✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

Unlocked
sneak peak 5.7.23
Mary having a little fun on the cab ride home.

I really liked the lighting and the looks on the faces in this one

(Looks like that same lucky cab driver will be getting Mary’s wet panties. He was Mary’s patient at the hospital that she was giving spongebaths to and even washed his junk in the shower):love:

Oh oh... I think Mary and the taxi driver are a bit busy in the taxi.
What the hell are they doing in there with all that movement!!
Mary and Taxi driver.gif
Hahahahaha
;)
Darax!

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 3.1] [FiTB_Games]

Mary's encounter with Bryce when she fixes his kitchen tap... (Imagen Original)
Bryce_Mary.jpg

Bryce ended up pinching Mary's nipple and groping her tits. Or at least that's what I see here!
Hehehehehehehehe
Bryce_Mary.gif

;)
Darax

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yo, theres enough games out there that have old fuckers or hobos banging hot babes. we dont need it in this game too.
This isn't the guy who just came from the "perfect marriage" thread advocating for fatty boss Hank is it? :ROFLMAO:

But I certainly agree, I dont know if people get insecure or what but there's a dearth of swinging/group sex games that actually have attractive other male npcs, not the local hobo or thug or janitor or grandpa.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 3.1] [FiTB_Games]

Mary's encounter with Bryce when she fixes his kitchen tap... (Imagen Original)
View attachment 2611195

Bryce ended up pinching Mary's nipple and groping her tits. Or at least that's what I see here!
Hehehehehehehehe
View attachment 2611213

;)
Darax
Anyway you could animate one of the gangbang or gloryhole scenes? You know when you have free time and already finished your “honey to do” list
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
they could dress the murderers in pink clothes, it would look funny :LOL:
It has happened on way more then one occasion in the U.S., both in the prison and were they had to go out and pick up the trash along the side of the road. It always made the news with either pics or video footage when it did. Though if they tried to do that now, the warden would be called an abcxyz-phobic and lose his job.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Just asking, when they say ntr, are they just mistaking sharing as ntr or is there unwanted stealing (NTR, both rare and ri)

Edit: i rememeber playing this now, and yea its not NTR (from what i remember)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Just asking, when they say ntr, are they just mistaking sharing as ntr or is there unwanted stealing (NTR, both rare and ri)
Swinging is not avoidable. Hotwife is avoidable. Netorare , unwanted cheating and stealing, will depend on your choices, but it is also avoidable

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Swinging is not avoidable. Hotwife is avoidable. Netorare , unwanted cheating and stealing, will depend on your choices, but it is also avoidable
I wasnt asking if it was avoidable lol. I was just wondering if the dev mistook sharing/hotwife/swinging as ntr, there have been a couple who have

Reactions: simarimas
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes