simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The in-game walkthrough can be called useless because it does not give an idea of the far-reaching consequences of the MC's decisions. For example, only from a separate manual I was able to understand how the scene in which MC drinks with Charlie will affect further events and how much MC can drink. I also didn’t notice any difference in the dialogues if the MC cheats with Zoe or not. Will this betrayal affect anything in the future or will the game allow the MC to commit some betrayals (for example, while drunk) and not be considered a cheater?
That's why I'm asking if there is a separate guide for chapter 2 and beyond.
Unfortunately we do not have a written guide. I had hoped to get one written, but have never had a chance, or the time, to sit down and do one.

As for drinking with Charlie. If you drink more, when given the choice, it will cause you to lose some self control. The first time you drink, you lose the choice to stop Zoe giving you a blowjob, but can still refuse sex. If you drink a second time, you lose this choice. IF this is the only time you cheat in the game, then it will eventually be forgiven, for the most part.

Reactions: Will619

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Unfortunately we do not have a written guide. I had hoped to get one written, but have never had a chance, or the time, to sit down and do one.

As for drinking with Charlie. If you drink more, when given the choice, it will cause you to lose some self control. The first time you drink, you lose the choice to stop Zoe giving you a blowjob, but can still refuse sex. If you drink a second time, you lose this choice. IF this is the only time you cheat in the game, then it will eventually be forgiven, for the most part.
How cool, if you cheat on your wife while drunk, it doesn’t count. What a pity that this rule does not work in real life)))))
I hope you still have time to write this guide, it really is not enough.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
How cool, if you cheat on your wife while drunk, it doesn’t count. What a pity that this rule does not work in real life)))))
I hope you still have time to write this guide, it really is not enough.
It still counts. It just can be forgiven, if that is all you do. And depending on how far you go with it, it still effects the relationship.

At the very least, once we are done, I will work on a guide for it.

Unless some hero of a fan wants to write one for us. I would be happy to help answer questions they have when doing so.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Will this betrayal affect anything in the future or will the game allow the MC to commit some betrayals (for example, while drunk) and not be considered a cheater?
Cheating is cheating, being drunk doesn't make it suddenly not cheating. :rolleyes:

How cool, if you cheat on your wife while drunk, it doesn’t count. What a pity that this rule does not work in real life
What a weird fucking thing to say, maybe you were just joking, I hope so. Because that is some scumbag mentality in my book.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Cheating is cheating, being drunk doesn't make it suddenly not cheating. :rolleyes:

What a weird fucking thing to say, maybe you were just joking, I hope so. Because that is some scumbag mentality in my book.
Among those reading the comments, there will definitely be someone who does not see the symbols “)))” or does not understand their meaning, although it has not changed since its appearance about 30 years ago.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
And another question for the developer. I've completed less than half of it, but I can already see how the game is pushing me towards the path of a cheater for the MC (already in the 2nd chapter, Mary is quite liberated and does not remember her mental trauma).
I want to know if you will ultimately leave the opportunity for MC and his wife to remain a normal family (in the traditional sense) avoiding the path of perversion and have a child? To go this far and not give in to temptation would be a real test for the player.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Among those reading the comments, there will definitely be someone who does not see the symbols “)))” or does not understand their meaning, although it has not changed since its appearance about 30 years ago.
Sorry grandpa, but I never see anyone else ever using that. My bad I didn't know some internet slang/trend from the 90's, I wasn't really an internet/pc person until the mid 2000's. Also, I'm not Russian, or even European, and apparently that's mostly a Russian thing anyways.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Sorry grandpa, but I never see anyone else ever using that. My bad I didn't know some internet slang/trend from the 90's, I wasn't really an internet/pc person until the mid 2000's. Also, I'm not Russian, or even European, and apparently that's mostly a Russian thing anyways.
I been on the internet my almost my life and ive never seen that once tho to be fair i'm way behind in internet slang I don't even know what 1/2 of these memes and what not even mean as I don't pay attention to internet culture or care to I just do my own thing. Kind of why I almost never use meme's in any of my post compared to some lol.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
You should visit other sites more often, grandson. For example, on YouTube these designations, like similar ones, are used by everyone all the time. And I don’t understand what the Russians have to do with it? They are used by everyone who writes in English and other European languages.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You should visit other sites more often, grandson. For example, on YouTube these designations, like similar ones, are used by everyone all the time. And I don’t understand what the Russians have to do with it? They are used by everyone who writes in English and other European languages.
I mean, I looked it up and these were two of the top results.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, how am I supposed to assume anything other than this is something that originated in Russia. (or that area of the world)

I have never seen anyone I know from North America EVER use this slang, so again, it might be a thing over there, not here.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
And another question for the developer. I've completed less than half of it, but I can already see how the game is pushing me towards the path of a cheater for the MC (already in the 2nd chapter, Mary is quite liberated and does not remember her mental trauma).
I want to know if you will ultimately leave the opportunity for MC and his wife to remain a normal family (in the traditional sense) avoiding the path of perversion and have a child? To go this far and not give in to temptation would be a real test for the player.
We do give the opportunities for cheating, yes. And we knew it would lead to temptations, which is why we did it this way. We wanted to leave the door open for those who wanted to follow the cheating path, and have a few choices for it. But, we aren't trying to push anyone along that path, and have stated several times that cheating will lead to bad things down the road.

Staying loyal will eventually lead to a good ending for them. And there will also be a chance for some reconciliation, depending on how much you have cheated, and how you respond to situations with your wife.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
We do give the opportunities for cheating, yes. And we knew it would lead to temptations, which is why we did it this way. We wanted to leave the door open for those who wanted to follow the cheating path, and have a few choices for it. But, we aren't trying to push anyone along that path, and have stated several times that cheating will lead to bad things down the road.

Staying loyal will eventually lead to a good ending for them. And there will also be a chance for some reconciliation, depending on how much you have cheated, and how you respond to situations with your wife.
Yeah, I never felt pushed towards cheating. Don't know where that comes from.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I never felt pushed towards cheating. Don't know where that comes from.
same the only time I ever felt the need to cheat in this game was on a 2nd playthrough just to see the content. Only way I can see a way this game pushes the MC to cheat is if you are an asshole and have low trust and you remain faithful up until the gloryhole scene and Mary refuses to stop giving a stranger a BJ do to low trust. But I doubt anyone would play as an asshole MC and not cheat until then to begin with lol.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I'm going through chapter 4.
I guess that you were asked to add more intimate scenes but still...
How will the swing path begin? Is there a way to bypass it or is it an integral part of the plot? I looked through the old saves where there were choices and nowhere is there an option for the MC to say NO in order not to participate in the swingers club and continue the plot. I also didn’t understand how I could influence Mary’s behavior to make it more modest. I didn’t choose the “hotwife” path and didn’t cheat on her, but still she began to behave like a slut, showing off her charms to anyone, and when drunk she openly flirts and shows her breasts to a stranger on the beach. At the same time, MC is not at all against it.
Also, intimate scenes with an MC are almost puritanical, although there are a lot of ways to diversify your intimate life together without closed clubs and attract other people. You don't even need to go anywhere. Very strange behavior, don't you think?

I would really like the game to give the player more opportunities to influence the MC’s behavior and choose how shameless and slutty he wants the MC’s wife to be.

So far, chapter 4, unfortunately, is more frustrating.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How will the swing path begin? Is there a way to bypass it or is it an integral part of the plot? I looked through the old saves where there were choices and nowhere is there an option for the MC to say NO in order not to participate in the swingers club and continue the plot. I also didn’t understand how I could influence Mary’s behavior to make it more modest. I didn’t choose the “hotwife” path and didn’t cheat on her, but still she began to behave like a slut, showing off her charms to anyone, and when drunk she openly flirts and shows her breasts to a stranger on the beach. At the same time, MC is not at all against it.
Also, intimate scenes with an MC are almost puritanical, although there are a lot of ways to diversify your intimate life together without closed clubs and attract other people. You don't even need to go anywhere. Very strange behavior, don't you think?

I would really like the game to give the player more opportunities to influence the MC’s behavior and choose how shameless and slutty he wants the MC’s wife to be.

This game is not for you, if you read the dev’s notes it would have told you that it’s a SWINGING game “not optional” only NTR is optional and if your faithful then she will stay faithful

Reactions: Sadowdark

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

swinging isn't optional. As for her acting like a slut that's depends on your perspective. To me she isn't one maybe once or twice here and there not that often but her being a slut nah i don't agree.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

The main swing of the path in the game - you can't avoid it
share - can be avoided
cheating - can be avoided, not yet in the game
hot wife - can be avoided
Netorare (NTR), can be avoided

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Hmm...I see. Apparently I'll just have to skip the swinger scenes.

And further. Is there any way to see the points of trust, lust and what else is there? Well, a betrayal counter would not hurt for those players who decided to go all out.
And just for kicks, a counter for illegitimate children (oh, poor Kelly...).

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes