simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm playing CH 5 now and I'm frustrated by the lack of SOUNDS during sex. In CH 1 they even put them, but then only images. The audios provide better immersion in the scenes, and although they are not as good, they help a lot, as in Duet Couple Love Lust.

As I said before, it's one of the best sharing wives games and a good story, the issue of inserting audio was just a frustration for me because I thought that in this update, all scenes would have sounds during sex.
We were unable to get all the sounds throughout the game yet, just a time issue. But we will be adding them for other chapters going forward. Can't say for sure they will all be done for next update, but there will be more.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
We were unable to get all the sounds throughout the game yet, just a time issue. But we will be adding them for other chapters going forward. Can't say for sure they will all be done for next update, but there will be more.
Its interesting how people have different tastes. The last thing I want is sounds in VN scenes. I find them downright annoying, especially in sex scenes. The women always sound different to how I imagine them. It disrupts the flow and immersion of the story for me.

How as a dev do you decide how far to go with the different aspects of story-telling such as sounds?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Its interesting how people have different tastes. The last thing I want is sounds in VN scenes. I find them downright annoying, especially in sex scenes. The women always sound different to how I imagine them. It disrupts the flow and immersion of the story for me.

How as a dev do you decide how far to go with the different aspects of story-telling such as sounds?
We have always discussed having sounds in the game, but it was always on the back burner. I think for some people it is a big plus, and for others it doesn't matter. It is just adds something for those who enjoy it. I leave the coding and sound stuff to the others however.

AdmiralSpock

Jan 17, 2022

For those that don't want the sounds they can turn them off. For those that do want them, if they aren't coded then there's nothing that can be done.

gelleader

May 6, 2019
Excellent game so far! Mercifully lacking in the prevalent cuck/bbc tropes of past and present. Captivating story as well. While the animations are not all that great, they are acceptable. I'd rather have that and the project moving forward than 3 scenes per update per year. Great job.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Excellent game so far! Mercifully lacking in the prevalent cuck/bbc tropes of past and present. Captivating story as well. While the animations are not all that great, they are acceptable. I'd rather have that and the project moving forward than 3 scenes per update per year. Great job.
There are 3 bbcs well 2 bbcs and 1 lbc Tony :ROFLMAO: In this game already and they all got a sex scene already
IMG_2169.png

Reactions: simarimas

gelleader

May 6, 2019
There are 3 bbcs well 2 bbcs and 1 lbc Tony :ROFLMAO: In this game already and they all got a sex scene already
Did stumble on that hilarious scene and the taxi driver implied by the diary. Naturally by lacking didn't mean complete absence, rather a tasteful veer away from the usual propositions. The narration choices do well in keeping the mc away from huddling in a corner strapped in a chastity cage.

Reactions: simarimas

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Quick mod to tweak the built-in gallery:
- Added a Zoe scene and the poker games scenes. NOTE: Since these scenes were not part of the original gallery, please exit them manually.
- Added an unlock button with option to relock any unplayed scenes.
- Changed right-click during replay to immediately bring up Exit Replay dialog box.

EDIT:
20231127 - Mod Update 1.1
- Fix bug in mod where the gallery will crash if the added scenes above were not yet seen in game.
- Added a Mary scene from Chapter 1.

20240328 - Mod appears to still work with game ch5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This mod still works for Chapter 5.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
The animations really touched my heart. Hahaha... We are definitely trying to improve them.
;)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you! Glad you like it. We have tried to keep the usual tropes to a minimum, and do something a bit different with those we do use. Though some are just too hard to pass up, we do try.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
ah thanks I must have missed that
No worries. Glad to help. The WT fix is for a scene where you can choose who you get to help you during a scene. It was defaulting to one of the guys always before the fix.

omarzayat120

May 16, 2020
No worries. Glad to help. The WT fix is for a scene where you can choose who you get to help you during a scene. It was defaulting to one of the guys always before the fix.
Can you upload the patch file to a link for direct downloading as whenever I copy-paste it to a text file, it crashes the Notepad application, and if it doesn't, it crashes the game at startup.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Can you upload the patch file to a link for direct downloading as whenever I copy-paste it to a text file, it crashes the Notepad application, and if it doesn't, it crashes the game at startup.
Right click on the file and save link as.... this will save it to your PC as the file, not the text. Then drop it into the game folder.
If that doesn't work for you, let me know, we will make a seperate file for download.

Reactions: omarzayat120

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Sneak Peak 4.8.24

Hey guys, sorry it has been a few weeks since the last sneak peak. Had some stuff going on which I will put in the update post.
A little bit of mystery and teasing from Mary.

(Uh oh this could be good or bad for Fred, good she brings ins Sara or Sonya or some other babe for Fred to have fun with, but if this is on the NTR/cheater path, Mary has A lot of bad choices for Fred, as long as there is no futa or forced strap on his ass, I think I can handle it :eek:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Sneak Peak 4.8.24

Hey guys, sorry it has been a few weeks since the last sneak peak. Had some stuff going on which I will put in the update post.
A little bit of mystery and teasing from Mary.

(Uh oh this could be good or bad for Fred, good she brings ins Sara or Sonya or some other babe for Fred to have fun with, but if this is on the NTR/cheater path, Mary has A lot of bad choices for Fred, as long as there is no futa or forced strap on his ass, I think I can handle it :eek:
Guess we have to change that pegging scene! Damn!

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes