DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Update 4.19.23
Wanted to give you all an update on progress.
Things are still moving along, we have added a couple more scenes that needed to be included for this update to keep the timelne correct. But think we have it all figured out at this point.
Renders are coming along well, there are just a ton of them for this chapter. I am starting to work on the in between scenes (the story parts) now, though I still have to include a few sex images as well.
The story still has a few holes in the script, but again, we think we have these all figured out, so are working on making those all fit coherently.
Unfortunately, I don't think we will be ready by the end of May, and are probably looking at a June release. We will know for sure in a couple weeks, but if it is going to be June, we will be suspending patron billing for May.
Thanks as always for your support!
FitB Games

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
In USA orange clothes are worn by those arrested for murder?

when was the latest update was it in 2022?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In USA orange clothes are worn by those arrested for murder?

when was the latest update was it in 2022?
I think that orange is temporarily worn by prisoners when they are new to a penitentiary in order to show the guards that they are fresh fish who need to learn the rules. They eventually transition to a brown uniform. There is an entire Netflix show about it. That is only for convicted prisoners, though.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think that orange is temporarily worn by prisoners when they are new to a penitentiary in order to show the guards that they are fresh fish who need to learn the rules. They eventually transition to a brown uniform. There is an entire Netflix show about it. That is only for convicted prisoners, though.
Correct, here’s what I found
In California, for example, orange jumpsuits are reserved for new inmates who haven't yet been classified. Those in the general population wear some variation of blue, white and grey, but Mary still rocks that orange jumpsuit, would have liked to see some other prisoners in their cells trying to reach out and touch her

Reactions: bandyta80

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
She is in the local jail at this point. And was given the jumpsuit to wear by the jail. No other people being held there at the moment, though that could change. (Plus I wanted for her to look upset and disheveled for this scene, so had her hair tied back, no makeup, and the jumpsuit.)
Even if you tried to make Mary look ugly, you failed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
sneak peak 5.7.23
Mary having a little fun on the cab ride home.

I really liked the lighting and the looks on the faces in this one

(Looks like that same lucky cab driver will be getting Mary’s wet panties. He was Mary’s patient at the hospital that she was giving spongebaths to and even washed his junk in the shower):love:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

Unlocked
sneak peak 5.7.23
Mary having a little fun on the cab ride home.

I really liked the lighting and the looks on the faces in this one

(Looks like that same lucky cab driver will be getting Mary’s wet panties. He was Mary’s patient at the hospital that she was giving spongebaths to and even washed his junk in the shower):love:
It's a pity that the second patient is not there, he was probably a hundred years old :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes