simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Cheers for the clear answer i had hoped that her friend would be possible, but it was clear that she screams danger. What started me thinking about this was the different ways the wife could react to the college party, first time i played she lied to the mc there, i restarted and played around with routes for a while, in the end i did manage to get the faithfull choice for the party but i never figured out exatly how, i could have looked though the code but at that time i was just happy i figured it out. Looking forward to the next update. :)
This scene relies on the hotwife path to get the scene where she goes and you are aware of it. If you are not on hotwife path, or cheating path, then you accompany her and there is a different girl stripping there. If you are cheating, but not on the hotwife path, then you hear about the party at work.

sapogbox

Apr 2, 2020
Patreon does not work in my country for some reason, is it possible to support a developer for example on the boosty platform?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh interesting, we’re tied

Yes, girl on girl would be great
0%

Yes, but only in a FFM scene
50%

No, she isn't that type of girl.
50%
I voted no, because it would seem an odd time in her life to suddenly discover she likes girls. However, I'm not at all opposed to optional FFM while just having a good time (as someone mentioned earlier, at the swingers club), which can be fun for sure. I am just against the idea that she's suddenly bisexual or anything like that.

Either way, devs confirmed it would be optional, so I don't care if it gets implemented or not. If they do it in a way that's not annoying, I'll even opt to play the scene out. Example of an annoying way to implement it: Like in the game, "Lisa", where the women are aggressively trying to molest and get in her pants and constantly forcing themselves on her.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
baka.

So I'm guessing this was all your idea...and the reason we have a poll at all. hmmm.... *adds Sod to shitlist*
Actually I started the poll, so you can't blame Sod for that one. There is enough other stuff we can blame on him, but I will take the blame for this one. It is only fair. :p

Also, while all the votes count. As the one who has to render the scenes, mine count more! haha.

Will give it a little more time, and see if we have a tie breaker. Also, I am surprised there wasn't one vote for girl on girl. So that makes it a bit easier to implement either way.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Patreon does not work in my country for some reason, is it possible to support a developer for example on the boosty platform?
I have no idea what boosty is. However, if you want to support us, just spread the word about the games you enjoy. That means just as much to us.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Actually I started the poll, so you can't blame Sod for that one. There is enough other stuff we can blame on him, but I will take the blame for this one. It is only fair. :p

Also, while all the votes count. As the one who has to render the scenes, mine count more! haha.

Will give it a little more time, and see if we have a tie breaker. Also, I am surprised there wasn't one vote for girl on girl. So that makes it a bit easier to implement either way.
well you started the poll...but are you the one that feels Mary should be a lesbian? If so...I'll know who I want to hurt more. :HideThePain:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you are going to hurt the one who wanted her to do lesbian. Then.....it was Sod! Yeah, that's it. Sod wants it! Not me, never, nope, nope.
hahahaha.. and by hurt, I mean financially. By unsubbing. :BootyTime:

Seriously, though. As I said earlier, you make it optional, I don't care. You make it not forceful, but fun, I might even play the scene. So all good whatever you guys decide to do.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes