✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
For once even Sadowdark is recognizing that they are doing a good job with the game, although the animations for him seem unnatural, but they are doing everything they can to improve that area and the audios, which is not so easy.

Sometimes it's very difficult to coordinate certain things within a game, and I haven't realized that so far.
Translating a game, which is what I do, is simply reviewing the texts that are already done in English, translating them into Spanish and making sure that the texts match the images on the screen... but another different thing is to make all the scenes intertwine and get to work with all the variables and different paths that are in this game... that is more complicated and I know it firsthand.

Although there are some small bugs in some variables the game in general works well... these people are doing a great job in general.
I think the next chapter will reveal a lot of things that have been left in the dark for now... wait and see, these guys are already working on it, I assure you.
;)

Por una vez hasta Sadowdark esta reconociendo que se esta haciendo un buen trabajo con el juego, aunque las animaciones para el parecen antinaturales, pero esta haciendo todo lo que se puede para mejorar ese área y la de los audios, que no es tan fácil.

A veces es muy difícil coordinar ciertas cosas de dentro de un juego, y yo hasta ahora no me he dado cuenta de eso.
El traducir un juego, que es a lo que yo me dedico, es simplemente revisar los textos que ya están hechos en ingles, pasarlos a español y ver que en la escena coinciden esos textos con las imágenes de la pantalla... pero otra cosa distintas es hacer que todas las escenas se entrelacen y lleguen a funcionar con todas las variables y distintos caminos que hay en este juego... eso es mas complicado y lo se de primera mano. jejejeje.

Aunque hay algún que otro pequeño fallo en alguna variable el juego en general funciona bien... esta gente lo esta haciendo un gran trabajo en general.
Creo que en el siguiente capitulo se revelaran muchas cosas que se han dejado por ahora en el tintero.. esperar y ya lo veréis, estos chicos ya están trabajando en ello, os lo aseguro.
;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 4.1] [FiTB_Games]
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION ***

Developer: FiTB_Games -

New Spanish update of this nice game that I have the pleasure to share with you.
As always, thanks to the creators for making the game and letting me translate it. Keep up the good work.
I hope you like it and if you like it go to the original link of the game and give it a good like. That is appreciated.
As always, thanks to the creators for making the game and I know it takes a lot of time to do it... hehehe!
Download the patch, extract and place in the root of the game.
Enjoy it.
Regards.
Darax.
**********************************************************************************************
Nueva actualización al español de este simpático juego que tengo en placer de compartir con vosotros.
Como siempre dar gracias a los creadores por hacer el juego y dejarme traducirlo. Seguir asi, buen trabajo.
Espero que os gusten y si es asi pasaros por el enlace original de juego y darle un buen like. Eso se agradece.
Como siempre, dar gracias a los creadores por hacer el juego y se que lleva mucho tiempo el hacerlo.. jejeje!!
Descargar el parche, extraer y colocar en la raiz del juego.
A disfrutarlo.
Saludos.
Darax.
;)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mary was not aware of Zoe telling MC about her cheating until the end of Chapter 4, so when would Mary have confronted Zoe? She just found out.

:unsure:But doesn't Zoe's series of lies about Marry start earlier? Then our MC asks Marry if it's true and she asks who told him that and he replies to Marry that it was Zoe who told him?. So Mary should have talked to Zoe about this sooner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:unsure:But doesn't Zoe's series of lies about Mary start earlier? Then our MC asks Marry if it's true and she asks who told him that and he replies to Marry that it was Zoe who told him?. So Mary should have talked to Zoe about this sooner.
Yes Mary & Zoe are definately in need of a long overdue talk and maybe Mary will kick her out of the house and she will move in with photographer Shawn or the mysterious guy she’s working for. Who knows maybe Zoe & Shawn join the swinger club too, that would be awkward for Mary to watch Fred fuck Zoe. Just have to wait for next chapter for these answers and if Sara will finally get laid :cry:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Yes Mary & Zoe are definately in need of a long overdue talk and maybe Mary will kick her out of the house and she will move in with photographer Shawn or the mysterious guy she’s working for. Who knows maybe Zoe & Shawn join the swinger club too, that would be awkward for Mary to watch Fred fuck Zoe. Just have to wait for next chapter for these answers and if Sara will finally get laid :cry:
I can tell you that these creators come up with something crazy like that, and in the end in the swinger club they make them fuck the cleaning lady, who logically has to be an old woman for me to like it.
Something like this:
Abby.jpg result.png
Before and after...
hehehehe

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Wow, that is fast. I can't wait to play. Hold on it's been longer than an hour and the update isn't out. Why? More importantly why have I never figured out sarcasm before. Damn.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Pick a couple
Ok, so we will be having a scene at the swingers club, where Fred and Mary bring in a new couple, like Thomas and Gwen did with them. The new couple will go with one of these couples, while Fred and Mary will go with the other. So which couple would you like to see with Fred and Mary? (You may be able to choose the other couple later on)
Couple 1

Couple 2

Couple number 1
46%

Couple number 2
54%

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes