f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
MC can increase Intellect by reading novels.
Is there any benefit from higher Intellect besides the "philosopher" title?

I checked the game script for "intel" and found only a few lines of code besides the usage of "intelligent" in text.

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
Wow wow there buddy. You know how many hours of work and effort has gone into this? Let me tell you- You don't have even an inkling of idea- and you can't even make the tad bit effort of exploring the game properly before calling it all sorts of names. Kudos to you for being the absolute gem of a human.
Some people are so odd. The fact this shitty game took you that long to make should be embarrassing to you. You spent 2 or 3 months making your game objectively worse. You are not entitled to people giving you money just because you spent time doing a thing. Every game on this site is a competitor to you. Your game is not as good as those games. That's why nobody is buying it.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Yea this ain't it, are people shitting on this this game? yea, they are and honestly, it's deserved no quest list no hints, and a hellacious grind for as of what I can see after like an hour of monotony is nothing..... Not only that but your rebuttal post is "There's content you're just blind" I guess we all can't see then..... Come on man you just padded this game with grind that's exactly how it plays and feels can't even cheat the grind either believe me I tried... The worst is your acting like you never played a game before in your life and people expecting basic game functions are sacrilegious take that shit in stride expect your L and do better this wasn't ready and you know it.

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
So...fixed a few bugs. The main story events were stuck at one point due to one of the bugs. The new HTML file can be downloaded from the "Updated/fixed HTML file" link. Below things were fixed.

1. swim pool issue
  2. swim pool random roll reduced to reduce grind
  3. notification time increased
  4. story event stuck correction
  5. investment current cost fixed

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
Yea this ain't it, are people shitting on this this game? yea, they are and honestly, it's deserved no quest list no hints, and a hellacious grind for as of what I can see after like an hour of monotony is nothing..... Not only that but your rebuttal post is "There's content you're just blind" I guess we all can't see then..... Come on man you just padded this game with grind that's exactly how it plays and feels can't even cheat the grind either believe me I tried... The worst is your acting like you never played a game before in your life and people expecting basic game functions are sacrilegious take that shit in stride expect your L and do better this wasn't ready and you know it.
Wow wow wow...there, there :ROFLMAO:

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
Some people are so odd. The fact this shitty game took you that long to make should be embarrassing to you. You spent 2 or 3 months making your game objectively worse. You are not entitled to people giving you money just because you spent time doing a thing. Every game on this site is a competitor to you. Your game is not as good as those games. That's why nobody is buying it.
Amazing Human- right here folks!

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
Okay so I did some digging and I found these main story events in code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Out of all of those I can say I only saw first 3? I did have board meeting first time I went to work, I did have kate tell me she wants to visit my work. In the bed we get Kate WIP so not sure if that counts as "late night talk". Everything else never triggered. Dev can you help me how to trigger a call from jake? I spammed work in the office and never got the call.
So one issue was here- fixed this one- you should be able to proceed post the 3rd event now. Good investigative debugging there. Thanks (y)

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
MC can increase Intellect by reading novels.
Is there any benefit from higher Intellect besides the "philosopher" title?

I checked the game script for "intel" and found only a few lines of code besides the usage of "intelligent" in text.
It will get there sloowly. Currently having a higher intel level is required to proceed with one character

donc

Aug 7, 2017
Tried out new save, already got some new events. Good job on quick fix. Hopefully people will see its not the grind :)

Also gofile link is on private.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Its the first release, lets cross our fingers and see what happens in the next few. :Kappa:
Thanks for all your work and activity in this forum.

Regarding the software version, the first release of an unfinished game is often labeled as v0.1.0.
Release version v1.0 suggests that the game/story is finished and that there will only be minor (bug) fixes. This may lead to false expectations for some players.
If you do a bug fix version, please increment the last number (and change it in the html as well).
So if we assume this is the first release (v0.1) of your game, then the (1st) bug fix version should be v0.1.1.

For future releases you can simply increase the 2nd number. Please note that as a number it can have values bigger than 9, e.g. the 25th release would be v0.25.0.

There are systems with more than 3 numbers, but in general the 3 number versioning system works well.
see for further reading.

Reactions: Krashch1

wizard75

Jun 24, 2017
Make sure you get the Updated/fixed HTML file. As soon as I got it everything started happening.

donc

Aug 7, 2017
I got to event 12 now, and I got end of version screen. Is this meant to happen since I can see there are 34 events? I tried triggering meet savita event by leaving company in afternoon and evening but didn't happen for me.

EDIT: contacted you over discord for faster comunication

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hint for STRESSED players :
Working at night is bad.
Sleep at Night to (almost completely) remove the stress.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes