bandyta805

Sep 16, 2023
I had to make a new account because I'm on a different computer and I had the old one saved in the browser, I don't know if I'll be able to get it back.
why did you change the links with sharing the game to new servers?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I had to make a new account because I'm on a different computer and I had the old one saved in the browser, I don't know if I'll be able to get it back.
why did you change the links with sharing the game to new servers?
I know some of the servers shut down, like Anonfiles and are no longer available, so we had to find new servers to upload to.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
So just as a side note. I wanted to make something to show on the television in the game, and thought I would make a gameshow. After building the set, (which I need to tweak a bit with colors) I made some renders for it. Now I am actually thinking of making a playable game out of this at some point in the future. Wouldn't be a story, just a game with 4 couples playing it.
View attachment 2920356
View attachment 2920357
View attachment 2920358 View attachment 2920359
Maybe a Spin-Off with ALWL characters ? I remember that Lily of the Valley has a scene like this, a progam show when you bet your wife and you can cheat and/or be cucked. The best scene in the game if you ask me

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So just as a side note. I wanted to make something to show on the television in the game, and thought I would make a gameshow. After building the set, (which I need to tweak a bit with colors) I made some renders for it. Now I am actually thinking of making a playable game out of this at some point in the future. Wouldn't be a story, just a game with 4 couples playing it.
View attachment 2920356
View attachment 2920357
View attachment 2920358 View attachment 2920359
This game show idea is funny. It kind of reminds me of that scene in the Lily of the Valley rpgm game where she and and her husband agree to be on that couple swap quiz show where if the husband gives the wrong answer the wife gets railed by Tyrone.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Maybe a Spin-Off with ALWL characters ? I remember that Lily of the Valley has a scene like this, a progam show when you bet your wife and you can cheat and/or be cucked. The best scene in the game if you ask me
This game show idea is funny. It kind of reminds me of that scene in the Lily of the Valley rpgm game where she and and her husband agree to be on that couple swap quiz show where if the husband gives the wrong answer the wife gets railed by Tyrone.
Have not played that one, but I may have to check it out.

Maybe, if I actually make this game show, I will have some of the ALWL characters in it. Will see.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Really enjoyed the game, Mary is so damn amazing, definitely one of my favorite wives out of all AVN's I've played. I'm looking forward to more, and the ending of chapter 4 definitely left me intrigued, I'm curious as to what will unfold.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm currently on Windows 7, luckily ALWL works, but I noticed that several games don't run under Windows 7, do you know why?
Not positive, but it could be the Ren'py version that those games are made with, if it is the newest version. We don't use the latest version, so that would be my guess. You might try running those games in compatibility mode, but not sure that would work either.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Really enjoyed the game, Mary is so damn amazing, definitely one of my favorite wives out of all AVN's I've played. I'm looking forward to more, and the ending of chapter 4 definitely left me intrigued, I'm curious as to what will unfold.
Thanks very much. Glad you enjoyed it. We get a mixed reaction about Mary, some love her and some don't. But we love getting the feedback either way.

We are curious how it will unfold ourselves!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thanks very much. Glad you enjoyed it. We get a mixed reaction about Mary, some love her and some don't. But we love getting the feedback either way.

We are curious how it will unfold ourselves!
And some are neutral. IMO Mary has enough screws loose in the smarts department that I'm not a fan but not so many loose screws that I dislike her.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So why don't you remove her piercing? Mike is dead, so she can take it off.
Like she got tired of wearing it and decided to take it off.
Thought about that, but they way we have written some of the scenes, she is enjoying it, so in the interest of consistency, decided to have her keep it, and I will just deal with having to adjust it. But I won't make that mistake again for a main character!

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Thought about that, but they way we have written some of the scenes, she is enjoying it, so in the interest of consistency, decided to have her keep it, and I will just deal with having to adjust it. But I won't make that mistake again for a main character!
I wasn't a fan of it but since it's already there, might as well leave it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Mary "Hello Darling. I am sorry you had to work late."

unnamed.jpg

Just a quick update. We have been moving along well. Have 3 scenes completely rendered so far, and 9 more half way done. I tend to jump around as I have ideas or hit a wall.
We also have quite a few written already, I think at this point 12 of the scenes. We are looking at around 38 scenes for the update to this point I think. Which will change as we go I am sure.
I am pleased with the progress so far, so hopefully we can continue on this pace.
Thanks as always!
FitB Games

(whose the lucky bastard copping a feel?)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

Mary "Hello Darling. I am sorry you had to work late."

View attachment 2954721

Just a quick update. We have been moving along well. Have 3 scenes completely rendered so far, and 9 more half way done. I tend to jump around as I have ideas or hit a wall.
We also have quite a few written already, I think at this point 12 of the scenes. We are looking at around 38 scenes for the update to this point I think. Which will change as we go I am sure.
I am pleased with the progress so far, so hopefully we can continue on this pace.
Thanks as always!
FitB Games

(whose the lucky bastard copping a feel?)
(whose the lucky bastard copping a feel?) -----> Will it be meeeeee? hahahahahaha ;)
Because of me, because of me, because of me, because of my holy guilt.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes