simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I think she had longer hair in the beginning of the game during the flash backs. I think she cut it shorter when she got the nursing gig
Her hair was red, and longer in the prologue. She got a new hair cut and color change after they bought the house. There were a few parts where we gave her a different hairstyle, which was a little longer with the way it was worn, but I didn't like how it worked with posing, so I went away from it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Her hair was red, and longer in the prologue. She got a new hair cut and color change after they bought the house. There were a few parts where we gave her a different hairstyle, which was a little longer with the way it was worn, but I didn't like how it worked with posing, so I went away from it.
that feel when you twist the lower and upper neck to the side, and some unknown pcms jut the hair out at an acute angle :mad:

On Mary, her hair has always been fine, but to rehash an old topic, I know I'm not the only one who would love more non-makeup scenes with her like the post prison.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
On Mary, her hair has always been fine, but to rehash an old topic, I know I'm not the only one who would love more non-makeup scenes with her like the post prison.
eh...I'm not a fan of current hair. Makes her look like an old Karen. Her prologue hair was hot and gave her some youth. That's my only complaints about her though.

EDIT: oh and yeah... I could definitely do without her clown makeup.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
that feel when you twist the lower and upper neck to the side, and some unknown pcms jut the hair out at an acute angle :mad:

yeah im a no makeup lover 2 I thought she looked hotter without make up tbh

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
yeah im a no makeup lover 2 I thought she looked hotter without make up tbh
eh...I'm not a fan of current hair. Makes her look like an old Karen. Her prologue hair was hot and gave her some youth. That's my only complaints about her though.

EDIT: oh and yeah... I could definitely do without her clown makeup.

I will take this into account. We have some scenes where no makeup would make sense in chapter 6. so I will remove her makeup for these

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, it was that among other things with that hair. I was always having to adjust it, almost as much as that damned piercing! ARGH
You should be able to map it to the actual specific bone so it moves with vag movements, if you're talking about genital piercing.

I know thats how stuff like the overflow cumshots work anyway - that they'll follow the skin mesh during morphs.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You should be able to map it to the actual specific bone so it moves with vag movements, if you're talking about genital piercing.

I know thats how stuff like the overflow cumshots work anyway - that they'll follow the skin mesh during morphs.
I have done it. It still shifts in most sex poses, and I have to adjust it. Usually not alot, but the rotation will be off, or it moves to the left or right, or up and down. I have gotten good at repositioning it though, and looking for the shift.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, it was that among other things with that hair. I was always having to adjust it, almost as much as that damned piercing! ARGH
just as long as Fred or any male in this game never get a piercing below the belt. cause i played a game yesterday where the mc has its called "prince albert" piercing. WTF would make any guy think "Oh yeah you know my life is pretty good but theres just something missing, oh i know how about i get a "Prince albert" piercing? Why would you want to give yourself that kind of pain. Anyway theres a screenshot of it in the spoiler folder if you want to see it, its from a game called "family vaccation"

owtenor.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
just as long as Fred or any male in this game never get a piercing below the belt. cause i played a game yesterday where the mc has its called "prince albert" piercing. WTF would make any guy think "Oh yeah you know my life is pretty good but theres just something missing, oh i know how about i get a "Prince albert" piercing? Why would you want to give yourself that kind of pain. Anyway theres a screenshot of it in the spoiler folder if you want to see it, its from a game called "family vaccation"

View attachment 3755036
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol makes it makes the lewd scenes in that looks so weird so yeah glad this MC didn't get one when they joked about it

• Wow
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
lol makes it makes the lewd scenes in that looks so weird so yeah glad this MC didn't get one when they joked about it
Yeah, there were jokes about Fred getting a Prince Albert in the piercing scene. I actually thought about it for half a minute, but it really didn't work with the characters. (And after the heartache with the clit piercing, glad we decided against it.)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, there were jokes about Fred getting a Prince Albert in the piercing scene. I actually thought about it for half a minute, but it really didn't work with the characters. (And after the heartache with the clit piercing, glad we decided against it.)
not gonna lie would be funny for one of the other character tho haha but yeah I can't imagine how hard it would be if the clit one is hard lol.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
not gonna lie would be funny for one of the other character tho haha but yeah I can't imagine how hard it would be if the clit one is hard lol.
I did think about giving one to the long haired guy in the Parthenon club, Gabriel. but again, decided against it there also.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes