Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Very helpful. Thanks.

Missed your posts for a very long time, was wondering what happened to you. Hahahaha.
I guess I started playing your game last because I didn't have time because I'm playing BG3 now so I don't have much time and I need to take a break sometimes:coffee:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Who do you think is this guy who made Zoe lie about Mary cheating on her husband? I also think he framed her for the murders? To me, Mary is a bit naive that she let Zoe convince her to do something crazy. When early again she told lies on her teamt. She should talk to her and say stop lying about me or I'll kick you out of the house. Nothing of the sort happened.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
:unsure:Who do you think is this guy who made Zoe lie about Mary cheating on her husband? I also think he framed her for the murders? To me, Mary is a bit naive that she let Zoe convince her to do something crazy. When early again she told lies on her teamt. She should talk to her and say stop lying about me or I'll kick you out of the house. Nothing of the sort happened.
Yeah its a good story but there are some things in the story that could be seriously re-examined as they make little sense and Mary can certainly be a bimbo at times.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah its a good story but there are some things in the story that could be seriously re-examined as they make little sense and Mary can certainly be a bimbo at times.
It's weird and stupid and Zoe is lying about Marry, our MC is telling her that too. But she doesn't talk to Zoe about it. Marry doesn't care, she just lets herself be talked into a photo shoot. This shoot is probably the idea of mysterious X. I wouldn't be surprised if he used these photos against her. Even Zoe jokes with our Mc and says there are hot pictures of Marry on the site is this a warning? In this situation, Mary acts like a stupid doll.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
The main couple is too agreeable with each other. There is no risk to having sex outside the marriage. I couldn't finish the most recent update because even with trust in the negatives they still give each other the go ahead on everything. The wife literally fucks the photographer, and then just tells her husband it was real. I prefer when you can keep one spouse in the dark and then reveal the cheating later. The swinging is kind of meh, and all the "cheating" has zero stakes so it's not even actually cheating because neither of them cares if it happens. The husband is a willing cuck no matter what from what I can tell. The key party basically comes out of nowhere too. It felt forced to me.

I really really liked this game, but it's tipping the wrong way for me. There is really only one path with some small variations rather than many paths with their own variations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
The main couple is too agreeable with each other. There is no risk to having sex outside the marriage. I couldn't finish the most recent update because even with trust in the negatives they still give each other the go ahead on everything. The wife literally fucks the photographer, and then just tells her husband it was real. I prefer when you can keep one spouse in the dark and then reveal the cheating later. The swinging is kind of meh, and all the "cheating" has zero stakes so it's not even actually cheating because neither of them cares if it happens. The husband is a willing cuck no matter what from what I can tell. The key party basically comes out of nowhere too. It felt forced to me.

I really really liked this game, but it's tipping the wrong way for me. There is really only one path with some small variations rather than many paths with their own variations.
Consequences of cheating on Mary will be shown in next chapter. A start of it is when Mary wore a transperant top showing off her tits to Johnny and Lexi during the dinner. If you were on goodwife/hotwife path she won't do it.

If she had sex with Shaun, she won't tell that to Fred in cheating path. If she tells Fred about it, then it means you were in Hotwife Path and 'you' as fred made a decision to want to see her more.

Cheating has "zero stakes" - you are wrong here. This game is about the decisions and consequences. If you are being told by Mary that she did things, then you are on hotwife path and there was an agreement between Fred and Mary on this. If you are on goodwife path, she won't do things. If you are on cheating path, she has already done it a few times and has outright agreed to having done it in confrontation scene.

You need to revisit the choices you made as it looks like you made some decision that actually switched the paths that you probably didn't want to be on.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Mary was not aware of Zoe telling MC about her cheating until the end of Chapter 4, so when would Mary have confronted Zoe? She just found out.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes