Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It seems that after the introduction to teasing each other, couples invite their watching guests to the VIP area of the bar for the rest of the fun or go to the apartment of one of these guys? Probably a new couple, or maybe it's their sponsors from the swingers club? is this a new pair? trtrtrtrt.jpg

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
It seems that after the introduction to teasing each other, couples invite their watching guests to the VIP area of the bar for the rest of the fun or go to the apartment of one of these guys? Probably a new couple, or maybe it's their sponsors from the swingers club? is this a new pair? View attachment 2464237
It is a new couple.

Arnaldo

May 14, 2017
The game is very good, but if the creator reads this I would like to make a request, could he animate the actions ntr, when the mc's wife sucks the neighbor's dick and when they exchange wives, thank you very much.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The game is very good, but if the creator reads this I would like to make a request, could he animate the actions ntr, when the mc's wife sucks the neighbor's dick and when they exchange wives, thank you very much.
Thanks! We are actually working on adding a few more animations to the game for this next chapter. So hopefully it will be more of what you are looking for.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My computer wouldn't download the Gofile compressed version, saying it detected a virus.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Wanted to give everyone an update on our progress.
We are working daily on Chapter 4, this is going to be a very big one, due to all the paths and possibilities.
I have completed about 2/3 of the sex scene renders, these are the biggest part of the chapter as far as amount of renders go, with several different scenarios for each scene, so it is a bunch of renders. We are also adding in some more animations with some help on those, and will also be making some changes to the ones earlier in the game to try to make them look smoother and better. These are not effecting the update schedule, as we have a friend doing those for us.
The script is coming along nicely also, we have had a few changes and additions as we go along and discuss how each scene should go, to try to get it as good as possible.
We are still hoping for a late May release, but again, we won't know for sure until we get into late April probably, and see how much work is left. Fingers crossed! But we will update as we know more.
Thanks again as always. We really do appreciate your support.

Unlocked
Sneak Peak 3.23.23
Someone has some new lingerie they wish to show off.

(she looks like the redhead who works at Fred’s office)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes