Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Somebody from Marco’s old gang
We saw the killer in the game. This can't be the main boss, apparently Marcos was at his funeral. Apparently, his son Matt died in prison. Marcos is not telling the truth, I don't buy his story that former members of his gang were nice to him. It seems to me that Bos's son may have survived and escaped from prison seeking revenge on Marcos and Sonia.

Reactions: packard1928

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
We saw the killer in the game. This can't be the main boss, apparently Marcos was at his funeral. Apparently, his son Matt died in prison. Marcos is not telling the truth, I don't buy his story that former members of his gang were nice to him. It seems to me that Bos's son may have survived and escaped from prison seeking revenge on Marcos and Sonia.
then something this murderer got the addresses wrong since Charlie and Mike are in the morgue

in my opinion the marcos gang are very nice people, he stole a stripper from them they chased him off (y)

Besides, the doctor does not fit here, unless marcos did some business with him.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
then something this murderer got the addresses wrong since Charlie and Mike are in the morgue

in my opinion the marcos gang are very nice people, he stole a stripper from them they chased him off (y)

Besides, the doctor does not fit here, unless marcos did some business with him.
There’s always stories on the news of a shady dr selling fentanyl or oxycodone to a dealer, maybe his marcos gang was buying some drugs from him. Julia wanted dr mike gone too, she could have fucked the dealer to kill him for free drugs

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
so we can speculate

I have my versions :cool:

Mary wanted to steal that maid's outfit, she thought Cherlie was asleep, but she got caught, grabbed a knife and stabbed him. ( and why do you think the police do not have this outfit?)

:LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

The doctor may have illegally traded drugs from the hospital with gangsters. Marcos may have been a courier for these drugs and delivered them to the gagsters.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
so we can speculate

I have my versions :cool:

Mary wanted to steal that maid's outfit, she thought Cherlie was asleep, but she got caught, grabbed a knife and stabbed him. ( and why do you think the police do not have this outfit?)

:LOL:
Because it's up to the player's choice if you're asking Charlie for help with a blackmailer if I don't have a maid outfit.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Okay, but it was done by someone who knew him, who he let into the house, I'm guessing
:unsure: He could have been surprised, the killer could have disguised himself as a pizza delivery man, courier, etc. Or Charlie recognized someone and was stabbed to make it look like an accident.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
:unsure: He could have been surprised, the killer could have disguised himself as a pizza delivery man, courier, etc. Or Charlie recognized someone and was stabbed to make it look like an accident.
Charlie didn't eat pizza. And he didn't have a last name, so he didn't get parcels :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
All the neighbors, with the possible exception of Tony, visited Charlie to check up on him etc. They all had some secret as well, that Charlie was aware of. Not saying it is any of them, but just stirring the pot here, hahaha.
Why doesn't Tony visit Charlie?
didn't like him? could he have wished him dead?
maybe he came to borrow a knife, that would then butcher him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes