ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hey Dev ZennyDarkstar is there a problem with clonewars quest step 18? I couldn't get it to trigger and had to manually increment it. Line2570 I think.
Sorry for the slow reply.. been a bit under the weather last few days.. but had the chance to check on this now.
I believe I can see the error.. not quite like 2570 for me.. but i think its because I have already started work on the next version.
I have fixed this now.. I am not 100% sure how this has worked for anyone which is confusing me.. and I so I want a little more time on this to check it before I put out the bug fix.. I should get that out in the morning, assuming I continue to feel better tomorrow..

Thanks again for spotting this.

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Changelog mentions update of Don't Bite The Cock that Feeds... what is the update? I'm still only able to give handjobs at the gloryhole. Am i missing something? Or did I misunderstand? I checked the quest but it seems I've done everything but I dont see what the update was

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Could we get like a quick camera option, maybe a toggle in the phone settings. To give us a camera button on the main cluster, if we want to go around and try and brute force the 20 upskirt shots, instead of having to hit phone>camera every place and time.

Just showing a unique upskirt available, like the quest indicators, would be nice. I understand if you want it this way for gameplay though. Maybe another thing for your difficulty options in the future.

Reactions: Seasideboy1234

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Changelog mentions update of Don't Bite The Cock that Feeds... what is the update? I'm still only able to give handjobs at the gloryhole. Am i missing something? Or did I misunderstand? I checked the quest but it seems I've done everything but I dont see what the update was
There is a massive update for this quest.. you should be able to proceed a number of steps further into that quest now..
You need to give 10 handjob and then a special one will happen.. once that has happened you will move on with the quest..
i also wrote into the code that if you had already completed the 10, it would move you on also..
if you are still stuck let me know..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Could we get like a quick camera option, maybe a toggle in the phone settings. To give us a camera button on the main cluster, if we want to go around and try and brute force the 20 upskirt shots, instead of having to hit phone>camera every place and time.

Just showing a unique upskirt available, like the quest indicators, would be nice. I understand if you want it this way for gameplay though. Maybe another thing for your difficulty options in the future.
This is a difficult one.. as you are right.. for the purpose of game play I didnt want to make it too easy, that you had to work a little for the shots.. I am hoping to add in a few extra photo ops in the next update, so that might make the quest easier to do at least..
some of the photos are achieved via quests / events... So these might be the ones you are missing, if you are struggling for some.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023

This is a bug fix to sort out an issue raised by phattty
Issue with step 18 of TheCloneWars quest.
As no one else had mentioned this and this was a quest from the previous update, I am not sure how many people this is affecting.. but looking at the mistake I dont know exactly how its working for anyone.. so if you had no issue. great.. if you did then this will fix it..

Reactions: LizJ and Aioria619

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
There is a massive update for this quest.. you should be able to proceed a number of steps further into that quest now..
You need to give 10 handjob and then a special one will happen.. once that has happened you will move on with the quest..
i also wrote into the code that if you had already completed the 10, it would move you on also..
if you are still stuck let me know..
yeah i'm stuck. I've given way over 10 lol

but somehow my save data got deleted anyway so hopefully it triggers on a new save I guess.

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023

I am releasing another patch (its using the same version number).
This fixes an issue with the Dont bite the cock that feeds, quest only.
The quest was not moving on from step 1 to step 2..
Thanks to
ScarletHarlot
for reporting this.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Having played the previous version to most of the content, I got stuck in a few quests.
- workout quest hanged where you should learn something about the fitness instructors. No more events popped there, and I couldn't figure out what else to do. Hints suggested to investigate, but how? No options with the laptop.
- grandfather quest wouldn't advance after I reached 25 relationship, hints don't mention a specific time or place and I tried every chance to talk with him for a couple of game weeks.
If these quests have no more content for now, that isn't stated like what happens with others.

Overall the game now has plenty of content, but I find that two frequent complaints people make here are valid: almost no sex at all. Even if it's coming and getting added to later, the curve of the game can be pretty discouraging to most people who don't think it's fun to invest many actual hours of their time into quests that may not get you laid, or only after a very long stretch. So far, all quests follow a very similar pattern, where you the MC plan and work to slowly seduce the character. The fact I mentioned before, alternating weekend and weekday events, means you can't progress fast enough... usually can't play for more than a couple of hours and I always feel like I log off without having got to the point where I wanted to get. It's pretty frustrating. Now, I hate to see problems without thinking about solutions, so, please excuse my suggestions, don't mean to be rude. But it would help a lot if you diversified your NPC quests a lot more. Why is it always the MC that tries to grind his way into someone's pants? Some NPCs could actually take the initiative. Easy lays wouldn't take the interest away from those that take more work to get a reward, and would keep things interesting right from the start. A few girls are good candidates for casual sex. Bullies at school could have some sort of progression, where if you submit consistently, they'd make you do more hardcore stuff. Both female and male bullies could fuck you and if you don't like femdom or gay content, just don't submit to them. NPC quests in general could have more different curves. Why not start a story with a one-night stand, with the NPC having remorse and the story being about the MC and the NPC trying to fix things afterwards? Just some food for thought, trying to be helpful, hate to read all those hate posts just nagging about things without giving a hint as to what would make them like the game better.

And, yeah, weekends! Posted this last time, still feels like a very "artificial" and somewhat immersion-breaking method of pacing out quests by alternating events between week days and weekends. Weekends are too crammed, I'd try and swap every event that doesn't require a weekend by logic, to a weekday instead. Such as, study sessions with any student can always take place after classes, they don't NEED to be on a weekend, so, I'd avoid forcing the weekend study sessions and allow for people to progress faster with that character. Movies and evening dates could also happen every weekday - might be realistic to assume some folks would be busy with homework during the week, but I'm only thinking about gameplay, not everything has to be ultra-realistic... If you removed most stuff from weekends, especially weekend mornings, you'd be free to work for dad, go on road trips with mum, etc. Seems like some balancing would really help make the game more fluid and satisfying.

Cheers!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Having played the previous version to most of the content, I got stuck in a few quests.
- workout quest hanged where you should learn something about the fitness instructors. No more events popped there, and I couldn't figure out what else to do. Hints suggested to investigate, but how? No options with the laptop.
- grandfather quest wouldn't advance after I reached 25 relationship, hints don't mention a specific time or place and I tried every chance to talk with him for a couple of game weeks.
If these quests have no more content for now, that isn't stated like what happens with others.

Overall the game now has plenty of content, but I find that two frequent complaints people make here are valid: almost no sex at all. Even if it's coming and getting added to later, the curve of the game can be pretty discouraging to most people who don't think it's fun to invest many actual hours of their time into quests that may not get you laid, or only after a very long stretch. So far, all quests follow a very similar pattern, where you the MC plan and work to slowly seduce the character. The fact I mentioned before, alternating weekend and weekday events, means you can't progress fast enough... usually can't play for more than a couple of hours and I always feel like I log off without having got to the point where I wanted to get. It's pretty frustrating. Now, I hate to see problems without thinking about solutions, so, please excuse my suggestions, don't mean to be rude. But it would help a lot if you diversified your NPC quests a lot more. Why is it always the MC that tries to grind his way into someone's pants? Some NPCs could actually take the initiative. Easy lays wouldn't take the interest away from those that take more work to get a reward, and would keep things interesting right from the start. A few girls are good candidates for casual sex. Bullies at school could have some sort of progression, where if you submit consistently, they'd make you do more hardcore stuff. Both female and male bullies could fuck you and if you don't like femdom or gay content, just don't submit to them. NPC quests in general could have more different curves. Why not start a story with a one-night stand, with the NPC having remorse and the story being about the MC and the NPC trying to fix things afterwards? Just some food for thought, trying to be helpful, hate to read all those hate posts just nagging about things without giving a hint as to what would make them like the game better.

And, yeah, weekends! Posted this last time, still feels like a very "artificial" and somewhat immersion-breaking method of pacing out quests by alternating events between week days and weekends. Weekends are too crammed, I'd try and swap every event that doesn't require a weekend by logic, to a weekday instead. Such as, study sessions with any student can always take place after classes, they don't NEED to be on a weekend, so, I'd avoid forcing the weekend study sessions and allow for people to progress faster with that character. Movies and evening dates could also happen every weekday - might be realistic to assume some folks would be busy with homework during the week, but I'm only thinking about gameplay, not everything has to be ultra-realistic... If you removed most stuff from weekends, especially weekend mornings, you'd be free to work for dad, go on road trips with mum, etc. Seems like some balancing would really help make the game more fluid and satisfying.

Cheers!
Firstly, thanks again for your detailed and thought out suggestions.
Regarding the balancing of quests steps away from the weekends.. I am not going to be able to change current quests, but I am keeping in mind for future quests that where possible the quests are lesson linked to the weekends (where it makes sense).
Quests tend to have 1 of a few types of day requirements.. Firstly its the week / weekend.. the next would be a particular day (friday).. and the last is it can happen on any day, however maybe after a certain number of days from the last step.
The next big quest I am working on is a quest that happens in the school.. so this will feature more steps that are needed to happen during the school day.

Your idea about a quest starting with a one night stand has some legs.. might be able to think about an early quest that involves a party where some stuff goes down.. This has sparked a few ideas for me.. however I have already got the next two updates pinned down what I want to get done..

As someone has mentioned before.. the current phase is very much about setting up the relationships and introductory quests..
I want to try to get most of the NPCs to have featured in a quest and for all intro quests to completed by the end of phase 1. (v1.0)..
There are going to be a few more updates between now and then.

Regarding the 2 quests you are stuck on.. the fitness quest you are basically at the end for now (this will be finished off by v1)
The grandfather quest doesnt exist.. This is a placeholder for a quest that I wanted to bring in.. I have now laid the ground work for this quest with some of the other quests that have come out recently.. So it will be coming.. but not in the next 2 updates..

The next big update..
I am rebuilding the Camgirl Sis quest.. to become Camgirl sis reloaded.. Its basically going to be the same quest.. there will be a few different steps but I need to fix the step numbering as its all to crap and the big new quest I am writing has one starter that follows on from a branch in this quest.. So its going to be reset, updated, and relaunched..
The new main quest that is coming is one that been voted for by Patreons.. based on the sort of things they want to see..
Its going to have two different starts, with a follow up quest that will have more than one branch.. and there will be a reward to access a new area once its finished..

• Red Heart
Reactions: shlanker

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Firstly...
Thanks for taking the time tor read and consider another of my WOTs. I'm particularly fond of your "horizontal" approach to tags and "kinks", my favourite games let you build and roleplay a certain type, while having the freedom to explore a multitude of things that break the boundaries of that type. Most games are just too linear, with paths so segregated that it's as if you were playing two or more different games instead of one. I understand there's a rationale to that and I'm glad you chose to pursue something different. Having the freedom to go back and forth in an open world, open ended game is great and being able to experiment and explore fringe themes without committing to a narrow "route" is rare. Wish you continued success with this game.

mrhd1234

May 27, 2024
How do I complete Instagran step 10 - I go to the private club at the weekend whenever it's open, check every room every hour, try watching the dance at every hour, but can't progress? Not sure what I'm missing!

Josseppe

Mar 11, 2024
Can any body tell me how i raise my speed stat ?
and as a secong question how do i get a kit for running with the sister ?

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes