Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
That's not really my logic at all and im sorry I wasn't able to express more Cleary why I don't like the path but your crime analogy may help me do that. When your caught for a crime there is usually due process and when your a judged guilty there are mitigating factors taken into account. None of that happens here(unless you where drunk if I recall). Its just black and white with absolutely no regard for how their relationship was in the past.
So you mean Mary and Fred should talk about these stuff post it happened? We have put some scenes where either of them confront the other one for their behaviour...may it be the picnic scene post gloryhole, confrontation after flashing Johnny and Lexi, Confrontation after Shaun photoshoot, chat in the car after Jacob scene. So yeah, as I mentioned earlier they do talk about it, but not to the extent that you want them to.

So if you play as a non jerk Fred who has high trust and helped Mary with everything but made one fuck up then I think the mc would be fully justified in being way more angry and not just accepting the shit she's doing
Elaborate the 'shit' here? If it's the cheating you are referring to, Mary won't do shit if fred didn't. If it's the teasing, flirting, flashing... Don't forget the main reason why this game exist. They are exploring to spice up their sex life. Been to Therapist, advised to do roleplay and stuff. They mutually decide to do more...

I could understand this path if you had a low trust score and mc is a jerk, hell id be routing for Mary the whole way, but if your playing as a decent person you get the same sentence. To me this paths biggest problem is continuity with everything that happens in the rest of the game. This path fells like no matter what you did or how you behaved in the game up to that point(aside from cheating) non of it is considered and the two main characters become caricatures of themselves. I don't think we will agree on any of this I just hope I was more clear with my reasons this time. Like I said above I really enjoy this game and the other paths so ill just stick to those from now on.
That's the personal opinion, isn't it? Some don't like cheating path, they believe Hotwife is nicely done. Some say hotwife is not their cup of tea, they liked the vanilla path better. And you didn't like vanilla but other paths. So that's your personal preference I guess.

Last edited:

StrumpfDoll

Apr 20, 2024
I don't like Jacob, maybe because old/young is really not my fetish. it would have been nice to have the choice on hot wife path to say no to Mary
For me it is Chad Bryce. Dude is a walking red flag. Come on, he's early 20s, halfway decent looking (ok he looks like a ken doll...) and never had a girlfriend? Sounds like a creep to me. Would love to skip him..

By the way Sod! Is it intentional that Mary's cheating scenes are a lot lobger then Freds? I'd loved to see longer scenes with Kelly and Lexi.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For me it is Cha Bryce. Dude is a walkibg red flag. Come on, he's early 20s, halway decent looking (ok he looks like a ken doll...) and never had a girlfriend?
I mean I totally see how this is possible from personal experience because lack of confidence or anxiety issues but probably doesn't make sense for a AVN.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
This is not intentional. However the sex between Fred and Mary remained very simple until they opened up and explored. Also if you noticed, we didn't really show the full sex scene of Mary & Fred, that's because we wanted to target other paths for which this game exist i.e, Swinging/Sharing and we decided to give more screentime for those scenes that the Fred and Mary sex scenes.
Fred definitely deserves his wife to pamper him more often with intimacy in sexy clothes, especially since judging by the scene in the clothing store, this instantly turns them on. Maybe add this in future updates?

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Started chapter 5. It’s very interesting that you gave the player the opportunity to rethink his past and make adjustments. However, the list of betrayals seemed incomplete to me. For example, there is no scene with Blair during the quest at the hotel. Moreover, sex with Blair was the only way to show her evidence of Tony's infidelity. Do I understand correctly, if [cheat] appears when the hints are turned on, then it will be counted, and if not, then the MC will go unpunished?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Started chapter 5. It’s very interesting that you gave the player the opportunity to rethink his past and make adjustments. However, the list of betrayals seemed incomplete to me. For example, there is no scene with Blair during the quest at the hotel. Moreover, sex with Blair was the only way to show her evidence of Tony's infidelity. Do I understand correctly, if [cheat] appears when the hints are turned on, then it will be counted, and if not, then the MC will go unpunished?
Fred's scene with Blair is not 'cheating'. It's a swinging scene... So that won't be counted as cheating by Fred.

Yes, if you have the WT mod on and [Cheat] appears in front of the choice, it may lead to cheating path...

Reactions: ename144

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Why can’t exhibitionism be excessive? Openly flashing your bare tits and flirting with a stranger on the beach while your husband is watching. In my opinion, this is already beyond the boundaries of flirting. Or the dancing scene without panties. Well, at least you can refuse the subsequent scene of sex with strangers and cuckolding of the MC.

And I noticed one more strange thing. At least all the scenes until Chapter 5 when Mary flirts or fucks with other men, she is required to wear revealing clothes, sexy lingerie and high heels. While in the scenes with her husband she is completely naked. As far as I remember, only once did she pamper her husband with lace lingerie and stockings with stiletto heels. And in general, their sex is quite simple, without any “zest”. Is this intentional? Why are you doing this to MC? This is not fair to him.
It is not entirely intentional that Mary isn't wearing lingerie for her husband, for the most part. As a married couple, very often they have time to undress and 'make love' rather than being in a heated moment where you don't take the time to undress in the heat of passion. We do have a couple of scenes like this between them, but not nearly as many as the hotwife/cheating scenes. We do have some like this coming up though.

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That's not really my logic at all and im sorry I wasn't able to express more Cleary why I don't like the path but your crime analogy may help me do that. When your caught for a crime there is usually due process and when your a judged guilty there are mitigating factors taken into account. None of that happens here(unless you where drunk if I recall). Its just black and white with absolutely no regard for how their relationship was in the past.

So if you play as a non jerk Fred who has high trust and helped Mary with everything but made one fuck up then I think the mc would be fully justified in being way more angry and not just accepting the shit she's doing. I could understand this path if you had a low trust score and mc is a jerk, hell id be routing for Mary the whole way, but if your playing as a decent person you get the same sentence. To me this paths biggest problem is continuity with everything that happens in the rest of the game. This path fells like no matter what you did or how you behaved in the game up to that point(aside from cheating) non of it is considered and the two main characters become caricatures of themselves. I don't think we will agree on any of this I just hope I was more clear with my reasons this time. Like I said above I really enjoy this game and the other paths so ill just stick to those from now on.
If you made one mistake, then Mary will only make you suffer once (provided you don't like about it.)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I mean I totally see how this is possible from personal experience because lack of confidence or anxiety issues but probably doesn't make sense for a AVN.
Bryce is a shy guy. At least in the beginning. He doesn't have much time for a social life, due to working and going to college. He has to pay for his own schooling, so does the moving thing, and odd jobs as often as he can for the money. So even though he is good looking, and girls probably would fall all over him, he has never been active, and is shy about it.

(This character is actually very much like a friend in high school, my tennis partner. He was 6'2" and as good looking as a guy can be. But he was shy around women. He worked as a DJ, at a bar. He was under age to do so, but he looked like he was mid 20's, so got away with it. Girls all night, from age 21 to age 45 would hit on him, some even left room keys for him, yet he never did anything. My mom would have left my dad for the guy, hahaha. I would go hang out with him when he worked, and got laid more just from being around him than you could imagine. Keep in mind, this was also in the early 80's)

Reactions: sagerock820

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Bryce is a shy guy. At least in the beginning. He doesn't have much time for a social life, due to working and going to college. He has to pay for his own schooling, so does the moving thing, and odd jobs as often as he can for the money. So even though he is good looking, and girls probably would fall all over him, he has never been active, and is shy about it.

(This character is actually very much like a friend in high school, my tennis partner. He was 6'2" and as good looking as a guy can be. But he was shy around women. He worked as a DJ, at a bar. He was under age to do so, but he looked like he was mid 20's, so got away with it. Girls all night, from age 21 to age 45 would hit on him, some even left room keys for him, yet he never did anything. My mom would have left my dad for the guy, hahaha. I would go hang out with him when he worked, and got laid more just from being around him than you could imagine. Keep in mind, this was also in the early 80's)
Haha, did you tell him that he gets laid more in your game than he does in real life :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

haha sounds exactly like me still to this day not gonna lie if something like that would happen to me.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes