slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023

Sneak Peak 4.8.24

Hey guys, sorry it has been a few weeks since the last sneak peak. Had some stuff going on which I will put in the update post.
A little bit of mystery and teasing from Mary.

(Uh oh this could be good or bad for Fred, good she brings ins Sara or Sonya or some other babe for Fred to have fun with, but if this is on the NTR/cheater path, Mary has A lot of bad choices for Fred, as long as there is no futa or forced strap on his ass, I think I can handle it :eek:
I know the developer won't do this, but it would be really hilarious if Mary plotted gay sex revenge on MC haha. The only game in which I saw the wife watching her husband being passive in gay sex was in the game The Twelve Days of Christmas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I know the developer won't do this, but it would be really hilarious if Mary plotted gay sex revenge on MC haha. The only game in which I saw the wife watching her husband being passive in gay sex was in the game The Twelve Days of Christmas
She does have a good relationship with that cab driver. Think Fred could handle him? :oops:

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
The black sheep of AVN: there's lots of variation in the women's bodies, but every single guy is just average in the trousers department. Except pussy destroyer Tony of course.

Great game. Shame it's only going to chapter 6. Would've liked an extra chapter for Mary to continue down the path of modelling, exhibitionism, and slutting around, though. I'm still waiting for that transparent swimsuit to make a comeback!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The black sheep of AVN: there's lots of variation in the women's bodies, but every single guy is just average in the trousers department. Except pussy destroyer Tony of course.

Great game. Shame it's only going to chapter 6. Would've liked an extra chapter for Mary to continue down the path of modelling, exhibitionism, and slutting around, though. I'm still waiting for that transparent swimsuit to make a comeback!
Well they are going to be making a second game after this one’s complete and some of these characters will be in it as well including Mary

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Yeah, trying to keep most of the proportions pretty normal for both male and female.

Happy you enjoy the game!

Don't worry, she still has part 2 of Ch5, and Ch6 to still have some fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah, trying to keep most of the proportions pretty normal for both male and female.

Happy you enjoy the game!

Don't worry, she still has part 2 of Ch5, and Ch6 to still have some fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very Nice, thanks for the image and thanks for your effort in making this game, much appreciated.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
She does have a good relationship with that cab driver. Think Fred could handle him? :oops:
Who needs to know is the developer in this case haha. As I said, it is RARE that one or more scenes like this are included in straight games.

The only one I saw was in The 12 Days of Christmas where twice the girlfriend has 2 scenes watching her boyfriend having passive gay sex. Of course they are more comical scenes

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I need a tip from you.
I've been playing the game a bit now, but I feel like it's moving further and further towards swinging. But I would rather have a fraud path. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere???
Maybe this has already been discussed here, but unfortunately my English is too bad to read it all.
I would appreciate a hint.

Greetings from Germany.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Sneak Peak 4.8.24

Hey guys, sorry it has been a few weeks since the last sneak peak. Had some stuff going on which I will put in the update post.
A little bit of mystery and teasing from Mary.

(Uh oh this could be good or bad for Fred, good she brings ins Sara or Sonya or some other babe for Fred to have fun with, but if this is on the NTR/cheater path, Mary has A lot of bad choices for Fred, as long as there is no futa or forced strap on his ass, I think I can handle it :eek:
I would rather she bring another guy in and let me watch her get fucked.
But I'll take the hot threesome with another babe.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I need a tip from you.
I've been playing the game a bit now, but I feel like it's moving further and further towards swinging. But I would rather have a fraud path. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere???
Maybe this has already been discussed here, but unfortunately my English is too bad to read it all.

Greetings from Germany.
Feel like your trolling but just in case your not, this is in the changelog on 1st page about this “swinging “ game

There is also the main path, which is swinging. This is not avoidable. The wife, and husband, will both have sex with other people. If this doesn't appeal to you, we are sorry. If you like such content, great. Welcome to the party! Enjoy the game

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hello everyone,

I need a tip from you.

Greetings from Germany.
What do you mean by fraud path? Betrugsweg? Oder Betrug Weg? Cheating in the relationship?

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Feel like your trolling but just in case your not, this is in the changelog on 1st page about this “swinging “ game

There is also the main path, which is swinging. This is not avoidable. The wife, and husband, will both have sex with other people. If this doesn't appeal to you, we are sorry. If you like such content, great. Welcome to the party! Enjoy the game
I have no idea why this aggressive undertone is always necessary, but thank you for the answer.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

I need a tip from you.

Greetings from Germany.
Yes, the swinging route is the main part of the game, so you didn't take a wrong turn. Cheating, and hotwife/open relationship are paths you can choose, or avoid.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Yes, the swinging route is the main part of the game, so you didn't take a wrong turn. Cheating, and hotwife/open relationship are paths you can choose, or avoid.
However, the tasks in the club can be diversified, the wife does what she wants anyway, e.g. she could go out with a few guys and Fred would look for her, and the security wouldn't let him in because she thought he was single and had no couple
and then someone sent him a video tape or watched surveillance footage or saw him from the next room through a one-way mirror with a few perverts also watching and jerking off

generally nice activities in the club club, but there is no dark side, there is too much shyness in the guys, Mary has to explain to them where to put the dick, like Jacob or the taxi driver.

You did a great job with this skype and the flashbacks of Mary's sex with Jacob, but these guys need to have more character in my opinion, not that they don't know what to do

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
However, the tasks in the club can be diversified, the wife does what she wants anyway, e.g. she could go out with a few guys and Fred would look for her, and the security wouldn't let him in because she thought he was single and had no couple
and then someone sent him a video tape or watched surveillance footage or saw him from the next room through a one-way mirror with a few perverts also watching and jerking off

generally nice activities in the club club, but there is no dark side, there is too much shyness in the guys, Mary has to explain to them where to put the dick, like Jacob or the taxi driver.

You did a great job with this skype and the flashbacks of Mary's sex with Jacob, but these guys need to have more character in my opinion, not that they don't know what to do
I kind of understand what you mean, but we have tried to keep the swingers club a respectful place, for the most part. The guys there are following the rules of the club, and trying to make the girls comfortable. The one guy who stepped out of line there got banned. So in the swinging route, we didn't want a dark side to this part of it.

The dark side comes in other forms in the story, like the Jacob scene for cheating. We will have more of this kind of thing coming up in the part 2, but again, just for the cheating route. For hotwife and swinging, it is more about respect between them, so it really wouldn't fit for those paths for her to be sneaking around etc.

And yeah, I know Jacob and the skype guy were kind of shy at least at first, that was their personalities, and they also knew they were doing it right under the husbands nose, or even that he was watching. That will probably change as we go forward for some of the guys.

Thanks for the thoughts! They are appreciated.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I kind of understand what you mean, but we have tried to keep the swingers club a respectful place, for the most part. The guys there are following the rules of the club, and trying to make the girls comfortable. The one guy who stepped out of line there got banned. So in the swinging route, we didn't want a dark side to this part of it.

The dark side comes in other forms in the story, like the Jacob scene for cheating. We will have more of this kind of thing coming up in the part 2, but again, just for the cheating route. For hotwife and swinging, it is more about respect between them, so it really wouldn't fit for those paths for her to be sneaking around etc.

And yeah, I know Jacob and the skype guy were kind of shy at least at first, that was their personalities, and they also knew they were doing it right under the husbands nose, or even that he was watching. That will probably change as we go forward for some of the guys.

yes, with the difference that Mary already dominates over Fred, who has nothing to say and does whatever wants, but doesn't have to control everyone, that's basically it

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
That will probably change as we go forward for some of the guys.

Well except Zoey, Fred's cheating had always been ONS, so at least if Fred didnt cheat more then once with Zoey, developing affairs with Jacob or Derek would make Mary's cheating worse then Fred's (assuming that this matters, at least if your statement that Mary is cheating for the purpose to get even is == True). Maybe something to the into account.. Maybe a new variable to count the tines Fred cheated with zoe.. looking at the script (cough, cough) this should be doable without breaking saves or have a new questionaire...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes