simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Give Fred the possibility to go on a revenge-revenge cheating rampage, to humiliate Mary, so that she cannot try to top that one, idk... escalate things further... this would at least be a lot more fun.
This is actually not a bad idea. And is something we can think about possibly adding in. There are some scenarios where Fred can cheat in the upcoming parts. So we can maybe add this in. Will have to see if it is feasible.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You could get angry at the glory hole scene. And if you didn't cheat on her, then she apologized to you. but you want to keep banging that drum and pissing her off more during the picnic scene?
Why not? There are many other instances where Fred can act like a jerk, why not here?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Why not? There are many other instances where Fred can act like a jerk, why not here?
For one reason, that happened quite a while ago. Maybe when we are done with the game, and if we do some rewrites for scenes (which I would like to do if we end up adding it on Steam at some point), then maybe we could.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Wow, that's a lot of comments about how the developers have decided to play the game. I will say that the logic is this game is a helluva lot better than most of the other games I played. Whenever you enter the NTR/hotwife/cheating/sharing tags you are going to get all sorts of criticism. Some think the wife is too slutty and some think she isn't slutty enough. I give credit to any developer who tries to tackle that tag. I've never seen one where there aren't extensive critiques. The developers know the ultimate outcome of the game and how it will ultimately play out. I just let them write their own story. Is Mary too mean in the way she treats the MC after she finds out he cheated on her? That's for the developers to decide. Some women would have just left him when they found out, and that would have been game over. I say let them tell their story. If you have a question, just ask. I've never seen a game where the developers respond to almost anything they are asked. Anyway, that's just my opinion, doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong, just makes it mine.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Wow, that's a lot of comments about how the developers have decided to play the game. I will say that the logic is this game is a helluva lot better than most of the other games I played. Whenever you enter the NTR/hotwife/cheating/sharing tags you are going to get all sorts of criticism. Some think the wife is too slutty and some think she isn't slutty enough. I give credit to any developer who tries to tackle that tag. I've never seen one where there aren't extensive critiques. The developers know the ultimate outcome of the game and how it will ultimately play out. I just let them write their own story. Is Mary too mean in the way she treats the MC after she finds out he cheated on her? That's for the developers to decide. Some women would have just left him when they found out, and that would have been game over. I say let them tell their story. If you have a question, just ask. I've never seen a game where the developers respond to almost anything they are asked. Anyway, that's just my opinion, doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong, just makes it mine.
Thanks! Expected a lot of anti NTR criticism going into this, so that was never an issue. Also expected some people would have problems with parts of the story, again, no problem. I do tend to laugh about how slutty/not slutty Mary is. Hell, to tell the truth, I laugh about most of the criticism, but then I laugh at most everything.

I actually enjoy engaging with people on here about the game, I never take the criticism personally, so that makes this all fun to me. Plus, I am pretty proud of the game we have been making, so I rather enjoy talking about it, both good and bad. AND, I love a good argument! (key word being GOOD)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Thanks! Expected a lot of anti NTR criticism going into this, so that was never an issue. Also expected some people would have problems with parts of the story, again, no problem. I do tend to laugh about how slutty/not slutty Mary is. Hell, to tell the truth, I laugh about most of the criticism, but then I laugh at most everything.

I actually enjoy engaging with people on here about the game, I never take the criticism personally, so that makes this all fun to me. Plus, I am pretty proud of the game we have been making, so I rather enjoy talking about it, both good and bad. AND, I love a good argument! (key word being GOOD)
Keyword being FIGHT

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Guess I need to start giving you some criticism for not making Mary into a Bimbo and nipples piercings and everything else that goes into bimbofication. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But joking aside the only thing I do wish we would see more of would be more scenes when she wasn't wearing makeup, she just looked so much better without it to me. That jail scene ruined her for me if I compare her looks to it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Guess I need to start giving you some criticism for not making Mary into a Bimbo and nipples piercings and everything else that goes into bimbofication. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But joking aside the only thing I do wish we would see more of would be more scenes when she wasn't wearing makeup, she just looked so much better without it to me. That jail scene ruined her for me if I compare her looks to it lol.
Will see what we can do there. We have a beach scene coming up at some point, Would make sense for her to not have on makeup there. Maybe even when working around the house, if we have any of those as well.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Personally I don't think Mary is a slut but I also don't play the cheating route. :LOL:
I agree with you. Even her cheating path I dont see as a slut tbh. i've seen much more slutty characters in other games with or without the whole sharing or NTR genre. On both paths I see her more as a wild / free spirt than a slut than anything. Sure one may call her a slut for sleeping with a guy easily on either path. I used to think that too when I first got into AVN's. But after awhile I quickly found out cause a LI sleeps with you doesnt always make them a slut especially when you get to know them.

Maybe it's just me but to me I think it depends on how they act. Like someone always dressing in away to show off their body , teasing , flashing stuff like that is what I consider a slut. But sometimes a girl just want to get laid nothing slutty about that unless it done in a slutty matter like making sure other people can watch. Sure there are times Mary is borderline or does cross the line into slut territory once in awhile but not that often that I would consider her as one. I'd say Zoey is more of a slut tbh.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I would totally hold Mary's legs open while our chosen bull goes to town on her quivering vagina.
Seriously guys I would choose the most hung dude I could find, and I would watch and cuddle Mary as he pounds her for hours.

And if he tries to wear a condom, I'll rip the damn thing off.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes