• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
" I believe you are taking about Zoe. Can you enlighten me when Mary trusted Zoe? Or what scene you are referring to? "

i'm talking about the fact that she knows from earring other people that the MC cheated without even thinking if it's the truth (we know it is) but she's not even in disbelief just automatically turning in humiliation/hate : my husband is a liar etc , about the beach, how did she believed anyone but her husband? any footage? any proof? no, just every spoken word by anyone but the husband is the truth. you told yourself you cheat she cheat. that's a game mecanic no matter if the mc try to lie because he never has any credit in his wife's eyes.
If multiple, different people, told you about your spouse cheating, would you believe them or not? Also, if it was with Zoe, she has proof positive it happened, she was there when it happened.

Reactions: sagerock820

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
hey by the way, any news regarding the update schedule? I havent found any newer info them end of april, which by looking at my calender already exceeded...
We have updated Patreon a few times. Hoping for end of May, but I have had some health issues over the past month, so may be a little later than that, but as of now end of this month is our goal.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Also classic wife is boring, there's no drama just a degenerate couple.
Were you not the same person who was saying things a few days ago like "Loyalty", "Honesty", "Love" and that "Mary is no longer a wife because she was penetrated by another guy in swingers scene" etc...

When they are on normal Goodwife path, you find it boring. You want more drama. When you get drama, you complain it's not right. What are you trying or wanting to say?

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Exactly Sod. Plus what is this about 'he should cheat after they swing'? Swinging and cheating are two different things. I think you really don't know what you want. And if you dislike the game so much, stop playing, go away and stop trolling.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"Were you not the same person who was saying things a few days ago like "Loyalty", "Honesty", "Love" and that "Mary is no longer a wife because she was penetrated by another guy in swingers scene" etc... "
Cheating after swinging because it's not your wife anymore you're openly looking for a replacement. It's like allowing the player to decide that sharing while initiated by the MC is the true wish of the wife not the MC and he reacts by disregarding her. i have that thing in games that prevents me from playing FMC, i kown i'm missing a lot of game but there's just no appeal for me. here we're supposed to have a MC which i thought would let more choices to act as a man not just a passenger in a VN. damn even some interactive books i buy for my son have more meaning choices and on they're only 20 pages.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Hey guys... if anyone on the forum wants to have a favorite image from the game and wants me to transform it like the one I just did above with Jacob's mother, let me know and I'll create it for you.
No strings attached!!

I'm open to all kind of requests!!
;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
(y):)I love old women in games:love: Because I have too many pretty ones :eek::ROFLMAO:
It is an idea that I discussed with my fellow creators at the time to do a scene with an older woman.
I'm going to put a poll here for you to vote in favor.
Well, I guess I'll be able to do something on the FanArt channel with some horny old lady, though.
Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
"Were you not the same person who was saying things a few days ago like "Loyalty", "Honesty", "Love" and that "Mary is no longer a wife because she was penetrated by another guy in swingers scene" etc... "
Cheating after swinging because it's not your wife anymore you're openly looking for a replacement. It's like allowing the player to decide that sharing while initiated by the MC is the true wish of the wife not the MC and he reacts by disregarding her. i have that thing in games that prevents me from playing FMC, i kown i'm missing a lot of game but there's just no appeal for me. here we're supposed to have a MC which i thought would let more choices to act as a man not just a passenger in a VN. damn even some interactive books i buy for my son have more meaning choices and on they're only 20 pages.
I think you should also buy a book for yourself about ‘swinging’, how it works and other stuff…

maybe this is not the game for you, since I’m understanding from your posts you are not like the swinging concept.

This is a swinging game and will remain that way. I’m sorry this is not to your taste. :(

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It is an idea that I discussed with my fellow creators at the time to do a scene with an older woman.
I'm going to put a poll here for you to vote in favor.
Well, I guess I'll be able to do something on the FanArt channel with some horny old lady, though.
Hahahahahahaha
My favorite older lady in the game is the news lady Margaret from the swinger club :love:
IMG_3133.png IMG_3134.png IMG_3132.png

StrumpfDoll

Apr 20, 2024
Well he knows she's married, so he should at least expect trouble if it's discovered...
As I'm all in for the bad ending anyways, preferably in a way that gets him hospitalized...

Mary: "why did you beat up Bryce "
Frank:" only a consequence of your action, you brought it up to him..."
That's sounds interesting. But from what you are writing, I expect that Mary would cheat again, if Fred roughs up her lovers?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Or end up in jail for assault.
Honestly while id hate to see this cause seeing Mary get arrested the first time did scare me for her future. I think that could be a good idea too especially if you plan to make an ending where Mary does go to prison for her murder charges. As I think having a choice to get her angry enough to assault Fred and land her jail could be a " bad choice" for a bad ending for Mary. As it would look bad for her trial if she gets arrested for assault.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes