Antrax

Mar 21, 2017
Mom gives lunch money every weekday morning in the kitchen.
Sell sister's underwear to Arnold.
Complete Getting a Job quest and work for shopkeep on weekends.
Complete The JobFather quest and work at garage on weekends.
Become a Bully and take others' lunch money.
Thanks

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
No gay content, yet gay tag...
there is some gay content.. like everything else tho it is building.. and like all the content it is not in your face after 5 clicks..
I would like to add more to the gay content the next big content update.. but it will depend on what patreons vote for.. and last time the gay content didnt poll high..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
View attachment 3293254

I get this option after i try to take Fox's cosplay for sister, and nothing happens when i click on it.
Im going to have a run through of the content again on the weekend.. to make sure all triggers are working as I expect.. if there is any issues I will fix and release a bug fix.. You are the first to mention this, but maybe first to get this far??
Thanks for info though will look into it :)

Reactions: vimmers

EisCold

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, so I have a problem, when I go to Fox's apartment to do this mission
Screenshot_20240125_194805_JoiPlay.jpg
Nothing appears at all. I tried going into her apartment to see if the trigger is in there but nope. Any idea where the trigger for the event could be?

Sorry if it's been asked before.

Last edited:

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Same here. Can't get it either.
Learned this somewhere else in a discussion about this game:
There is a unlisted requirement for this step in v0.51P (and I think it is expected to go away in the next patch):
Wear the Batman costume again.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Learned this somewhere else in a discussion about this game:
There is a unlisted requirement for this step in v0.51P (and I think it is expected to go away in the next patch):
Wear the Batman costume again.

Hope this helps.
This is correct.. there is a error in the code when I was making the trigger (copied from another one) i did not delete the bit that stated you have to be wearing the batman costume..
will be fixed in the next update. but until them.. wearing it fixes the problem :)

Reactions: LizJ

jamesi333

Oct 7, 2019
Hello, having problem with the quest lusty workout, I'm on step 2 and it tells me to look something up on the computer but nothing comes up when i look at my laptop (i tried every button none trigger anything related to the quest and the quest button isn't there) any help would be appreciated

Aug 29, 2017
So I'm having trouble with the Camgirl Sis task - I've worn the balaclava and the task hint tells me I have the ipad and to check it in my bedroom but it doesn't appear in my inventory and no mission button appears in the bedroom. I've also worked for Misty and the cosplay item appears for sale but never appears in my inventory if I try to buy it.

Cheers

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
So I'm having trouble with the Camgirl Sis task - I've worn the balaclava and the task hint tells me I have the ipad and to check it in my bedroom but it doesn't appear in my inventory and no mission button appears in the bedroom. I've also worked for Misty and the cosplay item appears for sale but never appears in my inventory if I try to buy it.

Cheers
If you have worked for Misty 3 times.. then the quest will have moved on (the item does not appear in your inventory).. the same for the ipad.. I am 99% sure it does not appear as an inventory item..

The quest is currently at a stop once you get the costume.. You can currently get the costume via 2 ways.. first from working for misty.. second when you steal the ipad, you are told of 4 people who have bought it and 1 of them I have built the quest you now need to complete to be able to do the sub quest to get the costume from them...
Once I have built the other 3 ways.. I will move on the main quest.. this might be some time.. as to be honest.. I really shouldnt have made so many ways to get it lol..

Hope that helps :)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
View attachment 3296896
where to meet her to start the quest , please help
If you look in the settings there is a option to swap the help to easy.. and turn on the quest tracker.. that should give you very clear instructions of where to be and when...
This can be swapped on and off if you want to then continue to play with out too much help, and only use it when you are stuck..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
"Don't bite the cock that feeds" broken/infinite quest.
At the moment the quest does not move on from a certain point.. its not exactly broken.. but stops at a repeatable event.. more to come in the future.. (alot depends on what patreons vote that they want to see developed)..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
For the few people who posting stuck on quest x at point x..
If you go to the settings page you can turn on the easy mode for quest hints.. and quest tracker too..
This will probably help... (particularly the older quests as they should play through ok without bugs)

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes