ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
ZennyDarkstar I have the same problem with the shopkeeper quest. When debugging the code, the call for questreqend() returns 0, because $data[17][6][18] is 4 in "case 6 : if ($data[17][6][18]==5)"

I have taken the pic from dads phone already and have quest requirements.
I will take a look at that now.. thanks for hitting the nail right on the head.. this should make it really easy for me to fix. a few versions ago I changed the steps so instead of being each frame was a step, I now count a single step as having multiple frames (that might not make alot of sense.. but its where the number change came from lol)

The public release of v0.5(1) is going to be coming out soon.. so the fix will be included in that. :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I will take a look at that now.. thanks for hitting the nail right on the head.. this should make it really easy for me to fix. a few versions ago I changed the steps so instead of being each frame was a step, I now count a single step as having multiple frames (that might not make alot of sense.. but its where the number change came from lol)

The public release of v0.5(1) is going to be coming out soon.. so the fix will be included in that. :)
Its interesting actually as I am currently working on a bug with starting one of the new quests that was only in the game as a placeholder before.. but because of the way the old save is merged into the new, the old trigger was still in the new version..
And its kinda a similar issue here with the ending of a quest.. so I have totally altered the code so that it doesnt copy all info about a quest from an old save.. only the info that is relevant to your progress..

This should make future versions more robust when opening old saves! :D

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The link shud now be updated on the front page to v0.51 and also I have made the resource pack (which is the public release) available to all from my patron also.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: scarfer and LizJ

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Would highly recommend adding video playback controls to the base game.

I am comfortable enough editing the file; does anyone know what would need to be added to enable video controls? Or is the answer "way too much"?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Would highly recommend adding video playback controls to the base game.

I am comfortable enough editing the file; does anyone know what would need to be added to enable video controls? Or is the answer "way too much"?
In my (Firefox) browser, a right-click-on-video context menu option is "Show Controls" (on a video-by-video basis).

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Well, looking through the pictures in the archive, am I right that the gay content is limited to giving one of the bullies a handjob in the school bathroom? I might wait for this one to get a bit more content.

Reactions: Lampshade15

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
Lost all my saves again. This game really need a way to create external save because right now there is no point in playing it if you have to restart everything at each update.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I am having issues on the A wild aunt chase quest. I am at the point where i have to go in and steal the spare key. But it doesn't add it to the inventory. I have a button to steal the key, i get a message saying that i got the key "
Recent activity has caused changes:
Obtained Item: :Chase Spare House Key"
But it does nothing. I can press that button 100 times. All it does is advance time by 1 hour. Anyone knows the variable responsible for this so i can change it manually ? ZennyDarkstar

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
How do we increase charisma?
1. Use the mirror in the bathroom you share with your sister (once a day). +1
2. Read How to Win Friends and Influence People (library loan, once a day) +1
3. Buy Luck pants from shopkeep; wear them. +50

Last edited:
Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I am having issues on the A wild aunt chase quest. I am at the point where i have to go in and steal the spare key. But it doesn't add it to the inventory. I have a button to steal the key, i get a message saying that i got the key "
Recent activity has caused changes:
Obtained Item: :Chase Spare House Key"
But it does nothing. I can press that button 100 times. All it does is advance time by 1 hour. Anyone knows the variable responsible for this so i can change it manually ? ZennyDarkstar
I will double check this later.. but I think the key does not appear in your inventory.. but it does move the quest on. which enables you to do the next step.. however.. if its still asking you to take the key, that might be an issue

willfarnham

Jul 31, 2020
That is (actually) the correct start screen.

Create > Create (upper right) > Confirm > Quest icon (upper left) > Check mark (upper left) ...
ok i get to the confirm bit but there is no quest icon? or a check mark

the below screenshot is after i press confirm, am i missing something obvious? Untitled.png

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes