Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Probably not. I have committed to her having it, so will probably stick it out until the end.
kind of glad to hear that actually even if makes you suffer lol. While clit piercing not my favorite it kind gives Mary an extra layer of hotness at least to me. Personally I think it kind of fits her looks and her character with the way she acts at times , especially when she is being sexy and bitchy at the same time lol.

Reactions: simarimas

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Probably not. I have committed to her having it, so will probably stick it out until the end.
I don't think you should remove her piercings. Mary really likes her clit piercing and almost everyone (Shaun, Derek, Gabriel, Myriam, Mike etc.) who saw it liked it a lot. Guys and girls complimented Mary on her clit piercing, so it makes her feel sexier with it.

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820
Oct 10, 2022
I love none of the scenes connected to each other. MC learns wifey cheats on him, he has written proof of it too. He talks to himself, how can she does that to me etc. Next scene they talk to each other like nothing happened. Honey, our friend invited us to dinner. No my love I have other thing. okay my love etc. What the actual fuck.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I love none of the scenes connected to each other. MC learns wifey cheats on him, he has written proof of it too. He talks to himself, how can she does that to me etc. Next scene they talk to each other like nothing happened. Honey, our friend invited us to dinner. No my love I have other thing. okay my love etc. What the actual fuck.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I forget but if I recall correctly those stories in the diary were more meant to be there to question if they were real or not don't think they were meant to be taken as proof. But not everyone interprets things the same so I totally can see why they can come across as proof as well to you and others. At least that's what I recall reading awhile ago when I first discovered this game. i'd have to replay that path cant recall if they ended up being true or not since it's my least favorite path and only played it for content.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I forget but if I recall correctly those stories in the diary were more meant to be there to question if they were real or not don't think they were meant to be taken as proof. But not everyone interprets things the same so I totally can see why they can come across as proof as well to you and others. At least that's what I recall reading awhile ago when I first discovered this game. i'd have to replay that path cant recall if they ended up being true or not since it's my least favorite path and only played it for content.
Your right she made up the story about the bbc cab driver for NTR and to see if she could catch Fred going through her diary (not sure if that was therapists idea or Mary’s)

Oct 10, 2022
Yes and no, if MC chose the cheating path then at least the bathroom one was correct. Though, it was not what I made fun of. She fucks Derek, MC got mad. Then next scene they are all lovey dovey.
screenshot0001.png

This is after Derek scene, they are joking around have no problem etc. What the fuck? :rolleyes: There are lots of scenes like these.

So there is no consistency at the story. At one scene, they are almost gonna kill each other but the next scene they become a perfect couple. They do the swinging thing, it's all good but next scene she is angry again. So on and so on. Either our characters, especially Mary, have multiple personality or the game is fucked up.

P.S. Loyal path has no such a problem. Sharing one has but mainly cheating path, it just fubar.

Reactions: Dessolos
Oct 10, 2022
Your right she made up the story about the bbc cab driver for NTR and to see if she could catch Fred going through her diary (not sure if that was therapists idea or Mary’s)
Nope, you fell for it.
screenshot0003.png

If you try to deny then mention the diary she deflects it when MC asks about Bryce by saying these are just fantasies. If you force on it she says she knew MC was reading so she wrote these stories. But if MC owns the mistakes she says she also have confession and basically confesses that diary is correct.

There is no confirmation scene for cab driver but there is no need to think Bryce story true while cab one fantasy, so highly likely that both stories correct.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Nope, you fell for it.
View attachment 3596465

If you try to deny then mention the diary she deflects it when MC asks about Bryce by saying these are just fantasies. If you force on it she says she knew MC was reading so she wrote these stories. But if MC owns the mistakes she says she also have confession and basically confesses that diary is correct.

There is no confirmation scene for cab driver but there is no need to think Bryce story true while cab one fantasy, so highly likely that both stories correct.
thanks I forgot what the other scene was entirely from the diary lol. Tho I think she does say in the last update how the cab one was faked to Fred after they have a discussion about Fred's cheating ( not sure if it is this scene or a different one unless im mistaken) but that is only if you believe her. I choose to believe her about the cab story being fake as she doesn't try to hide any of her cheating to get back at fred in Ch 5 . As I dont see why she have a reason to lie there, as I think she would want him to know it was real or watch seeing how she acted in the last chapter.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nope, you fell for it.
View attachment 3596465

Bryce story is definately true on the hotwife (Fred watches them on secret camera) and cheating path

Oct 10, 2022
thanks I forgot what the other scene was entirely from the diary lol. Tho I think she does say in the last update how the cab one was faked to Fred after they have a discussion about Fred's cheating ( not sure if it is this scene or a different one unless im mistaken) but that is only if you believe her. I choose to believe her about the cab story being fake as she doesn't try to hide any of her cheating to get back at fred in Ch 5 . As I dont see why she have a reason to lie there, as I think she would want him to know it was real or watch seeing how she acted in the last chapter.
Like I said, first story of the diary was Bryce and you can confirm it by following my explanation that was correct. Cab one does not have any proof like this but I assume if the first one was true then second one is also true.

Bryce story is definately true on the hotwife (Fred watches them on secret camera) and cheating path
Yeah, it is true for the both path. Though MC learns about it from the diary at the cheating path. That's why I said written proof. There is a small chance that cab one is not correct.

Anyways, it was not about wife's revenge cheating it was about other paths leaking to cheating path. It was so fucking funny, been a while last I played but I remember I laughed out loud to some scenes. :LOL:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Bryce scene is true. Cab scene is fake.

As for 'funny' dialogues, we know it and we had delayed the release for almost a month just to fix the 'everything is alright' problem in cheating path. Sim went through the script and made the changes depending on the path.

I'm at work and can't check if it's a bug (maybe scene jump issue) for that scene but will do so when I log out from work.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Bryce scene is true. Cab scene is fake.

As for 'funny' dialogues, we know it and we had delayed the release for almost a month just to fix the 'everything is alright' problem in cheating path. Sim went through the script and made the changes depending on the path.

I'm at work and can't check if it's a bug for that scene but will do so when I log out from work.
does that mean it be worthwhile to replay the game on the cheating path come Part 2.Because of these changes / fixes

Reactions: ✧Darax✧
Oct 10, 2022
Okay, I redownloaded it and I am not sure if cheating path is fixable unless you guys write entire story with renders. Between the fights they act like nothing happened most of the time. Doctor's office, while they go to Jacob and a few small scenes where they were referring to cheating and that's about it. Anything else is either same with swinger path or loyal path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Mary let Bryce touch her because he has no girlfriend, MC and Mary fought then they never talk about it. Next scene, they just call each other with pet names. Incident never came up and they act like never happened.

Vicky invites them to a swinger party and MC get another wife(Sonya is this case but there are others depending on the previous choices) and wife gets Tony. MC does not fuck but wife gets fucked by Tony. They fought about it and she try to brush it off with saying it was not a good fuck. So let it go, then literally next scene MC does this. They never talk about it ever. Seems like he really did let it go.

Btw, there is one sentence here from Mary that reveals she is aware of MC cheating. Good job on that. Not gonna spoil it here.

Mary reveals she knew about MC cheating on her. They have a huge fight here. (I chose deny because admitting can be considered they forgave each other) Then they entirely forget about this. It matches the Zoe revelation, so we can brush it off by saying they have bigger problems at the time but they never revisit and they are all lovey-dovey until the next therapy session.
They are fighting at the therapy again though. So they did not forgive or forget. So why do they act like that?

Between the therapy and cucking with Derek, they are good again but I have a suspicion that Olivia(therapist) suggested Mary to revenge-cheat on MC so we can think Mary acting all good because she decided to do it and MC acting good because he thinks everything okay. It's stupid, especially on MC's part but it's plausible so we can skip this part.

Now, this is the FUBAR part. Unless it's entirely reworked I don't think it's saveable. She literally forced MC to watch her fuck another random guy, MC literally begs to stop it. She does it anyway. After that, next day, they only talked about it briefly and she said you deserved it. Let me remind you, MC was ready to kill Charlie after what he pulled. I can say lots of thing here but I don't think anything short of writing entire cheating path, especially after Derek incident with all the new renders looks like is only solution.

Oh btw, MC is asking everything good between us to Mary. I don't know man you tell me, she cucked you with a random man and forced you to watch her. You begged to stop and almost cried. Tell me is it that bad?

I knew cheating path was not going to work after the gloryhole scene tbh. Preparing picnic for cheating wife is not within the MC's character.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Feels good to be a non-cheating path player. :cool:

No relationship drama and betrayal for me!
I played that one first, it's smooth but other paths are mess especially cheating path. Hotwife path is relatively good tbh, if you decide to choose some cheating options then game cannot decide to which path put you on. ;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I played that one first, it's smooth but other paths are mess especially cheating path. Hotwife path is relatively good tbh, if you decide to choose some cheating options then game cannot decide to which path put you on. ;)
I've just been playing saves so I can't remember most of the paths overly well. I need to go back and do a complete replay but sheesh, where do I find the time at the moment.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes