ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
I don't remember that. I remember them talking to Charlie and him asking for something in return to help them, I only had 2 choices. To accept would have been +1 asshole and -1 trust I believe. I know I did not choose that and I know they didn't go to Marcos after that. I'll have to go back and look at the scene again. Is that before or after the business trip and vacation?
I think when MC was drinking with Charlie, you should have to ask him about Marcos and Sonya. Fred learns that Marcos was involved with the mafia. In that case you will eventually get the option to ask Marcos for a help.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think when MC was drinking with Charlie, you should have to ask him about Marcos and Sonya. Fred learns that Marcos was involved with the mafia. In that case you will eventually get the option to ask Marcos for a help.
Well shit, if that's the case, that sucks. lol If you talk to Charlie during that conversation, you cheat with Zoe. I don't want that. I'm still trying to find that Charlie scene.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Well shit, if that's the case, that sucks. lol If you talk to Charlie during that conversation, you cheat with Zoe. I don't want that. I'm still trying to find that Charlie scene.
No. You will definitely cheat with Zoe if you ask Charlie about two couples and if you don't look away when Zoe get her clit pierced. If you look away in a tattoo parlor, you will get two options whether to cheat on her or not.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played with the new update yet but did the developer INSERT some audio of female moans during the sex scenes?
Take this with a grain of salt but I think so, I ctrl skipped through the content quickly last night before bed just to see how much content there was as I never got my saves caught up to chapter 5 yet despite playing off and on for 2 days lol. I swore I heard some some sex sounds for a moment here and there.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No. You will definitely cheat with Zoe if you ask Charlie about two couples and if you don't look away when Zoe get her clit pierced. If you look away in a tattoo parlor, you will get two options whether to cheat on her or not.
Your right. Thanks. I forgot it would take 2 questions to cheat.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I could understand that the Dev wants Mary to get revenge, but seriously, MC should leave her at this point, because I only see two people getting hurt, yes there were mistakes, but Mary is clearly exaggerating, and I have only had sex with Zoe, so dear Dev, in this path, making him say that they are in love is a real bullshit, in this path, there is only one ending, to be concrete, separation, in every cheating path there is only one ending, but certainly you made MC the usual weak asshole, and Mary considering the abuse she received, has now revealed her true sluttiness, and I'm sure, another illogical thing, that the therapist told Mary to cheat.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
'Only had sex with Zoe'
That alone is a breach of trust.

When Fred married Mary, he would have promised to stick by her in sickness or in health.

If he cheats even once I consider him a scumbag and it sounds like things are catching up to him on that path.
Well, I say sucked in Fred I hope betraying Mary and shattering her trust was worth it.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
The discussion of who is right and who is wrong on the cheating path is quite boring already. Let's discuss the detective part of the game.
So i want to share my thoughts on what's going on with Mary and Fred.

I put them under the spoiler. I don’t want to spoil the intrigue of the game for anyone if I turn out to be right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I could understand that the Dev wants Mary to get revenge, but seriously, MC should leave her at this point, because I only see two people getting hurt, yes there were mistakes, but Mary is clearly exaggerating, and I have only had sex with Zoe, so dear Dev, in this path, making him say that they are in love is a real bullshit, in this path, there is only one ending, to be concrete, separation, in every cheating path there is only one ending, but certainly you made MC the usual weak asshole, and Mary considering the abuse she received, has now revealed her true sluttiness, and I'm sure, another illogical thing, that the therapist told Mary to cheat.
yeah but problem is that would be game over before the actual end of the game. Havent gotten around to see how the cheating path plays out yet probably wont till late tonight or tomorrow. But i'm glad Fred is getting some consequences even if people may dislike the way it's handled, as the consequences is the only reason for me touch that path otherwise id only play the hotwife path. As I hate cheating paths in 90% other games. I'm pretty sure I saw a post from one of the devs said she didn't tell Mary to cheat as a way of revenge but it was something else unsure if that something is going to be revealed or not.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
yeah but problem is that would be game over before the actual end of the game. Havent gotten around to see how the cheating path plays out yet probably wont till late tonight or tomorrow. But i'm glad Fred is getting some consequences even if people may dislike the way it's handled, as the consequences is the only reason for me touch that path otherwise id only play the hotwife path. As I hate cheating paths in 90% other games. I'm pretty sure I saw a post from one of the devs said she didn't tell Mary to cheat as a way of revenge but it was something else unsure if that something is going to be revealed or not.
The therapist might have been the one to tell Mary to put the fake cheating stories in the diary to see if Fred would snoop and get caught, must have felt like walking on a rake
IMG_2998.gif

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Take this with a grain of salt but I think so, I ctrl skipped through the content quickly last night before bed just to see how much content there was as I never got my saves caught up to chapter 5 yet despite playing off and on for 2 days lol. I swore I heard some some sex sounds for a moment here and there.
Very good. Better some audio during sex scenes than no sound at all. This is a strong point in the game A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust for example.

Reactions: packard1928

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

Let me understand, Fred's mistake is that we turn Mary into a nymphomaniac, who now doesn't even want to have children because of this situation, when it all started to solve the pregnancy problem, and furthermore, physical betrayal is not the worst thing , but it's the wickedness with which he does it, Fred forgives him, in my journey the blowjob in the beach cabin to a stranger, but as a consequence she becomes this slutty bitch, sure it's fair, then what does it mean, the game ends, in that path would be even more rubbish, if the usual MC forgave everything, and they lived fast and furious, come on, the game is taking a bad path, especially in cheating.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
1710184578293.png
Hehehehe... I'm thrilled with many of the parts I've read in the last two days. I hadn't been around since Saturday, but today I popped in, and I'm glad to see that 'some' are still enjoying the game...
I'm particularly psyched about how players come back and delve into the story over and over again, even rewinding after loading a save to uncover the plot! Some are not far off in guessing where the story is heading, but there are still a few scenes left before we reach the end of the game.
I want to give a special shoutout to those who didn't like the game, and I want to remind them that the story is written this way, and no matter how much someone may not like it, we can't change it. It's a plot carefully thought out and penned by us, and it won't be altered because we, as creators, like how the events are unfolding. But anyway, thanks for giving it a shot! Every experience counts.
Darax
;)

///////////////////

¡Jejejeje... estoy encantado con muchas de las partes que he leído en los últimos dos días. No me pasaba por aquí desde el sábado, pero hoy me di un salto y me alegra ver que a 'algunos' siguen disfrutando del juego...
Sobre todo me flipa cómo los jugadores regresan y exploran la historia una y otra vez, ¡incluso retroceden después de cargar una partida para descubrir la trama! Algunos no van desencaminados de por dónde va la historia, pero todavía quedan unas cuantas escenas para que se llegue al final del juego.
Y quiero lanzar un agradecimiento especial a los que no les ha gustado el juego y quiero recordarles que la historia está escrita así y, por mucho que a alguien no le guste, no podemos cambiarla. Es una trama pensada y escrita por nosotros, y no se va a modificar, ya que a nosotros, como creadores, nos gusta cómo se están desarrollando los eventos, pero de todas formas ¡Gracias por darle una oportunidad! Todas las experiencias cuentan.
Darax
;)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have not played the game but wanted to ask if this is the typical "wife fucks everything with a dick and the husband doesn't get anything (cuck)" or does the couple stick together, swing or what? And 'hotwife' is not swinging since that requires both spouses to have sex with others at the same time usually.

I ask because 99% of the games on this site with couples usually have a slut wife and cuck husband as the only real path, regardless of what they claim to be

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Have not played the game but wanted to ask if this is the typical "wife fucks everything with a dick and the husband doesn't get anything (cuck)" or does the couple stick together, swing or what? And 'hotwife' is not swinging since that requires both spouses to have sex with others at the same time usually.

I ask because 99% of the games on this site with couples usually have a slut wife and cuck husband as the only real path, regardless of what they claim to be
The main game is centered around swinging, with the couple going to a swingers club, and both engaging in sex at the same time, in the same room, with other couples. There is also the 'hotwife' path, where the wife (and even the husband) will have sex with others while not together. Then there is a cheating/cuck path. The hotwife and cheating path are avoidable.

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Let me understand, Fred's mistake is that we turn Mary into a nymphomaniac, who now doesn't even want to have children because of this situation, when it all started to solve the pregnancy problem, and furthermore, physical betrayal is not the worst thing , but it's the wickedness with which he does it, Fred forgives him, in my journey the blowjob in the beach cabin to a stranger, but as a consequence she becomes this slutty bitch, sure it's fair, then what does it mean, the game ends, in that path would be even more rubbish, if the usual MC forgave everything, and they lived fast and furious, come on, the game is taking a bad path, especially in cheating.
Sorry, but I really don't understand what you are saying in this run-on sentence. I get you aren't happy with the cheating path, but other than that I really can't make sense of the points you are trying to make. I would be happy to try to clarify anything, if I could tell what you are trying to say.

Reactions: longniannan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

It's swinging main path with other side paths.

Though I'd modify your definition from "'hotwife' is not swinging since that requires both spouses to have sex with others at the same time usually" to "swinging is not hotwife since that involves only the wife having sex with others" - the notion that every swinger event must always be 100% quid pro quo by some strict accounting procedure is the construction of someone from the outside looking in.

Reactions: ename144
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes