omarzayat120

May 16, 2020
There are multiple photos of Mary and Ben naked, but even with multiple playthroughs, I was never able to see them through actual gameplay.

Can anyone guide me on that?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Update 3.21.24

Just a quick update for everyone.
Coming along with part 2. Rendering the scenes we didn't have completed, and the new ones we are adding. Still a bit to go on that count. But the basic script is pretty much done, so now I just have to catch up with the images for them.
We have suspended the April payments for all Patrons, as we had said we would in the apologies post. We do thank everyone for your kind words about not needing to do so, but we felt it was the right thing to do.
We expect May for the release of part 2, and as we get closer will let you know more.
Thanks as always.
FitB Games

Sneak Peak 3.21.24

Here are a couple of images from Ch5 part 2 for you.

:love: :love:

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
IT WOULD BE UNPRECEDENTED if the developer showed the MC's wife or even any other character pregnant and having sex with her already big belly until the end of the game.

It may even be that there is already a game that had a pregnant swing scene, but I have never seen it until today.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
I don't know what's worse, the fact that I choose literally the opposite of what I want the outcome to be and still having naive dumbass wife go and do shit then come back to me to be like hur dur here take a look and mc is just fine with it every goddamn time. For example when you catch her with a dick in her mouth, I said get the fuck up let's go, the next morning the mc makes her a fucking picnic cause he "might have been to harsh" are you serious? What kind of mental gymnastics are happening in anyone's brain to acknowledge and be like yep looks fine. Chose also for her not to be a hot wife(shit literally makes me sick physically) what happens later on? Oh she's just fucking some other random dude while mc is fucking his wife. Like bro I never chose this shit. Modeling for example said no let's not do it, she does it anyway and comes back like hey look they're so great right? By the way Shauns gonna keep the images for himself to jerk off to. Don't even get me started on the strip poker. Like it's one thing to completely restrict the MC and have it be choices to remain faithful to his wife but when the story forces infidelity by her it makes all the choices of abstinence the most meaningless pile of shit in the game. In fact remove every abstinence option and coy no thanks you for straight debauchery and you'd be left with a fraction of a game. 0/10 fuck this game.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know what's worse, the fact that I choose literally the opposite of what I want the outcome to be and still having naive dumbass wife go and do shit then come back to me to be like hur dur here take a look and mc is just fine with it every goddamn time. For example when you catch her with a dick in her mouth, I said get the fuck up let's go, the next morning the mc makes her a fucking picnic cause he "might have been to harsh" are you serious? What kind of mental gymnastics are happening in anyone's brain to acknowledge and be like yep looks fine. Chose also for her not to be a hot wife(shit literally makes me sick physically) what happens later on? Oh she's just fucking some other random dude while mc is fucking his wife. Like bro I never chose this shit. Modeling for example said no let's not do it, she does it anyway and comes back like hey look they're so great right? By the way Shauns gonna keep the images for himself to jerk off to. Don't even get me started on the strip poker. Like it's one thing to completely restrict the MC and have it be choices to remain faithful to his wife but when the story forces infidelity by her it makes all the choices of abstinence the most meaningless pile of shit in the game. In fact remove every abstinence option and coy no thanks you for straight debauchery and you'd be left with a fraction of a game. 0/10 fuck this game.
I am not sure what you expected going into the game, but apparently it wasn't what we made. Did you read the tags? Did you read the Dev notes? I would suggest doing so in the future. They are there for a reason. Anyway, good luck finding a game more to your liking.

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
The game saves from chapter 3 did not load at all, I have available game saves from chapter 4

I get choices, which I did earlier, and I don't have a gangbang, only sex with Julia. I'm also not sure whether not admitting to cheating changes anything in the behavior of Fred's wife

I liked her betrayals in front of Fred the most(y)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The game saves from chapter 3 did not load at all, I have available game saves from chapter 4

I get choices, which I did earlier, and I don't have a gangbang, only sex with Julia. I'm also not sure whether not admitting to cheating changes anything in the behavior of Fred's wife
Not sure about the save issue. Sod is traveling today, but if you can share one of the saves that fails, he can look into it when he is available.

If you don't get the gangbang, then it is possible you ended the blackmail earlier, by confronting Mike. This would stop the gangbang scene but could lead to sex with Julia still.

Not admitting to cheating will have an effect on how things progress and how Mary acts.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Not sure about the save issue. Sod is traveling today, but if you can share one of the saves that fails, he can look into it when he is available.

If you don't get the gangbang, then it is possible you ended the blackmail earlier, by confronting Mike. This would stop the gangbang scene but could lead to sex with Julia still.

Not admitting to cheating will have an effect on how things progress and how Mary acts.

I play every variant and when I deny it, she still does it with Derek in front of the camera and I watch it on Skype.

does the gangbang from chapter 3 also influence the scenes in chapter 5?

I just wish I didn't have to play again :(

because Mary reacts the same whether I confirm cheating with Zoe and other women or not

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I play every variant and when I deny it, she still does it with Derek in front of the camera and I watch it on Skype.

because Mary reacts the same whether I confirm cheating with Zoe and other women or not
gangbang doesn't have any real effect, so don't worry about that. at most a small dialogue difference in Ch5.

Mary knows you cheated, whether you admit it or not, so the Derek scene will happen regardless. However, it may cause her to be more upset with you if you lied about it, and cause to do more with other characters.

Reactions: Will619

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

According to the script, lying about sex with zoey adds +6 to your cheat count. So likely this will play out in later updates..
No.... I'm not planing a mod.... suuurely not :whistle:

Reactions: simarimas

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mary knows you cheated, whether you admit it or not, so the Derek scene will happen regardless. However, it may cause her to be more upset with you if you lied about it, and cause to do more with other characters.
this has me curious about something. If I recall correctly it was stated the amount of girls you cheated on Mary on effects how much she gets revenge right? So lets say you only cheated on her with just Lexi and Kelly for example. Does that mean in part 2 she could be done with getting revenge but if cheat alot probably will be going for revenge till the end of the game.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
this has me curious about something. If I recall correctly it was stated the amount of girls you cheated on Mary on effects how much she gets revenge right? So lets say you only cheated on her with just Lexi and Kelly for example. Does that mean in part 2 she could be done with getting revenge but if cheat alot probably will be going for revenge till the end of the game.
That is basically how we have the cheat count planned. There are some things that can change the count (lying or not watching the video call for instance). the cheat count isn't the only thing that will play into her revenge scenes though. It could be that treating her well will also lower the count, trying to make amends, that kind of thing. Also the asshole variable and trust variables will play a role in this closer to the end of the game as well.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
gangbang doesn't have any real effect, so don't worry about that. at most a small dialogue difference in Ch5.

so denying the cheating will make Mary more likely to have sex with others out of revenge on Fred than admitting to cheating on multiple women?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
so denying the cheating will make Mary more likely to have sex with others out of revenge on Fred than admitting to cheating on multiple women?
Yes correct. If she knows he is lying, it will make her even more upset with him than if he confessed.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I'm playing CH 5 now and I'm frustrated by the lack of SOUNDS during sex. In CH 1 they even put them, but then only images. The audios provide better immersion in the scenes, and although they are not as good, they help a lot, as in Duet Couple Love Lust.

As I said before, it's one of the best sharing wives games and a good story, the issue of inserting audio was just a frustration for me because I thought that in this update, all scenes would have sounds during sex.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes