Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
you can use mine with more murders, there must be someone killed in the next chapter or else this murderer will look like a loser:LOL:
:unsure:Maybe he got caught on purpose to look at Marry and invent a whole plot against her

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, sorry, This wasn't really an update, just bug fixes, and plugging some holes in the coding that we were informed of in the last scene. Also adding a little prep work for the next chapter that we needed to add to make the coding easier.
so you felt lazy this month and chosen to go easy while ok i understand how the 3d designs takes lots of work its the main reason why i am going slow on starting to create anything hell i like graphic and i am programmer but never imagined that games creating takes this much of work... i feel blessed being database developer lol.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
so you felt lazy this month and chosen to go easy while ok i understand how the 3d designs takes lots of work its the main reason why i am going slow on starting to create anything hell i like graphic and i am programmer but never imagined that games creating takes this much of work... i feel blessed being database developer lol.
Taking it easy for me is designing new characters or locations. I have probably had 5 days in the last 2 years when I wasn't on the computer rendering, at least a little bit.

Yeah, most people don't realize how much work goes into making one of these games. I know I didn't when I started!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Just wanted to update everyone on progress.
We have the script outline completed, and are writing and rendering things. We are looking at about 35 scenes, including 3 at the swingers club. So another big update will be coming.
I don't even want to hazard a guess as to when we can expect to release yet, but as we know more we will keep you informed.
Thanks so much to all of our Patrons. Welcome to all the new ones we have had join us, thanks so much for your support. And a HUGE thank you to all of our great Patrons who have been with us for so long. It really means a lot to us that you have stuck with us through this journey.
FitB Games.​

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So just as a side note. I wanted to make something to show on the television in the game, and thought I would make a gameshow. After building the set, (which I need to tweak a bit with colors) I made some renders for it. Now I am actually thinking of making a playable game out of this at some point in the future. Wouldn't be a story, just a game with 4 couples playing it.
gameshow01.jpg
gameshow02.jpg
gameshow03.jpg gameshow04.jpg

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So just as a side note. I wanted to make something to show on the television in the game, and thought I would make a gameshow. After building the set, (which I need to tweak a bit with colors) I made some renders for it. Now I am actually thinking of making a playable game out of this at some point in the future. Wouldn't be a story, just a game with 4 couples playing it.
View attachment 2920356
View attachment 2920357
View attachment 2920358 View attachment 2920359
I like it how about a naughty round of “guess your partners body part while blindfolded they would get to feel each girls tits and ass to guess which one is theirs, then the wives blindfolded have to guess which dick & ass is their partner and if they get it wrong there partner has to blow the game show host :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2920356
View attachment 2920357
View attachment 2920358 View attachment 2920359
:ROFLMAO: This game show presenter looks a bit scary. There are still no clans:ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I like it how about a naughty round of “guess your partners body part while blindfolded they would get to feel each girls tits and ass to guess which one is theirs, then the wives blindfolded have to guess which dick & ass is their partner and if they get it wrong there partner has to blow the game show host :ROFLMAO:
I like your game idea. Great for testing boundaries. The BJ at the end might be a bit tacky. A couple of the ladies in that group wouldn't be open to doing it. So it would get messy not in a good way. Unless I could be the host then thats okay :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I like your game idea. Great for testing boundaries. The BJ at the end might be a bit tacky. A couple of the ladies in that group wouldn't be open to doing it. So it would get messy not in a good way. Unless I could be the host then thats okay :ROFLMAO:
Well we know that prude Evelyn would never give a bj and if Sonya did, Marcos would go postal and kill everybody, but Mary and Vicky probly would and if Evelyn and Sonya don’t want to give head, they could always tag in that ho Zoe, swinger Myriam or that slutty weather girl if she’s there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
simarimas please add more piercing / tattoos / physical changes (boobjob, hair color and hairstyle, etc) for main FC :devilish:
Don't think we will be having any more major changes to the wife. Possibly hair color or hairstyle in some instances. Definitely no more piercings (I hate having to deal with them in the renders, they have to be moved every pose) and most definitely not a boob job. I like her body as is.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes