whf

Nov 9, 2017
So first impressions. This is another one of those cases that developers need to break the 4th wall at the beginning of the game, hmm? Oh and not only that, they ask you three times if you are 18+ years old. Love it when developers think they are funny. But then they are actually funny, though probably not intentionally - "play the game as you would if you were a real person". :D Yeah, I may do it, but because I'm not a real person I will play it however the not real person wants.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Wow! You should do more of these in a dedicated fan art thread.

Or you already have one?
I haven't created one and don't intend to.

Normally I am a cultured breastman [no not bolt-ons], but the perfectly-shaped-God's-creation-type lover.

Having said that, seeing an image like this, you can't help but react like:

DA1.jpg
I didn't quite understand the meaning of your message....english not being my native language :unsure:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I haven't created one and don't intend to.

I didn't quite understand the meaning of your message....english not being my native language :unsure:
He is normally a breast man in all forms except huge, silly looking ones. But in your drawing, her lovely, rounded posterior has caught his attention which has resulted in lusty, lewd thoughts of ... biting. heh.....

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes