simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i still hope you can do a scene with psycho charles bdsm basement and the grandson takes mary down there for a photoshoot and have her try out the different devices and maybe he leaves her tied to one of them and blindfolds her and then one his friends secretly enters the room and they both get to do her without her knowing and give her mindblowing orgasms and she doesnt find out until the blindfold comes off at the end but by then shes ok with it from how good it felt.
heres a few of the bdsm rooms ive seen in other games just for ideas

View attachment 2502416

View attachment 2502419
View attachment 2502421
View attachment 2502422
View attachment 2502423
View attachment 2502425
View attachment 2502440
May have to save that for an extra scene, or our next game. But will see if something like that would fit in the story. No promises

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There are very few games (if any) with swinging content. The best you can find is cheating or Hotwifing or cuckold and when you find the tag "swinging" then it's just some 3 some, not a classic swinging of 2 couples with partner change (aka wife swapping). This game however is mainly based on swinging and that makes it unique! It was in my Top 10 from the beginning but after the swinging scene in the club it's in my Top5 now! Congrats and keep up the good work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
There are very few games (if any) with swinging content. The best you can find is cheating or Hotwifing or cuckold and when you find the tag "swinging" then it's just some 3 some, not a classic swinging of 2 couples with partner change (aka wife swapping). This game however is mainly based on swinging and that makes it unique! It was in my Top 10 from the beginning but after the swinging scene in the club it's in my Top5 now! Congrats and keep up the good work!
Thank you so much, reading comments like yours is why we do this! Very happy you are enjoying it! This upcoming chapter will have more of the swinging scenes in it, and hopefully it will be to everyone's liking. It is always a nervous time when we are making a new chapter, just hoping we get it all right.

Thanks again for the kind words.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you so much, reading comments like yours is why we do this! Very happy you are enjoying it! This upcoming chapter will have more of the swinging scenes in it, and hopefully it will be to everyone's liking. It is always a nervous time when we are making a new chapter, just hoping we get it all right.

Thanks again for the kind words.
I can hardly wait for the next update! Check my previous post. I added a spoiler with my list of best games with NTR-SHARING content, so you can see in what good company your game is placed :)

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I can hardly wait for the next update! Check my previous post. I added a spoiler with my list of best games with NTR-SHARING content, so you can see in what good company your game is placed :)
To be mentioned in the same list with many of those games is kind of mind blowing. Thanks for that!

Reactions: mizilic

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What do you all think?

Unlocked
New Poll (finally)
So, we have been going back and forth over whether Mary should have a lesbian type scene, be it during a threesome with another woman and man (possibly Fred or someone else), or experimenting with another woman.
One of us feels it really doesn't fit her personality, especially outside of a threesome, and even then possibly not.
The other thinks a lesbian scene would be very hot, and show her becoming more sexually open to things.
This is not so much about if it would be a sexy scene or not, but more if it would fit her character.
So, this is our dilemma. Let us know your preferences, and give us any additional feedback that you may have.

Yes, girl on girl would be great
0%

Yes, but only in a FFM scene
40%

No, she isn't that type of girl.
60%

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I think that she could become that type of girl. Maybe in the club while they are playing on the same bed the girl of the other couple that they are playing with kisses Mary and she is a little intrigued by this kiss that later she discusses the possibilities with Fred of her experimenting with another female or she discusses it with Zoey who persuades Mary to give it a try with her.

This could open up a possibility of Mary finding out that Zoey and Fred have slept together or not as the case maybe.

As for Mary becoming a full lesbian No I don't think that would work but I could see her becoming BI

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think that she could become that type of girl. Maybe in the club while they are playing on the same bed the girl of the other couple that they are playing with kisses Mary and she is a little intrigued by this kiss that later she discusses the possibilities with Fred of her experimenting with another female or she discusses it with Zoey who persuades Mary to give it a try with her.

This could open up a possibility of Mary finding out that Zoey and Fred have slept together or not as the case maybe.

As for Mary becoming a full lesbian No I don't think that would work but I could see her becoming BI
Definately agree with you about her being bi. Could already see her and drunken Zoe messing around and then they get Fred to join in or at the swinger club after Mary has loads shot on her body and face the other girl could lick her clean and they could snowball eachother

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Personally, I don't see her being bi, but that doesn't mean she couldn't fool around for some fun. Either way, dev confirmed on Patreon that if they do add such content, it would be avoidable.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
1680108184672.png
As I can't vote on Patreon, I hope the creators will take me into account and accept this message as my personal vote.
hehehehehehehe
Samarimas... Sod ... please, just one scene.
;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going by your post and the list, you should take a look at Wifey´s dilemma revisited, here on site also. The game is still in an early phase but updated regularly. It has several paths, among them full romance, sharing/swinging, voyeuristic sharing, cuckolding(both happy and bad) and soft/hard NTR, which depend on your decisions, friends and traits you aquire during the game what happens.

As for "A Life..." I agree with you that it is one of the best games on site with happy swinging in it. I also eagerly await the next update. I want to see what happens with the murder plot among other things. ALWL is a very good game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What do you all think?

Unlocked
New Poll (finally)
So, we have been going back and forth over whether Mary should have a lesbian type scene, be it during a threesome with another woman and man (possibly Fred or someone else), or experimenting with another woman.
One of us feels it really doesn't fit her personality, especially outside of a threesome, and even then possibly not.
The other thinks a lesbian scene would be very hot, and show her becoming more sexually open to things.
This is not so much about if it would be a sexy scene or not, but more if it would fit her character.
So, this is our dilemma. Let us know your preferences, and give us any additional feedback that you may have.

Yes, girl on girl would be great
0%

Yes, but only in a FFM scene
40%

No, she isn't that type of girl.
60%
(y) He votes for the second option

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Going by your post and the list, you should take a look at Wifey´s dilemma revisited, here on site also. The game is still in an early phase but updated regularly. It has several paths, among them full romance, sharing/swinging, voyeuristic sharing, cuckolding(both happy and bad) and soft/hard NTR, which depend on your decisions, friends and traits you aquire during the game what happens.

As for "A Life..." I agree with you that it is one of the best games on site with happy swinging in it. I also eagerly await the next update. I want to see what happens with the murder plot among other things. ALWL is a very good game.
Thanks a lot. Glad you are enjoying the game.

You guys better watch out with all this praise. We are going to get the big head!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I was thinking about something at the moment the mc can cheat a few times without starting wife cheat path will it continue like that or is it better to just stay faithfull from the beginning for such a playthrough.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I was thinking about something at the moment the mc can cheat a few times without starting wife cheat path will it continue like that or is it better to just stay faithfull from the beginning for such a playthrough.
Actually, if the MC has been cheating, then the wife cheating path HAS already started. It has been subtle so far, but that will not last. If MC is not faithful to her, then it is very likely (almost certain) that she will also be unfaithful to the MC.

The wife loves her husband, so her taking the step of actually cheating (not consensual sex during swinging or hotwife scenes) is very difficult for her. But rest assured, she isn't going to remain faithful if she feels she is being disrespected.

Therefore, if you do not want her to cheat, then don't have the MC cheat on her.

Hope that answers your question. And thanks for playing!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Actually, if the MC has been cheating, then the wife cheating path HAS already started. It has been subtle so far, but that will not last. If MC is not faithful to her, then it is very likely (almost certain) that she will also be unfaithful to the MC.

The wife loves her husband, so her taking the step of actually cheating (not consensual sex during swinging or hotwife scenes) is very difficult for her. But rest assured, she isn't going to remain faithful if she feels she is being disrespected.

Therefore, if you do not want her to cheat, then don't have the MC cheat on her.

Hope that answers your question. And thanks for playing!
Cheers for the clear answer i had hoped that her friend would be possible, but it was clear that she screams danger. What started me thinking about this was the different ways the wife could react to the college party, first time i played she lied to the mc there, i restarted and played around with routes for a while, in the end i did manage to get the faithfull choice for the party but i never figured out exatly how, i could have looked though the code but at that time i was just happy i figured it out. Looking forward to the next update. :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes