ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
It's getting more and more interesting.
It is quite possible that these photos are for some kind of swimwear advertising or will be included in some kind of calendar.

Reactions: simarimas

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

Unlocked
Sneak Peak 2.28.23
Just a relaxing day at the beach.

(I wonder if there at a photo shoot with Charlie’s grandson & maybe they compete with each other to see who can pose the most seductively :love:
Also wonder if this is the same beach with the bar and gloryhole changing room, and grandson can get a bj?
DIRTY!!!!! hahahahaha... I knew you were going to share this image here quickly... hahahahaha.
This is one of my favourite games and I see we share the same tastes in games.
;)

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Someone having issues with walkthroug mod? Everytime I try to extract in "game" folder and run the game, a wordpad screen shows and cannot play. Any help guys, thanks in advance.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Someone having issues with walkthroug mod? Everytime I try to extract in "game" folder and run the game, a wordpad screen shows and cannot play. Any help guys, thanks in advance.
What does the wordpad screen look like? And which game link did you download the game from?

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I downloaded all files ( Game and Mod from F95 page) this is the message I got everytime....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\XXXXXX\Desktop\ALWL-Ch3.1-pc\game/game/script.rpy.
Exception: Line with id pokertut1_95b6ff3e appeared twice, at game/game/poker0.rpy:34 and game/poker0.rpy:34.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id pokertut1_95b6ff3e appeared twice, at game/game/poker0.rpy:34 and game/poker0.rpy:34.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
A Life Worth Living Chapter 3 Ch3.1
Thu Mar 2 09:03:26 2023
What does the wordpad screen look like? And which game link did you download the game from?

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
Im confused

I don't know if its just because I rush/quick read after it, but when Zoe was describing Mary doing that stuff with Jeremy whilst MC is on the island, does Mary actually do it or she's just lying?

Is that stuff she told canon or not in the story?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded all files ( Game and Mod from F95 page) this is the message I got everytime....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\XXXXXX\Desktop\ALWL-Ch3.1-pc\game/game/script.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
A Life Worth Living Chapter 3 Ch3.1
Thu Mar 2 09:03:26 2023
I will double check this, but it looks like you have an extra game folder inside the first game folder. May be an extra level that shouldn't be there. Check in the game folder and see if there is a folder named game inside it.

• Love
Reactions: conho

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Im confused

I don't know if its just because I rush/quick read after it, but when Zoe was describing Mary doing that stuff with Jeremy whilst MC is on the island, does Mary actually do it or she's just lying?

Is that stuff she told canon or not in the story?
That has not yet been revealed, whether Zoe is lying or if it happened. But it will eventually be known.

Reactions: Tenfivefour

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I will double check this, but it looks like you have an extra game folder inside the first game folder. May be an extra level that shouldn't be there. Check in the game folder and see if there is a folder named game inside it.
Yes, you found the error, Thank you very much! Now its working right! Congrats for your game! its really great, wish you all luck possibe! Thanks again Bro!

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Sorry about that. We didn't want it to get too out of hand with him. And we had to move the plot along and get to the killin'.
:devilish:
are you planning on any more guys like mike or possible bad situations she might end up in, her stripping at that birthday party could have been real bad for her when she went to it alone. just curious.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes