ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
I did say "apart from Lexi She has no hard evidence", Just hearsay.
Sorry, I misread your message.
But she still has more serious evidence than Fred do. In Kelly's case, one of the proofs could be born in 9 months.
In the case of Jazz or Rachel, the people who involved the infidelity told her about it. And there is no point they lied to her. They are just strangers for her. In Zoey's case, she saw or heard everything herself.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2021
Hmm, I'm clearly missing something. The game ends for me at the doctor's office with the couple about to learn of their conception woes. I have the CH5.P1 version. Help?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
OK, simarimas, sod. I am at the scene when Fred goes to Rachel's for dinner. He calls Mary and she says he can go ahead and have sex with Rachel. So when the choices come up, it says 'cheat.' Is that a bug with the wt?

2024-03-12_10-30-29.jpg

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hmm, I'm clearly missing something. The game ends for me at the doctor's office with the couple about to learn of their conception woes. I have the CH5.P1 version. Help?
Do you by chance have the old multi mod add-on loaded from a previous version? It could be causing an issue. Or can keep clicking and get past or does it take you back to menu?

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Sorry, I misread your message.
But she still has more serious evidence than Fred do. In Kelly's case, one of the proofs could be born in 9 months.
In the case of Jazz or Rachel, the people who involved the infidelity told her about it. And there is no point they lied to her. They are just strangers for her. In Zoey's case, she saw or heard everything herself.
Again you are miss quoting me. I did say that in my playthrough that he only had the bj from Zoey, He rejected all other opportunity with Zoey.

My point still stands.
She takes Zoey's word for it but if Fred takes Zoey's word then he is in the wrong. She say's that Zoey is trying to break them up. So why does that argument not stand when Zoey tells Mary about Fred?
Fred even gets told in Mary's own words that she has cheated behind his back with the taxi driver, She wrote it in her diary. How is Fred supposed to know that she made it up especially since Zoey has told him that Mary has cheated with the Old guy, Jeremy and the photographer. He even caught Mary giving an random guy a bj at the beach. If he hadn't stopped her she would have continued as she thought it was Fred on the other side of the glory hole.
Even if with Kelly in 9 months time she then has proof. But at the time of accusing him she still has only hearsay that Fred has cheated. There is no hard evidence except if he cheated with Lexi. There is alot more evidence for Fred to believe that Mary has cheated than there is for Mary to believe that Fred cheated
Trust works both ways. Fred is suppose to trust that Mary hasn't cheated on him then Mary should trust that Fred hasn't cheated on her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Again you are miss quoting me. I did say that in my playthrough that he only had the bj from Zoey, He rejected all other opportunity with Zoey.

My point still stands.
She takes Zoey's word for it but if Fred takes Zoey's word then he is in the wrong. She say's that Zoey is trying to break them up. So why does that argument not stand when Zoey tells Mary about Fred?
Fred even gets told in Mary's own words that she has cheated behind his back with the taxi driver, She wrote it in her diary. How is Fred supposed to know that she made it up especially since Zoey has told him that Mary has cheated with the Old guy, Jeremy and the photographer. He even caught Mary giving an random guy a bj at the beach. If he hadn't stopped her she would have continued as she thought it was Fred on the other side of the glory hole.
Even if with Kelly in 9 months time she then has proof. But at the time of accusing him she still has only hearsay that Fred has cheated. There is no hard evidence except if he cheated with Lexi. There is alot more evidence for Fred to believe that Mary has cheated than there is for Mary to believe that Fred cheated
Trust works both ways. Fred is suppose to trust that Mary hasn't cheated on him then Mary should trust that Fred hasn't cheated on her.
What relevance do things like 'trust' and 'evidence' have to do with the ntr path? It's an ntr cheating path, simple. If trust is important to you, why on earth are you on the cheating path?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

My point still stands.
Fred even gets told in Mary's own words that she has cheated behind his back with the taxi driver, She wrote it in her diary. How is Fred supposed to know that she made it up especially since Zoey has told him that Mary has cheated with the Old guy, Jeremy and the photographer. He even caught Mary giving an random guy a bj at the beach. If he hadn't stopped her she would have continued as she thought it was Fred on the other side of the glory hole. There is also the whole Bryce scenario. She only tells Fred after she had sex with him. I understand that comes down to each players view of what is cheating and not cheating. Fred even told Mary about Kelly when after he got back from the work trip.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
What relevance do things like 'trust' and 'evidence' have to do with the ntr path? It's an ntr cheating path, simple. If trust is important to you, why on earth are you on the cheating path?

Because the Dev had specified that NTR was avoidable if Fred had not cheated, because there would have been consequences, not received, then the malice with which Mary would force Fred to watch her while she gets fucked on a video call, an obligation, or it will happen inevitable, if Fred ends the call, Mary's bitch, she fucks anyway and sends videos to Fred, but she's still not happy, she fucks the gentleman at home, getting caught and railing against Fred, maybe Mary has forgotten who gave her a social life back, helping her when he was under blackmail. and the result is, Mary is a bad bitch. where she stays balanced, not to mention how she gets fucked in the bathroom by the guy.

Reactions: latex lvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I think it's very relevant.
Mary is only cheating on Fred because he has cheated.
What I am trying to say is that Fred In 1 of my playthrough's only cheated on Mary because he believed that she had cheated on him in the first place.

I'm not saying that trust is important to me but the defence that people are coming up with for Mary being justified for cheating on Fred Goes both ways. Mary takes other peoples word that Fred has cheated on her. But if Fred takes other peoples word that Mary has cheated he is in the wrong for believing the other people.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Because the Dev had specified that NTR was avoidable if Fred had not cheated, because there would have been consequences, not received, then the malice with which Mary would force Fred to watch her while she gets fucked on a video call, an obligation, or it will happen inevitable, if Fred ends the call, Mary's bitch, she fucks anyway and sends videos to Fred, but she's still not happy, she fucks the gentleman at home, getting caught and railing against Fred, maybe Mary has forgotten who gave her a social life back, helping her when he was under blackmail. and the result is, Mary is a bad bitch. where she stays balanced, not to mention how she gets fucked in the bathroom by the guy.
If Fred does not cheat on Mary, she will not cheat on him. Plain and simple. Then you are either go on the swing path or the hotwife path. Mary fucking around on the hotwife path is not cheating. It's consensual.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm only about 1/2 way through the update after catching up about my saves and I got 2 theories out of this update. I'm thinking the guy Zoey was talking is unrelated to the murders or Lexi is involved and working with him. Also is if you go with the Marcos path was the guy leaving the house the the same guy that was watching Mary and Fred have sex infront of their window at least the character model looks familiar to me.

1st theory

I'm now thinking Lexi might be the one behind the murders. As we found out she used to be the caregiver for Charlie and is looking into being a nurse. Lexi also changed her looks alot to look completely different. We know the police found proof someone else was at the house. We know how Charlie treated Mary so to me it seems possible Lexi could of killed Charlie if she got the same treatment from Charlie. While we don't Know if Lexi knew or met Doctor Mike yet but if he blackmailed her the same I could see her killing him as well if she did kill Charlie. I think it is to much of a coincidence that Lexi not only took care of Charlie, is Fred's best friend's girlfriend, played strip poker and ended up in the rain and Fred recognized her and drove her home, and changed her looks.

2nd theory and this one is kind of a stretch and dont got much to back this one up.

Also we know the house was bugged so I think it's possible maybe Lexi is working with the guy that is blackmailing Zoe as well. Cause if the house was bugged and computers hacked and they could know he chatted with someone online about the strip poker game. I don't think it to far out there she would play it to in hopes Fred would bite. That and it seems like the computers at Fred's work are under attack or have been sabotaged at one point in the story. Also with all the coincidences that I stated in my first theory when it comes to Lexi bring me to my next theory which is a bit out of left field I admit. I think Perhaps Lexi is only dating Johnny to get close to Fred and plans to kill Fred and maybe Zoey and pin the murders on Mary , or at the very least keep an eye on them for the blackmailer and take them out when the order is given seeing how the blackmailer is after Fred and Mary for some reason.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
? If you're not on the cheating path/low trust or asshole score and you tell her to stop, she does. Ntr IS avoidable if you havent cheated. How are you playing the game where you dont cheat and yet things happen?

Reactions: sagerock820

bobob69

Apr 14, 2018
When and where did he pressure her to do stuff with other guys? And what choices did you make that led to this?

• Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
This is the site definition of Netorare (NTR).
When she gets naked so the old dude can wack off to her, and she tells MC about it, and his responses are "Be understanding/Be an asshole" with both choices pushing her to do more shit like that? I figured be an asshole would mean you get mad at her for getting naked so some dude can jack it to her. Nope, be an asshole means you get mad because she's bothered by it. Be understanding means you nicely convince her to keep doing shit like this.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I have a question for the developers. You plan for multiple endings in the game.

Will ALWL have a canon ending or not considering you are planning to expand your gaming universe with other games and some of the characters from previous games will have cameo in the future games?
We have not discussed it very much. But my guess would be just the swinging path. Although, it depends on how we decide to use them in the next games. If we need them to be doing hotwife stuff, then we can go with that, or even having them divorced, or split up or whatever. But no hotwife or cheating would be my first guess on this.

Reactions: ZairusV
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes