sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
So, continuity issue. I'm at the scene where Johnny brings Lexi over to introduce her as his girlfriend. They talk about Fred giving Lexi a ride in the rain.
2024-03-12_16-11-33.jpg
Then Johnny says they've been dating for half a year, 6 months.
2024-03-12_16-12-22.jpg
But if on the night Fred gave Lexi the ride, you go in with her. She says her boyfriend left her a few weeks ago.
2024-03-12_16-17-57.jpg
The timelines don't match up. Normally a couple of weeks and a few weeks don't add up to 6 months/24 weeks. lol

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So, continuity issue. I'm at the scene where Johnny brings Lexi over to introduce her as his girlfriend. They talk about Fred giving Lexi a ride in the rain.
View attachment 3437321
Then Johnny says they've been dating for half a year, 6 months.
View attachment 3437326
But if on the night Fred gave Lexi the ride, you go in with her. She says her boyfriend left her a few weeks ago.
View attachment 3437332
The timelines don't match up. Normally a couple of weeks and a few weeks don't add up to 6 months/24 weeks. lol
She was lying about her boyfriend leaving her there. The boyfriend she talked about during poker was completely made up, just to 'appear' innocent, and try to get guys to play poker with her

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
She was lying about her boyfriend leaving her there. The boyfriend she talked about during poker was completely made up, just to 'appear' innocent, and try to get guys to play poker with her
Ah, ok. I did not know that. Thanks for clarifying! Does this get explained in the future?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm only about 1/2 way through the update after catching up about my saves and I got 2 theories out of this update. I'm thinking the guy Zoey was talking is unrelated to the murders or Lexi is involved and working with him. Also is if you go with the Marcos path was the guy leaving the house the the same guy that was watching Mary and Fred have sex infront of their window at least the character model looks familiar to me.

1st theory

I'm now thinking Lexi might be the one behind the murders. As we found out she used to be the caregiver for Charlie and is looking into being a nurse. Lexi also changed her looks alot to look completely different. We know the police found proof someone else was at the house. We know how Charlie treated Mary so to me it seems possible Lexi could of killed Charlie if she got the same treatment from Charlie. While we don't Know if Lexi knew or met Doctor Mike yet but if he blackmailed her the same I could see her killing him as well if she did kill Charlie. I think it is to much of a coincidence that Lexi not only took care of Charlie, is Fred's best friend's girlfriend, played strip poker and ended up in the rain and Fred recognized her and drove her home, and changed her looks.

2nd theory and this one is kind of a stretch and dont got much to back this one up.

Also we know the house was bugged so I think it's possible maybe Lexi is working with the guy that is blackmailing Zoe as well. Cause if the house was bugged and computers hacked and they could know he chatted with someone online about the strip poker game. I don't think it to far out there she would play it to in hopes Fred would bite. That and it seems like the computers at Fred's work are under attack or have been sabotaged at one point in the story. Also with all the coincidences that I stated in my first theory when it comes to Lexi bring me to my next theory which is a bit out of left field I admit. I think Perhaps Lexi is only dating Johnny to get close to Fred and plans to kill Fred and maybe Zoey and pin the murders on Mary , or at the very least keep an eye on them for the blackmailer and take them out when the order is given seeing how the blackmailer is after Fred and Mary for some reason.
Good theories. Well thought out. And I love that people are actually trying to figure out what is going on. Makes it pretty damned cool for us, having our plot discussed like this.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think people who hate cheating route should get it rather than people who like the game. Afterall, that is what they want right? Fred & Mary to split and game over?
Nope, for Fred to run after Kelly with Charlotte and live as a throuple. Mary can go have all the fun she wants then. Everyone is happy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My ideal ending is Fred and Mary living happily ever after.
Mary is awesome I just want to kiss and cuddle her all the time.

And sometimes watch her get creampied by another guy.
If this was real life I would be having sloppy seconds as soon as we throw the guy out.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
My ideal ending is Fred and Mary living happily ever after.
Mary is awesome I just want to kiss and cuddle her all the time.

And sometimes watch her get creampied by another guy.
If this was real life I would be having sloppy seconds as soon as we throw the guy out.
I agree Joshy, that is my first choice too, second is my throuple idea but it seems I'm alone in that one. :cry:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
simarimas Sod! Just finished the update on all my saves finally and I think this was my favorite update.

The hotwife stuff really started to feel more like hotwife content compared to previous updates and was my favorite thing about the update. I really liked how Mary called to ask for permission for Darek but how she she wanted to share the experience with the MC instead of just going for it and came up with a solution. That bit really shows to me how much she actually cares for the MC if she wanted to share the experience and not just tell a story. Which is something I wish id see more of in other games in this genre of AVN games

Even the one thing I was a bit bummed out about / disappointed to see in this update makes sense. I was a bit bummed out to see how Mary doesn't want to start a family anymore, since that's how this adventure started. But I agree it should be put on hold until everything is dealt with and they feel like they want a break from that lifestyle and are ready. I just hope that isn't off the table for a possible ending however just because it would be nice to see Mary getting pregnant as a ending since that's how her adventure and the story of this game started. I was happy to see the therapist made a appearance again cause it did feel like she was forgotten about once they started to do more advanced things sexually like swinging.

When it comes to the cheating path no issues either on my end. I thought it made perfect sense when in the context of a game especially cause after all it would feel really weird if they broke up now and the rest of the game is awkward moments with Mary and dealing with the story. You can even see revenge was the direction the cheating path was going to go if you look at the top Mary wears during the dinner at the end of Episode 4 if on that path. Only thing I would of done different was give the players a choice to watch or go sit back down in the living room while they finish, during the encounter with Jacob. Like how you gave the players a choice with Darek.

Question tho regarding the cheating path sorry if you answered this before. If I say replay the game and just do stuff with Zoey does that mean id only see the Darek scene for example since I recall you once said the amount of girls you cheat with matters. cause I kind of like Zoey alot more than I did my first time playing the game haha. I bet Sod! will love to hear that tho Marry is still #1

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
simarimas Sod! Just finished the update on all my saves finally and I think this was my favorite update.

The hotwife stuff really started to feel more like hotwife content compared to previous updates and was my favorite thing about the update. I really liked how Mary called to ask for permission for Darek but how she she wanted to share the experience with the MC instead of just going for it and came up with a solution. That bit really shows to me how much she actually cares for the MC if she wanted to share the experience and not just tell a story. Which is something I wish id see more of in other games in this genre of AVN games

Even the one thing I was a bit bummed out about / disappointed to see in this update makes sense. I was a bit bummed out to see how Mary doesn't want to start a family anymore, since that's how this adventure started. But I agree it should be put on hold until everything is dealt with and they feel like they want a break from that lifestyle and are ready. I just hope that isn't off the table for a possible ending however just because it would be nice to see Mary getting pregnant as a ending since that's how her adventure and the story of this game started. I was happy to see the therapist made a appearance again cause it did feel like she was forgotten about once they started to do more advanced things sexually like swinging.

When it comes to the cheating path no issues either on my end. I thought it made perfect sense when in the context of a game especially cause after all it would feel really weird if they broke up now and the rest of the game is awkward moments with Mary and dealing with the story. You can even see revenge was the direction the cheating path was going to go if you look at the top Mary wears during the dinner at the end of Episode 4 if on that path. Only thing I would of done different was give the players a choice to watch or go sit back down in the living room while they finish, during the encounter with Jacob. Like how you gave the players a choice with Darek.

Question tho regarding the cheating path sorry if you answered this before. If I say replay the game and just do stuff with Zoey does that mean id only see the Darek scene for example since I recall you once said the amount of girls you cheat with matters. cause I kind of like Zoey alot more than I did my first time playing the game haha. I bet Sod! will love to hear that tho Marry is still #1
Really happy you enjoyed it. We put a lot of work into it, so it always feel good that people like what we do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The therapist has been there, just Fred hasn't been going. But yeah, we actually realized we hadn't had her in for a bit, so definitely needed to bring her back, and this was a good time for a couples session.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes