simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Well except Zoey, Fred's cheating had always been ONS, so at least if Fred didnt cheat more then once with Zoey, developing affairs with Jacob or Derek would make Mary's cheating worse then Fred's (assuming that this matters, at least if your statement that Mary is cheating for the purpose to get even is == True). Maybe something to the into account.. Maybe a new variable to count the tines Fred cheated with zoe.. looking at the script (cough, cough) this should be doable without breaking saves or have a new questionaire...
I am totally confused.

Reactions: sagerock820

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Well except Zoey, Fred's cheating had always been ONS, so at least if Fred didnt cheat more then once with Zoey, developing affairs with Jacob or Derek would make Mary's cheating worse then Fred's (assuming that this matters, at least if your statement that Mary is cheating for the purpose to get even is == True). Maybe something to the into account.. Maybe a new variable to count the tines Fred cheated with zoe.. looking at the script (cough, cough) this should be doable without breaking saves or have a new questionaire...
I see it quite the opposite. Cheating with someone who lives in the same house is even more worse than developping affairs with others outside.
There is absolutely no need for a change in the script. You cheat → She'll cheat

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I am totally confused.
All i've saying is that IF Mary would have a recurring affair with Derek, jacob or both, this would be worse cheating then if Fred had only one night stands (this is why exempted fred having a de facto recurring affair with zoey from this observation). This would totally take awy the moral high ground Mary is claiming.

occulusq3

Feb 21, 2024
All i've saying is that IF Mary would have a recurring affair with Derek, jacob or both, this would be worse cheating then if Fred had only one night stands (this is why exempted fred having a de facto recurring affair with zoey from this observation). This would totally take awy the moral high ground Mary is claiming.
totally, we're not talking about a women who would suck a stranger dick no matter if the smell size etc don't match with his husband... 'i didn't knew' what a surprise, not mentioning her usual behaviour in her job... that's clearly high moral ground in the streets

Last edited:
Reactions: Skep-tiker

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But she hasn't had a recurring affair. That isn't why she is doing it. I guess I am not seeing your point here.

Unless you are trying to make it so you, as the player, can justifiably cheat on your wife and get away with it. If that is the case, there are a ton of harem games out there. But the way we see it here, if you cheat, that is a BAD thing, and there are consequences to those actions. Taking away the consequences changes the feel, and the idea, of the game.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
But she hasn't had a recurring affair. That isn't why she is doing it. I guess I am not seeing your point here.

Unless you are trying to make it so you, as the player, can justifiably cheat on your wife and get away with it. If that is the case, there are a ton of harem games out there. But the way we see it here, if you cheat, that is a BAD thing, and there are consequences to those actions. Taking away the consequences changes the feel, and the idea, of the game.
Sigh... Mary says, that she wants Fred to feel the same that she felt. But (if she does) by developing a regular sexual relationship (independent of her reasons) she is doing worse cheating then Fred.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Sigh... Mary says, that she wants Fred to feel the same that she felt. But (if she does) by developing a regular sexual relationship (independent of her reasons) she is doing worse cheating then Fred.
Ok. But she hasn't. So therefor, by your logic, she is NOT doing worse cheating than Fred. I still don't understand what you are trying to get across here. Do you want her to do worse cheating than Fred? And if so, then to what end?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Ok. But she hasn't. (...) I still don't understand what you are trying to get across here.
Because you hinted that this may change:
And yeah, I know Jacob and the skype guy were kind of shy at least at first, that was their personalities, and they also knew they were doing it right under the husbands nose, or even that he was watching. That will probably change as we go forward for some of the guys.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Because you hinted that this may change:
Oh, I see. You misunderstood what I meant in that post.

I was saying that different guys who might show up would act differently from the Jacob or Derek, and not be shy. Not that Jacob of Derek would change, but that new guys would act differently.

Reactions: sagerock820

occulusq3

Feb 21, 2024
Are you honestly putting on the same level a man that fucked a women in a half romantic moment (the blonde on the beach) with some alcohol (don't remember) or even other occasion where it's somehow vanilla sex and a whore that fucks everything that move in front of her husband (forcing him to watch to humiliate) and goes even further if he don't self inflict that? Really? You're serious?

Succumbing to temptation with respect vs looking to inflict pain and humiliation showing to your supposed husband whith which you're supposed to build a family that's you're nothing more than a bitch in heat that would fuck every man on earth? Man in can't even imagine what will happen if he forgot to clean the kitchen someday... Honestly who wouldn't runaway from a psychapath woman like that?

On top of that, you didn't even gave the possibility to let the husband tell no to group sex. Biased story, serves the purpose for hotwifing game ok but don't try to make people think it's only a fair game.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
A romantic moment? He left, they had parted ways. He chose to go back to her room. The 'half romantic' moment had passed. The player CHOSE to go back to her room to cheat and have sex.

And when has she fucked everything that moved? If the player doesn't cheat, then she doesn't. Everything that she does is based on what the player has chosen. Don't want her cheating, and humiliating you, then don't cheat on her. Seems fair to me.

When did we not give a choice for group sex? The group sex scene you could say no to in the bar. You could also watch or join in with the other wife while yours had sex with one guy. Not sure which other scene you would be talking about here.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
A romantic moment? He left, they had parted ways. He chose to go back to her room. The 'half romantic' moment had passed. The player CHOSE to go back to her room to cheat and have sex.

And when has she fucked everything that moved? If the player doesn't cheat, then she doesn't. Everything that she does is based on what the player has chosen. Don't want her cheating, and humiliating you, then don't cheat on her. Seems fair to me.

When did we not give a choice for group sex? The group sex scene you could say no to in the bar. You could also watch or join in with the other wife while yours had sex with one guy. Not sure which other scene you would be talking about here.
I wouldn't even bother with these sort of post to be honest, I see the same incel level logic on social media all the time. People always making excuses for men cheating, and the same dumb reasons why women cheating is worse. Usually their goto is that men don't catch feelings when cheating... however that's not always the case, I've literally witnessed this happen IRL. Also, it's not always the case women do either, women have cheated without catching feelings, many times, it's not black and white.

Regardless of catching feelings or not when cheating, it's WRONG, end of discussion. No matter how much anyone tries to justify it. There is a very rare exception when it comes to someone who's married (and can't immediately divorce), and it becomes abusive, so they find comfort with someone else, that's like the only circumstance where it can be justified imo.

I do agree that in the context of THIS game, that yes, Mary is worse with her cheating, because it goes beyond just cheating from what I've read. She actively tries to humiliate him in real time, and hurt his as much as possible in that moment, which is something the MC didn't try to do to her. So with that in mind, I do think that Mary IS the worse of the two in the context of this game, with the circumstances in front of us. Apparently if you only cheat on her once, she forgives it and doesn't revenge cheat, but even if you find out someone cheated on you twice, instead of humiliating them and purposely hurting them, she should have tried to reconcile first, and maybe take a trip to their therapist instead of taking such drastic measures. (I'm not sure if they do go to the therapist or not, but since I'm pretty sure she cheats no matter what if you cheated at least two times, I assume it doesn't really matter.)

In conclusion, both are firmly in the wrong for cheating, it's not right under almost any circumstance, however yes Mary is worse because she goes beyond just cheating, and actively wants to hurt and humiliate the person she's supposed to love. While the MC, who's still in the wrong, wasn't trying to hurt Mary in the process of his wrongdoings.

I'm never going to play the cheating path, because fuck cheating, I much prefer the happier and more loving side of things. Drama still finds it's way into the plot, but it's usually external factors out of the couples control, and they get through it. I will continue to play the swingers/hotwife path, that's where I find the most joy with this game. Then I will likely replay and do the pure romance/monogamous path.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I wouldn't even bother with these sort of post to be honest, I see the same incel level logic on social media all the time. People always making excuses for men cheating, and the same dumb reasons why women cheating is worse. Usually their goto is that men don't catch feelings when cheating... however that's not always the case, I've literally witnessed this happen IRL. Also, it's not always the case women do either, women have cheated without catching feelings, many times, it's not black and white.

Regardless of catching feelings or not when cheating, it's WRONG, end of discussion. No matter how much anyone tries to justify it. There is a very rare exception when it comes to someone who's married (and can't immediately divorce), and it becomes abusive, so they find comfort with someone else, that's like the only circumstance where it can be justified imo.

I do agree that in the context of THIS game, that yes, Mary is worse with her cheating, because it goes beyond just cheating from what I've read. She actively tries to humiliate him in real time, and hurt his as much as possible in that moment, which is something the MC didn't try to do to her. So with that in mind, I do think that Mary IS the worse of the two in the context of this game, with the circumstances in front of us. Apparently if you only cheat on her once, she forgives it and doesn't revenge cheat, but even if you find out someone cheated on you twice, instead of humiliating them and purposely hurting them, she should have tried to reconcile first, and maybe take a trip to their therapist instead of taking such drastic measures. (I'm not sure if they do go to the therapist or not, but since I'm pretty sure she cheats no matter what if you cheated at least two times, I assume it doesn't really matter.)

In conclusion, both are firmly in the wrong for cheating, it's not right under almost any circumstance, however yes Mary is worse because she goes beyond just cheating, and actively wants to hurt and humiliate the person she's supposed to love. While the MC, who's still in the wrong, wasn't trying to hurt Mary in the process of his wrongdoings.

I'm never going to play the cheating path, because fuck cheating, I much prefer the happier and more loving side of things. Drama still finds it's way into the plot, but it's usually external factors out of the couples control, and they get through it. I will continue to play the swingers/hotwife path, that's where I find the most joy with this game. Then I will likely replay and do the pure romance/monogamous path.
please add to your analysis that mary was also cheating when she was drunk regardless of choices. She sucked a dick offering them strange on but this Was swept under the rug in the very next scene, and the MC ForgAve her without any player choice. This was never Brought up again.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I personally see Mary as 2 different characters. On a faithful or hotwife path she is more like a normal women to me that is just exploring her sexuality. She is very caring , sweet , a bit slutty but to much of a slut as well as the right amount of being a bitch when it's appropriate which sometimes can be kind of hot when she turns on bitch mode. To me this version of her she is a good person and wife and perfect wife material on that path.

Then there is the version where she got cheated on that. Initially she is the first version of her that I described but as we learned in the last update that was all a facade to how she was really feeling due to all of Fred's cheating. This version of her is crazy wants nothing but revenge and is psychotic. Her only goal is to humiliate Fred get revenge I don't think this version of her even cares about repairing or fixing their relationship / marriage. Tho I do think this version of her depends on how much Fred does cheat. If it's just a slip up here and there she still is out to get revenge and humiliate Fred but ultimately I think she would want to fix their relationship and marriage eventually after she gets a bit of revenge and gets it out of her system. Albeit she goes about it the wrong way. But I think Mary getting cheated on makes her snap and go a bit crazy no matter what.

I think this Mary has some kind of un resolved trauma from her childhood besides what father and other men in her family have done to her but I think perhaps her mother got cheated on as well. Which is why I believe she snaps and goes a bit crazy on the cheating path tho that is just a personal theory of mine.
Very good analysis of Mary. Thanks

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Please edit please add that mary was also cheating when she was drunk regardless of choices. She sucked a dick offering them strange on but this Was swept under the rug in the very next scene, and the MC ForgAve her without any player choice. This was never Brought up again.
I think this depends on the player personal point of view. For me this is only cheating on a path where Mary has low trust as on that path she wont stop if you ask her too. While the other paths it's clearly a drunken mistake with no ill intention behind it. How I see it she wasnt looking to cheat so it wasnt cheating. For me I only consider something cheating if there is romantics feeling or attachment towards another person with or without out sex since there is also emotional cheating tho this depends heavily on the context . Or if a GF or wife has sex with someone else on purpose or there is ill intentions behind it and is done by going behind your back.

But the gloryhole scene doesn't fit that bill for me at all expect on a low trust Mary path. Sure you can argue she went behind Fred's back technically however with the context it's clear as day that it was a drunken mistake and there was no ill intentions so that is why I cant consider this as cheating for me personally.

I know you view things different than me that is clear but to tell another person to edit their post because you consider it cheating is wrong because of how everyone views things differently and that would be forcing your personal opinion onto them if they did edit it because of you. As it isn't black and white that it is or isnt cheating everything comes down to our own personal point of view.

However I do agree with you with how their conversation was swept under the rug and handled very poorly even if I dont consider the scene as cheating. I felt like it needed a proper conversation cause of how she was drunk and they were still at the early stage of their relationship when it comes to doing hotwife / sharing in the game. Especially because it was at the early stage or before they started to have an open relationship communication is more important here then if Mary would of done something like this on her own after being in a hotwife for like 5 years.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah an honest drunk mistake, where her intention was to suck her husband off, not some random guy, isn't even in the same ballpark of what she does on the actual cheating path. I still think it's an interesting choice to include it on the monogamous path, but hey, it's not my game.

Reactions: Dessolos

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
please add to your analysis that mary was also cheating when she was drunk regardless of choices. She sucked a dick offering them strange on but this Was swept under the rug in the very next scene, and the MC ForgAve her without any player choice. This was never Brought up again.
thats not true, i mean yes- she is sucking dick without player choice and many have given feedback to simaras about this ad infinitum, but the player choses how to respond, and it's a calculation of his asshole points/cheat points at that fork to determine cheating route.

The real issue (or lack of issue) here is that aside from that scene, every single scene where Mary does 'cheatey' behavior in this game requires the player to have cheated on her first, so you could not find a tiny enough fiddle for me to play for those complaining about it. No faster way to lose my sympathy than "Well, this LI treats mc like shit [when we treat her like shit] so waaaaaah..."

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
The scene at the beach was not cheating. She was drunk, she didn't know it wasn't her husband. You have a choice to stop it or not. If you go through with it, you are giving her consent, thus it's not cheating. Not rocket science people.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Many people write that Mary is a very bad person cause she decided to humilate Fred and cheats with other guys in front of husband. And that's why her cheating is worse than Fred's one. That's a rather controversial statement. First of all, any cheating is bad. Men have no more right to cheat than women do. But you should understand the only way cheating is possible is if Fred couldn't keep his dick in his pants and cheated on his wife. So blame yourself for what's happening. What's the justification for him cheating in the first place? You've got a good wife at home who's there for you in every way. She gives Fred the opportunity to fulfill his dream. And how did he thank her for that?
Now put yourself in Mary's shoes. Isn't she being humilated by Fred when he cheats on her with her best friend under his wife's nose? He does it at their house with his wife next to him behind the wall or when she's lying next to them by the pool. Or in a cafe while she's waiting like a fool for her hubby.
May be she wasn't humilated when he was cheating with Kelly, cause Fred could lose his head and make a baby with another woman.
Or maybe it's nice for a wife to hear on the phone what a good man her husband is. Because he like a real bull cuckolded his fiancee's coworker? Or may be it's very pleasant when another woman is grabbing your man's privates in front of you?
Anyway, before you'll continue to attack Mary, remember who betrayed whose trust. When you cheat you completely breakdown her trust in you.
Now remember, this is a game. And the logical divorce that would follow in such case, when Mary finds out about Fred's cheating, is postponed to the end of game. It's a so called logic of the porn game. If you don't repent to your wife for your cheating and don't let her blow off some steam, get ready for divorce in the end of the game.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes