kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I was playing with the walkthrough mod, and I came to a scene where mc is swapping girls and his wife is fucking another guy, can this be avoided by selecting other dialogue options? Swinging is optional ?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I was playing with the walkthrough mod, and I came to a scene where mc is swapping girls and his wife is fucking another guy, can this be avoided by selecting other dialogue options? Swinging is optional ?
Swinging is not optional. It is the main theme of the game. So no, dialogue will not change this scenario.

Other scenarios can be avoided through choices, such as cheating and cuckolding, but not the swinging scenes.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Swinging is not optional. It is the main theme of the game. So no, dialogue will not change this scenario.

Other scenarios can be avoided through choices, such as cheating and cuckolding, but not the swinging scenes.
Thanks for the reply, too bad the game is not for me

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I really like the game so far, cant wait for the next update:)
Lets hope there is more football bet stuff coming (involving the embarrassed tv host and reporter):sneaky:
Thank you! We are glad you like it.

We are working on more scenes like the bet thing with the neighbors. But it may be the following chapter before we have much more with the News team. At least on TV that is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceWayne

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
who said this is the end of this route
he was making fun of her
maybe she will get a more difficult task
Or Charlie’s grandson has plenty of blackmail material he could use on Mary, but I don’t think he would need it to screw her. And don’t sleep on Zoey, I have a hunch she either knows the killer or is helping them

Reactions: bandyta80

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i still hope you can do a scene with psycho charles bdsm basement and the grandson takes mary down there for a photoshoot and have her try out the different devices and maybe he leaves her tied to one of them and blindfolds her and then one his friends secretly enters the room and they both get to do her without her knowing and give her mindblowing orgasms and she doesnt find out until the blindfold comes off at the end but by then shes ok with it from how good it felt.
heres a few of the bdsm rooms ive seen in other games just for ideas

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
dungeonScreenshot 2022-08-30 001318.jpg
1screenshot0001.png
screenshot0055.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: conho
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes