TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: FiTB_Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5 - Part 1
I don't know what the problem with this game is.
Once installed, restart the computer and turn it on.
It never loads, I opened the task manager and it was there in the list, nothing else was open.
It stayed for several minutes and it didn't load and the error window opened.!!!

I have Renpy games here that are 8 times the size of this one, with three times the content and with more than 60 videos and it opens effortlessly and without any delay it opens almost instantly.:mad:(n)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
It never loads, I opened the task manager and it was there in the list, nothing else was open.
It stayed for several minutes and it didn't load and the error window opened.!!!

I have Renpy games here that are 8 times the size of this one, with three times the content and with more than 60 videos and it opens effortlessly and without any delay it opens almost instantly.:mad:(n)
We will check on this for you, see if we can figure out what is going on for you.

Reactions: TanyaC

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to recreate this error. Can you help me with following:

1. When do you get this error? (Loading a save file/in-game/game launch etc...)

2. Have you installed any game mod?

3. Have you tried fresh copy of the game?

4. Was the game running fine before? Or is this the first time you are running the game?

Reactions: TanyaC

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The game is great. Only thing I don't like is the MC's wife. Of all the stunning models you used, you chose her.
Phenomenal game, otherwise.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy the game.

I love Mary! But I understand everyone has different tastes, so no worries.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mary is hot! I'll take Mary over any other females in the game. ;)
You know as Hot Mary is id have a hard time picking between Mary and the Redhead from the news show. and I think it was mentioned she might be the main girl or one of them in the next game. So while it will be a sad day for me when this game ends ill be excited too since I already know my main path when that game does start development

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Hi,

I'm trying to recreate this error. Can you help me with following:

1. When do you get this error? (Loading a save file/in-game/game launch etc...)

2. Have you installed any game mod?

3. Have you tried fresh copy of the game?

4. Was the game running fine before? Or is this the first time you are running the game?
I already sent you a private message and I showed you that I managed to fix the error by adding a certain line to the script that caused the error.(y)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes