jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
The cost of the laptop is displayed in a mouseover (hover over) if you leave your mouse on the items for like 0.5 of a second.. (not sure if that is too much grind for u?)

The Paper round is by far not the only way to earn money.. and you should have been given enough money at the start of the game to buy the mobile phone (during the intro quest).
If the player had all the stats needed at the start of the game then why have stats ? and then we are back to being a visual novel, where the player is just taken through a series of "next"s from start to finish.
There are many many (good) games on here that are more like that.. This game is not trying to be like that..
However, I am improving the grind, and making it more purposeful and enjoyable.. This I would hope has improved from early versions, but is not completely where I want it to be for all stats yet.

So I dont completely disagree with your comment that there is too much grind...
I will mention that patreons do start with some boosted stats as one of their perks.. again that is not for everyone and thats fine.. but for people who want a leg up, there is that option..

Hopefully I have been able to explain a little about what the game is / trying to be.. and help...

Thanks for your comments :)
ah when playing on mobile you can't view cost of goods then.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
nor tablet
Do be honest I hadnt considered player would be using either.. im not sure if the save even works in those browsers and screen fits either.. sorry :(
tbh everything else works kinda OK, but the grind is a lot worse if your mobile I'd say. any tips on how to get money besides paper route and how much I need for laptop?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Where are, and how do I get, the netorare options?
A few of the quests have NTR content.. probably the best examples are in the Wild Aunt Chase. And what does the Fox cosplay sets up for some..
Some more of the quests are leading towards possible NTR encounters also..
If you class Cuck as NTR then the siscam / misty route is what you are looking for also.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
think I reached eoc
eoc? End of Content? its possible.. There is some content like text messages that has upto like 50 different images per NPC (for a few)..
I have been playing through the game myself recently to make sure everything is work, and spotting any minor issues. And logging them all to be fixed.. And have now started fixing some of them..
Its taken me a good few hours to get through all the content..

Hope you enjoyed what there is so far :)
If so, please feel free to leave a nice review and if not.. please also feel free to leave a not so nice one, many have lol

Reactions: DeMarcus16

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
tbh everything else works kinda OK, but the grind is a lot worse if your mobile I'd say. any tips on how to get money besides paper route and how much I need for laptop?
A few of the quests open up jobs.. (job father - mech, siscam/misty - working for misty, supplying upskirt pics to arnold, and I cant remember if the toilets in park pay per hj)
Your mother gives u money in the school mornings
Selling your sisters panties also brings in a few quid.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
What browser are you using.. and have u got anything installed that might prevent the create happening.. like private browsing?
If you have more than one browser on the machine.. try a different browser, see if that helps.
Microsoft Edge is my preferred Browser though I tried Google Chrome and Firefox but neither of those worked either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess i'm not playing this game

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi all I am stuck on the quest (sister on the game Step 1 find someone to train you) . I know its someone called Austin, but I can't find him could I get some help it would be greatly appreciated.

xinxat

Apr 28, 2023
Hi, how does the upskirt king quest starts? i have taken several upskirt pictures but the quest still is in status "startable" where does it start?

thanks !

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hi, how does the upskirt king quest starts? i have taken several upskirt pictures but the quest still is in status "startable" where does it start?

thanks !
speak to arnold in the school corridor at 9am.
You have to have a mobile phone to start it .. but im guessing you got that

Reactions: xinxat

xinxat

Apr 28, 2023
Hi, another doubt that is blocking me: how can i find info about that mobile gym instructors with my laptop? seems that the search is restricted to a few pages.

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes