✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

Unlocked
Pick a couple
Ok, so we will be having a scene at the swingers club, where Fred and Mary bring in a new couple, like Thomas and Gwen did with them. The new couple will go with one of these couples, while Fred and Mary will go with the other. So which couple would you like to see with Fred and Mary? (You may be able to choose the other couple later on)
Couple 1

Couple 2

Couple number 1
46%

Couple number 2
54%

I would choose both couples, without a doubt, the more women in the game the better, even if they are accompanied by their husbands. Hahahahaha
But if I have to choose... the first couple (there is a surprise).
;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
:unsure:But doesn't Zoe's series of lies about Marry start earlier? Then our MC asks Marry if it's true and she asks who told him that and he replies to Marry that it was Zoe who told him?. So Mary should have talked to Zoe about this sooner.
Zoe watched them, didn't hear it from Mary, at least that's how she described the betrayal to Fred, and if she made it up, she didn't need to talk to her either.

not enough crime plot for me in this chapter, after a great chapter 3 in this respect

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Yes Mary & Zoe are definately in need of a long overdue talk and maybe Mary will kick her out of the house and she will move in with photographer Shawn or the mysterious guy she’s working for. Who knows maybe Zoe & Shawn join the swinger club too, that would be awkward for Mary to watch Fred fuck Zoe. Just have to wait for next chapter for these answers and if Sara will finally get laid :cry:
Zoe doesn't like her, I don't think they want to talk to each other after what we saw at the end of chapter 4, and if there is a confrontation Zoe will definitely tell Mary that Fred fucked her

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Very helpful. Thanks.

Missed your posts for a very long time, was wondering what happened to you. Hahahaha.

he told me that he was in prison, but he escaped when he found out that you released a new chapter, he had an experience because he watched The Shawshank Redemption :LOL:

and seriously surprised me that Sadowdark is silent on the forum, I thought they gave him a ban

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Zoe doesn't like her, I don't think they want to talk to each other after what we saw at the end of chapter 4, and if there is a confrontation Zoe will definitely tell Mary that Fred fucked her
Well in one of my paths tells Fred that Mary cheated on him with the photographer and he tells her he already knows cause Mary tells him or maybe shows him the pics(can’t remember) that pisses zoe off that Fred’s not mad but I can’t remember if Fred told Mary he fucked zoe when they are confessing who they have been with

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
he told me that he was in prison, but he escaped when he found out that you released a new chapter, he had an experience because he watched The Shawshank Redemption :LOL:

and seriously surprised me that Sadowdark is silent on the forum, I thought they gave him a ban
:ROFLMAO:You wanted to get rid of me so quickly, you bad guys:ROFLMAO: no, I'm kidding:LOL::ROFLMAO: of course. I play BG3, I come here sometimes:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Well in one of my paths tells Fred that Mary cheated on him with the photographer and he tells her he already knows cause Mary tells him or maybe shows him the pics(can’t remember) that pisses zoe off that Fred’s not mad but I can’t remember if Fred told Mary he fucked zoe when they are confessing who they have been with
this tour where that black girl embarrasses Mike at the end of chapter 2 changes something in chapter 3 ? because I continued after the gangbang and didn't check...

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Links to Chapter 4.1 were updated on the OP. No new content though, the update includes the following:

- Bug fixes.
- Info Tab updated with new characters.
- Game file structure changed for more efficiency.
- Game Crash during confrontation fixed.
- Added variables for the last scene that will be crucial for future updates. Hence we recommend playing the last scene again in this new version.
- *No new content*

Broggert

Oct 5, 2020
The latest chapter is interesting, and i've chosen the cheating route to stick to mostly now. This route feels like it is going to split from the rest in a messy way, though it would be great if it isn't a 'bad end route where the game just ends because its bad', and more of a continuation and messy descent from the consequences.

Is the wife going to lose most inhibitions gradually and sleep with Mike even though he isn't packing as much just to fuck with you?
She could potentially invite other guys over while you are out to mess around with.
Is the wife going to spread damaging rumors about you so you have less chance at success with other women?
Is the person getting Zoe talking to us making him doubt his wife interested in the wife? Does he hate us?
Is she going to get pregnant by somebody else, show us a positive test and threaten us with Alimony if we initiate divorce?
Im not sure how cruel or bitchy she could be, but the glory hole scene at the beach did indicate she is a hot head and is willing to degrade herself in front of us to get back at us when she snaps. She doesn't seem to fuck around when it comes being a cunt when she wants to.

Im not sure how the two of them are going to go out swinging or trust each other around others in this route. Or what the wife is going to do to get back at the husband after leaving for the front door.
But the story is tantalizingly meaty thinking about all the possibilities Dev-kun might have in store.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay here's A question that the developers won't answer but I just gotta ask anyway. Regarding the mystery person we met at the end of chapter 4 has this character already appeared prior to us seeing Zoe meet him? Realize he could be a character we have seen numerous times or he (or she) could just have been in the background. I will anxiously await for you to tell me "maybe"

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Okay here's A question that the developers won't answer but I just gotta ask anyway. Regarding the mystery person we met at the end of chapter 4 has this character already appeared prior to us seeing Zoe meet him? Realize he could be a character we have seen numerous times or he (or she) could just have been in the background. I will anxiously await for you to tell me "maybe"
Maybe!
Actually, you have seen the person before

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The latest chapter is interesting, and i've chosen the cheating route to stick to mostly now. This route feels like it is going to split from the rest in a messy way, though it would be great if it isn't a 'bad end route where the game just ends because its bad', and more of a continuation and messy descent from the consequences.
There will not be a premature 'bad' ending to the game. All paths will continue to the end of the game. Though it could get messy.
Is the wife going to lose most inhibitions gradually and sleep with Mike even though he isn't packing as much just to fuck with you?
She could potentially invite other guys over while you are out to mess around with.
Is the wife going to spread damaging rumors about you so you have less chance at success with other women?
Is the person getting Zoe talking to us making him doubt his wife interested in the wife? Does he hate us?
Is she going to get pregnant by somebody else, show us a positive test and threaten us with Alimony if we initiate divorce?
Im not sure how cruel or bitchy she could be, but the glory hole scene at the beach did indicate she is a hot head and is willing to degrade herself in front of us to get back at us when she snaps. She doesn't seem to fuck around when it comes being a cunt when she wants to.
These are all possibilities, and very good thoughts. Depending on what you have done so far as the MC, she will probably be a bit of a bitch at times, if you don't do what you can to make things right.
Im not sure how the two of them are going to go out swinging or trust each other around others in this route. Or what the wife is going to do to get back at the husband after leaving for the front door.
But the story is tantalizingly meaty thinking about all the possibilities Dev-kun might have in store.
The swinging will continue, though it could also be some messy scenarios involved with some consequences for your actions.

Thanks very much for these questions and statements! We love that people are this engaged in our story!

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes