest ?
it says observe 10 occaions for workout ...but i m on 102 observed lol

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
what have i to do for the kendra quest ?
it says observe 10 occaions for workout ...but i m on 102 observed lol
Wow that is some observing!
Doesnt the hint say that this is the end of the content?
The next step of this quest is on my plan for the v0.3 version..

Cheesek

Sep 1, 2018
Everybody have a good day. I’m sorry, but I never figured out how to get a picture of your mother’s breasts for the shopkeeper. I followed her all weekend, pressed the photo button, but nothing appeared. They close at some point in the bedroom but there’s no way to open the door. Tell me, please, I am stuck and can't earn money. And how to do bullying? What needed for this? I found a guy who has 70 dom, I have 100 dom, but no extra buttons.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Everybody have a good day. I’m sorry, but I never figured out how to get a picture of your mother’s breasts for the shopkeeper. I followed her all weekend, pressed the photo button, but nothing appeared. They close at some point in the bedroom but there’s no way to open the door. Tell me, please, I am stuck and can't earn money. And how to do bullying? What needed for this? I found a guy who has 70 dom, I have 100 dom, but no extra buttons.
You need to go to the bedroom of parents at 5am on either sat or sunday. You will also need a certain about of corruption. (and the camera)..
Once you enter the room. if the quest icon is not on the top left.. you might need to interact with her(i cant remember if I made it a location or npc event truth be told).. but its defo that time and weekend.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hello, When can we expect an update?
Hello my friend.. and welcome.. Im hoping for v0.3 to come out about 16th of September.
I have been posting to my patreon site which can be view by all (not just members) with updates of how things are going and what things I am working on.
I was hoping it could have been for this weekend, but I have loads more I want to put into the next release before it comes out.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hi!
Ok So I am hoping to the next release out next weekend. I am going to release it in stages from top teir patreon down to public. Not sure what the gap between each will be yet. But anyways so I think I got time to add 1 extra feature/item to this release. So I wanna know what is most wanted.. I have put a patreon only poll on my patreon site.. but I am also adding a public vote here.. As I do want to hear from both groups. If you are a patreon and want to add your vote on both, feel free :)
I am limiting the voting on both polls to 24 hours from now..

Thanks as always for your support guys and look forward to hearing what is popular.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Controls are absolutely horrible. It's a mechanic just figuring out how to change zones. Terrible interface.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Next version update.
I am just going over some final checks to make sure (as best I can) that everything is working as I want it. I am aiming for a Friday evening release for the patreon version and assuming nothing "real life" gets in the way, that should be all fine.

Like last time, I am going to create 4 versions.

Public version, this will be released on a little later probably about 24 hours after patreon.

Patreon first tier. This will have some bonus starting cash
Patreon 2nd tier. This will have more bonus cash and some bonus MC Corruption
Patreon 3rd tier. This will have more bonus cash, more bonus MC Corruption and the Skip 1 day button.

Im going to release the 3 patreon version at about the same time.

Hope everyone is well.. and thanks for all your kind words and support.. And thanks for filling in the polls here and on patreon.. I have taken the winning result into development but also taken note of all other votes also for future updates.
I have posted another message to the patreon about a plan for future releases following this one.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Is there a story arc for MC sissification, or does the tag apply only to Eliah's quest?
At the moment there is no MC sissification.. I am not rulling out that for the future, and infact there is a stat on the MC for sissy as well as Bi.. so its possible. I would say I am quite open to this becoming a future direction the MC could be taken down.. I just want to be able to do it justice as there are a few games on here that does this and do it well.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
V0.3 Update... The Patreon versions of the v0.3 will be on shortly Just in the process of very slowly uploading them..
Public version will follow on here. The changelog for the game is now out on the patreon (for all) to read.
I hope you guys all enjoy it. I am going to update the front page on here over the next day to be more clear about what this game is and what it isnt. To avoid people being disappointed or frustrated.

I am going to try to reply as normal to most quests/ feedback..

And once again thank you all for your kind comments / feedback and support .. I do listen :)

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes