Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I've just played the game to its current ending and I think it's great. Since I'm a fan of the cheating route, I particularly liked chapter 5 (the scenes with Derek and Jacob).
However, I would also like it if the MC slowly resists being humiliated like that.
He could fuck his tormentors' wives and then anonymously send the men photos or post videos of Mary and her lovers online and make it seem like it was the men.......somehow a little bit more alpha Man.
Maybe something can be done in the next update. ;)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I've just played the game to its current ending and I think it's great. Since I'm a fan of the cheating route, I particularly liked chapter 5 (the scenes with Derek and Jacob).
However, I would also like it if the MC slowly resists being humiliated like that.
He could fuck his tormentors' wives and then anonymously send the men photos or post videos of Mary and her lovers online and make it seem like it was the men.......somehow a little bit more alpha Man.
Maybe something can be done in the next update. ;)
Thanks! Glad you enjoy the game!

We do have some plans in the works for how things will go in the future, how Fred eventually reacts to things, etc.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Fred's nuclear revenge: denying to testify in Mary's favor in court regarding the murders...
I doubt that be an option but I hope that never becomes an option. No matter how you feel about Mary she doesn't deserve to be betrayed by Fred like that and increasing her chance of being locked away for something she didn't do especially a murder charge.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
being locked away for something she didn't do
Wasn't it yor analysis how something snapped in Mary due to Fred's cheating? Taking into account how far she is willing to go to hurt Fred back while still claiming to love him, is it really unrealistic to assume she snapped on Charlie and Mike too? Maybe some sort of schizophrenia, so she can't remember doing it..

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Wasn't it yor analysis how something snapped in Mary due to Fred's cheating? Taking into account how far she is willing to go to hurt Fred back while still claiming to love him, is it really unrealistic to assume she snapped on Charlie and Mike too? Maybe some sort of schizophrenia, so she can't remember doing it..
I mean sure if there is proof she actually did it.... There is a difference of testifying against Mary because Fred knows she did it and doing it because she humiliated him. But as of right now there isnt proof saying she did or didn't do it just player theories / speculation. Tho your comment does make me think it would be interesting if she did do it on a cheating path where you cheated at every chance Fred gets and she is innocent on a non cheating path or on a path where you only cheated once or twice.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I mean sure if there is proof she actually did it.... There is a difference of testifying against Mary because Fred knows she did it and doing it because she humiliated him. But as of right now there isnt proof saying she did or didn't do it just player theories / speculation. Tho your comment does make me think it would be interesting if she did do it on a cheating path where you cheated at every chance Fred gets and she is innocent on a non cheating path or on a path where you only cheated once or twice.
Regardless of guilty or innocent, her reckless behavior might let Fred come to belief that she might not be so innocent. Let alone a DA learning of Mary's vengeful antics... Simarimas mentioned several times a specific event/place before which Fred cannot break up. A court date seems like a probable candidate for that occasion...

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I personally don't think Mary is guilty, My theory is its one of the neighbours, The old guy that Fred met at the beginning I feel possibly has something to do with it, or at least there is more to him than meets the eye, or my final guess is it could be something to do with the guy that Fred and Mary had kicked out of the club when he got a bit forceful with Mary.

As much as I don't like Mary's idea of revenge I wouldn't like to see her go down for a crime she didn't commit.

In the cheat path I would like for Fred to get with Charlotte.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I personally don't think Mary is guilty, My theory is its one of the neighbours, The old guy that Fred met at the beginning I feel possibly has something to do with it, or at least there is more to him than meets the eye, or my final guess is it could be something to do with the guy that Fred and Mary had kicked out of the club when he got a bit forceful with Mary.

As much as I don't like Mary's idea of revenge I wouldn't like to see her go down for a crime she didn't commit.

In the cheat path I would like for Fred to get with Charlotte.
He was one of my theories but for right now i'm thinking it's Lexi tbh. I just copy and paste my 2 theories I commented around the time the update came out as to why I think it might be Lexi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

StrumpfDoll

Apr 20, 2024
Damn so much discussion of the cheating route, when the hotwife route is 100% better and has way more content..:LOL:
I don't know which content you are meaning?
There are up to 4 H scenes with Zoe, each one H Scene with Rachel, Kelley, Jazzy, Lexi and Marsha, compared to I think one additional H scene with Charlot on the hotwife path. In which world this is more content?

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Is there a walkthrough or guide describing the consequences of decisions made by the MC? I found one in the form of a pdf file but only for the first chapter.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know which content you are meaning?
There are up to 4 H scenes with Zoe, each one H Scene with Rachel, Kelley, Jazzy, Lexi and Marsha, compared to I think one additional H scene with Charlot on the hotwife path. In which world this is more content?
I mean, you have the variation of the scene with Marsha with Mary's blessing anyway on HW path, same with Rachel, so those aren't exclusive to cheat path. Marsha's BJ should set a cheat var, but right now it's not implemented or referenced in either way, so that's also a wash.

So you're left with Zoe's scenes and the poker players....whereas forgoing the hotwife path you completely skip things like the lengthy David-Miram foursome. Same with the Logan events - having no equivalent on the cheat path.

The actual scene count might be comparable, but having played through every variation - the length definitely isn't.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or guide describing the consequences of decisions made by the MC? I found one in the form of a pdf file but only for the first chapter.
There is an in game walkthrough, which you can activate in the preferences. As far as consequences. If you cheat, then you will end up paying the consequences with your wife probably cheating.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
There is an in game walkthrough, which you can activate in the preferences. As far as consequences. If you cheat, then you will end up paying the consequences with your wife probably cheating.
The in-game walkthrough can be called useless because it does not give an idea of the far-reaching consequences of the MC's decisions. For example, only from a separate manual I was able to understand how the scene in which MC drinks with Charlie will affect further events and how much MC can drink. I also didn’t notice any difference in the dialogues if the MC cheats with Zoe or not. Will this betrayal affect anything in the future or will the game allow the MC to commit some betrayals (for example, while drunk) and not be considered a cheater?
That's why I'm asking if there is a separate guide for chapter 2 and beyond.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes