simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry for the delays guys. We want to make sure we have this update where we want it, and don't put out a bugged and incomplete release. We are in the testing phase, but having to do some rewrites etc.

Also wanted to give a thanks to our Patrons, who are the very best. Thanks for understanding.

Beembeem

Jun 28, 2023
Hi, Thanks for this great AVN, you did a really great job, keep up the good work!
Sorry in advance about the long post and misspelling, let say I had a lot to say while waiting for the next chapter.

first I would to thanks and greet the devs for their implications, communication and providing us with an immersive story and although a fiction that feel real.
The concept of playing as you would in everyday life is really something that I particularly appreciate.
We feel the desire to give the best story possible.

I must say that I am more invested in history itself than the intimacy scenes,
I particularly appreciate the way of developing and bringing things gradually and involving us in the choices that we prevail and of course their consequences.
Even if I have my point of view on certain possibilities and choices that do not necessarily suit me,
I understand the direction taken and the choices you offer and your way of developing them.
On the other hand I would have liked that during intimate scenes, the dialogues about the erotic sittuation would be more developed, not necessarily in all the scenes for example during the meeting in the swingers club.
Its a big changes in their life & sex life, it was treated a little too quickly for my taste, it would have been interesting to develop in more detail what the couple feels or fred feels
The same way Mary describes her adventures to Fred, especially since swinging being a bit of the heart of the game, it leaves me hungry on this side, especially at such an important time in their history.

So far I really like you work and really enjoyed discovering the everyday life of Mary and Fred in their journey.
I must admit that I had great doubts at the end of Chapter 1 (or prolog? )and the introduction of blackmail,
the blackmail stories generaly in AVNs are often unrealistic and/or a shortcut to advance a story,
Especially since I am not likely to let myself being fooled, I prefer face the consequences and lose my job rather than being someone's puppet.
Fortunately that is resolved quickly enough ... but it will have repercussions later ^^
especially for those who wanted to go to the end and who lead to Mary gangbang,
Given the number of choices to stop the scene it may be a point of no return for the couple if we continue until the end
Especially with Mary past having been abused in her childhood not to put an end to that is completely immoral from my point of view.

Now like most of us Im impatient to know the outcome, the hardest part for me being the questions and the mysteries that have developed during the first 3 chapters and the desire to know the result,
as seeds that you have sown and make it grow in our mind :D
I must admit that it is a little cruel to leave us in the dark ^^ but I do not hold ant grudge against you,
It maintains the audience in suspense and pushes us to take choices which we do not have the long term vision,
This is where we see that there is a real writing work on your part, playing with our nerves and our emotions and offering us choices, Sometimes crucial but which can be influenced on what you just learned.
The easy example being Zoe's phone call about Mary cheating with Jeremy and just after we have a date with Kelly and the choice to push thing further with her.
It is well played on your part.

On the other hand I am less in tune with your way of leaving these things pending on several chapters, of course you have your long term vision and this is certainly due to the course of the scenario, the big picture of this VN.
But for the example of Mary and Jeremy, why leave Fred in the dark for so long,
Especially since several times, during visits to the therapist, the crucial point is communication and being honest with each other for a balanced relationship.
Ok the subject of Fred who has trouble confiding is tackled but not approaching the subject if Mary has cheated or not can greatly influence our future choices, I think that is why we still do not have the answer,
a way of influencing ourselves to take choices in emotion and impulse and regret later.

For my part I think that Zoe is liying, Mary seems to be completely honest in the majority of cases.
Besides, I would not be surprised to see Zoe involving in other events concerning the life of the couple, even being involved in the murders of Charlie and Mike, 2 people who would easily be approached by a woman like her,
It does not make her the killer but I can see her being an accomplice, especially since living with them she knows a lot about them and even admits eavesdropping, for me she has a link with many events, again she can influence a man to do the dirty work for her and thinking she also protect mary in the process.
She seems to be far too obsessed with Fred and get rid of Mary could be a way for her to get her hands on him, a game like Lessons of Passions having left me some memories of a psychopate woman ^^

Being involved in the story I tested a few part of choices and paths,
although these are not paths that I would have explored if the game was finished I wanted to know more about the story see what can happen, while waiting for next chapter.

Certain events are not of my taste but I appreciate it being there for a different pov and replay,
I dont want to talk again about the gangbang, which from my point of view is a rape, because it is, for me its impossible to let it happen to your wife if you have a minimum of consideration for her, in addition to her past.

The cheating side does not interest me more than that because if we choose to build something, seeing doctors, therapists,
What the interest of cheating on you partner, lets divorce directly but I understand its here, especially to assume your bad choices.

Besides, I find that the Howfe side taking over on cheating is very well done and strengthens the immersion for the couple to share things, for the better and for the worse ^^

On the other hand I would like to have 2 Hotwife subPaths , one where Fred is faithful and the other one where he is cheating on Mary,
If Fred is faithful she does not lose control and that remains just light flirt
If Fred is unfaithful it goes further and she loses control more easily
For me Mary loses the control of the situation a little too easily,
With Logan it remains under control because Fred is present and he does not know that she is a married woman
But with Bryce things goes a little too far, in the kitchen it exceeds the simple flirt, he know she is married and she know he know ^^
We have the perfect candidate for next chapter to have a taste of Mary if Fred is a cheater.
Later when she admits that he has a crush for her, even if its Fred who suggest the striptease idea it goes way way too far,
he did not ask her to be fingerfuked at a college party in front of a bunch of Guys,
It could have been worse especialy after she collapse, in her state they could have gangbanged her...let say she was alone with bryce he would have fucked her for sure.
also the fact an inexperienced guy make her cum hard is a bit out of context, would have been better to write it more as she was turned on by the audience Than Bryce.
I was feeling like I pimped mary for other guys
Ok she tells him everything when coming back home but it should have been a sex scene with her ... hey remember spicing their sex life, breeding her ^^
Like when she was telling him about playing strip poker with Bryce, Fred was jerking off about the situation, here what she is telling is hotter but he let her her go take a Bath ...

The goal being for the couple to conceive a child and spice up their sexuality and Mary going out of her shell and manages to overcome her past trauma.

Choosing an hotwife path,must have talking, defined limits on what you are ready to accept or not,
the discussion with the swinger couple was interesting about it but look like they dont follow the advices.

Fred certainly noticed (beach gloryhole ^^ ) that Mary can lose control but they do not really have a deep discussion about their limits, I would have liked to see him assert himself a little more, especially in a positive way,
As in the swinger club when Rick Cum inside her, I would have liked to see him reassure Mary a little more,
and Fred taking initiative to tell Rick that these are not things to do especially if shes not on pill plus in a club supposed to have rules with trustable people, Pull out or ask man wtf, Rick is an ass
Again these are things they should have talked about before with the couple espcecily going raw.

I would also like to see situations with Fred Flirting with other women with the consent of Mary, Aka Hothusband, it's her who seems to be the most jealous of the 2,
we can see in prologue her lack of confidence and her fear of being dumped, would have been nice to have him overcome her fear this way instead of having cheating opportunity with a same result if he behave and goes beyond limits.

I know all this is my point of view and its more an expression of my feeling than a review, anyway thx if you read all this.
Peace&LOVE

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I'm going to spill some beans here, regarding upcoming chapter (sorry Sim, not able to hold myself :p). Let's play a game. Guess what among the following can be a possibility for upcoming chapter?

1. Hothusband?
2. Answer to murders?
3. Young blood domination?
4. Divorce?
5. Pregnancy?
6. Conspiracy?
7. Sex, sex, sex?
8. Traitor?
9. Gangbang?
10. Orgy?
11. Accident?
12. Marriage?
13. New characters?
14. Prison break?
15. Fuck for freedom?
16. Rejection?
17. Me quitting FiTB_Games?
18. Another Death?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hi, Thanks for this great AVN, you did a really great job, keep up the good work!
Sorry in advance about the long post and misspelling, let say I had a lot to say while waiting for the next chapter.

first I would to thanks and greet the devs for their implications, communication and providing us with an immersive story and although a fiction that feel real.
The concept of playing as you would in everyday life is really something that I particularly appreciate.

I must say that I am more invested in history itself than the intimacy scenes,
I particularly appreciate the way of developing and bringing things gradually and involving us in the choices that we prevail and of course their consequences.
Even if I have my point of view on certain possibilities and choices that do not necessarily suit me,
I understand the direction taken and the choices you offer and your way of developing them.
On the other hand I would have liked that during intimate scenes, the dialogues about the erotic sittuation would be more developed, not necessarily in all the scenes for example during the meeting in the swingers club.
Its a big changes in their life & sex life, it was treated a little too quickly for my taste, it would have been interesting to develop in more detail what the couple feels or fred feels
The same way Mary describes her adventures to Fred, especially since swinging being a bit of the heart of the game, it leaves me hungry on this side, especially at such an important time in their history.

So far I really like you work and really enjoyed discovering the everyday life of Mary and Fred in their journey.
I must admit that I had great doubts at the end of Chapter 1 (or prolog? )and the introduction of blackmail,
the blackmail stories generaly in AVNs are often unrealistic and/or a shortcut to advance a story,
Especially since I am not likely to let myself being fooled, I prefer face the consequences and lose my job rather than being someone's puppet.
Fortunately that is resolved quickly enough ... but it will have repercussions later ^^
especially for those who wanted to go to the end and who lead to Mary gangbang,
Given the number of choices to stop the scene it may be a point of no return for the couple if we continue until the end
Especially with Mary past having been abused in her childhood not to put an end to that is completely immoral from my point of view.

Now like most of us Im impatient to know the outcome, the hardest part for me being the questions and the mysteries that have developed during the first 3 chapters and the desire to know the result,
as seeds that you have sown and make it grow in our mind :D
I must admit that it is a little cruel to leave us in the dark ^^ but I do not hold ant grudge against you,
It maintains the audience in suspense and pushes us to take choices which we do not have the long term vision,
This is where we see that there is a real writing work on your part, playing with our nerves and our emotions and offering us choices, Sometimes crucial but which can be influenced on what you just learned.
The easy example being Zoe's phone call about Mary cheating with Jeremy and just after we have a date with Kelly and the choice to push thing further with her.
It is well played on your part.

On the other hand I am less in tune with your way of leaving these things pending on several chapters, of course you have your long term vision and this is certainly due to the course of the scenario, the big picture of this VN.
Especially since several times, during visits to the therapist, the crucial point is communication and being honest with each other for a balanced relationship.
Ok the subject of Fred who has trouble confiding is tackled but not approaching the subject if Mary has cheated or not can greatly influence our future choices, I think that is why we still do not have the answer,
a way of influencing ourselves to take choices in emotion and impulse and regret later.

For my part I think that Zoe is liying, Mary seems to be completely honest in the majority of cases.
Besides, I would not be surprised to see Zoe involving in other events concerning the life of the couple, even being involved in the murders of Charlie and Mike, 2 people who would easily be approached by a woman like her,
It does not make her the killer but I can see her being an accomplice, especially since living with them she knows a lot about them and even admits eavesdropping, for me she has a link with many events, again she can influence a man to do the dirty work for her and thinking she also protect mary in the process.
She seems to be far too obsessed with Fred and get rid of Mary could be a way for her to get her hands on him, a game like Lessons of Passions having left me some memories of a psychopate woman ^^

Being involved in the story I tested a few part of choices and paths,
although these are not paths that I would have explored if the game was finished I wanted to know more about the story see what can happen, while waiting for next chapter.

Certain events are not of my taste but I appreciate it being there for a different pov and replay,
I dont want to talk again about the gangbang, which from my point of view is a rape, because it is, for me its impossible to let it happen to your wife if you have a minimum of consideration for her, in addition to her past.

The cheating side does not interest me more than that because if we choose to build something, seeing doctors, therapists,
What the interest of cheating on you partner, lets divorce directly but I understand its here, especially to assume your bad choices.

Besides, I find that the Howfe side taking over on cheating is very well done and strengthens the immersion for the couple to share things, for the better and for the worse ^^

On the other hand I would like to have 2 Hotwife subPaths , one where Fred is faithful and the other one where he is cheating on Mary,
If Fred is faithful she does not lose control and that remains just light flirt
If Fred is unfaithful it goes further and she loses control more easily
For me Mary loses the control of the situation a little too easily,
With Logan it remains under control because Fred is present and he does not know that she is a married woman
But with Bryce things goes a little too far, in the kitchen it exceeds the simple flirt, he know she is married and she know he know ^^
We have the perfect candidate for next chapter to have a taste of Mary if Fred is a cheater.
Later when she admits that he has a crush for her, even if its Fred who suggest the striptease idea it goes way way too far,
he did not ask her to be fingerfuked at a college party in front of a bunch of Guys,
It could have been worse especialy after she collapse, in her state they could have gangbanged her...let say she was alone with bryce he would have fucked her for sure.
also the fact an inexperienced guy make her cum hard is a bit out of context, would have been better to write it more as she was turned on by the audience Than Bryce.
I was feeling like I pimped mary for other guys
Ok she tells him everything when coming back home but it should have been a sex scene with her ... hey remember spicing their sex life, breeding her ^^
Like when she was telling him about playing strip poker with Bryce, Fred was jerking off about the situation, here what she is telling is hotter but he let her her go take a Bath ...

The goal being for the couple to conceive a child and spice up their sexuality and Mary going out of her shell and manages to overcome her past trauma.

Choosing an hotwife path,must have talking, defined limits on what you are ready to accept or not,
the discussion with the swinger couple was interesting about it but look like they dont follow the advices.

Fred certainly noticed (beach gloryhole ^^ ) that Mary can lose control but they do not really have a deep discussion about their limits, I would have liked to see him assert himself a little more, especially in a positive way,
As in the swinger club when Rick Cum inside her, I would have liked to see him reassure Mary a little more,
and Fred taking initiative to tell Rick that these are not things to do especially if shes not on pill plus in a club supposed to have rules with trustable people, Pull out or ask man wtf, Rick is an ass
Again these are things they should have talked about before with the couple espcecily going raw.

I would also like to see situations with Fred Flirting with other women with the consent of Mary, Aka Hothusband, it's her who seems to be the most jealous of the 2,
we can see in prologue her lack of confidence and her fear of being dumped, would have been nice to have him overcome her fear this way instead of having cheating opportunity with a same result if he behave and goes beyond limits.

I know all this is my point of view and its more an expression of my feeling than a review, anyway thx if you read all this.
Peace&LOVE
Thank you, that's one of the longest post I've read here tbh. But really liked the way you put forth your opinion/review. We will definitely try to work on the suggestions.

Reactions: Beembeem

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm going to spill some beans here, regarding upcoming chapter (sorry Sim, not able to hold myself :p). Let's play a game. Guess what among the following can be a possibility for upcoming chapter?

1. Hothusband?
2. Answer to murders?
4. Divorce?
5. Pregnancy?
6. Conspiracy?
7. Sex, sex, sex?
8. Traitor?
9. Gangbang?
10. Orgy?
11. Accident?
12. Marriage?
13. New characters?
14. Prison break?
15. Fuck for freedom?
16. Rejection?
18. Another Death?
All except 17. At least you better not.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you very much. we appreciate it. Very happy you are enjoying it.
In the situation with Jeremy. Fred either doesn't believe Zoe, or, he has been cheating himself. So either way, he is hesitant to confront Mary about this. We do go into more depth on this in the upcoming chapter however.
We have written in a hot husband part going forward as well. I think this is necessary if Fred is allowing Mary to have fun on the side, then she should allow him to as well.
Yes, in the kitchen scene, depending on the route you are on, will change up how she acts in this scene. Bryce is infatuated with Mary, and while shy, would not turn down the chance to be with her.

Her arousal and orgasm was more about the situation of stripping in front of the other guys, rather than the prowess of Bryce.
And the surprise of what he did was what drove her over the edge.

We are still learning. And knowing what we know now, there are probably a few things we would do a little differently. We have tried to overcome the issues in the story early on as we go forward, however, some of the scenes are just what they are.

Thanks again for the kind words, and the input on the story. We love getting the feedback!

Reactions: Beembeem

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All except 17. At least you better not.
And no divorcé either, there swingers they will see each other having sex with others, and even if they are mad enough at each other to want to divorce, than you can have hate sex (very rough sex) and Mary can hate it at first and feel embarrassed that it’s making her wet to have an orgasm. Also maybe Fred wants a reverse gangbang where it’s him fucking 4 of the wives, or 4 from the swinger club either all 4 bent over next to each other and he goes right down the row or 2 stacked on top of each other lol.

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
And no divorcé either, there swingers they will see each other having sex with others, and even if they are mad enough at each other to want to divorce, than you can have hate sex (very rough sex) and Mary can hate it at first and feel embarrassed that it’s making her wet to have an orgasm. Also maybe Fred wants a reverse gangbang where it’s him fucking 4 of the wives, or 4 from the swinger club either all 4 bent over next to each other and he goes right down the row or 2 stacked on top of each other lol.
Doesn’t mean Mary and Fred will be divorced. I could see Tony and his wife having issues if she finds out about all the girls he is banging when he’s DJing

Reactions: simarimas

Beembeem

Jun 28, 2023

1. Hothusband?
2. Answer to murders?
4. Divorce?
5. Pregnancy?
6. Conspiracy?
7. Sex, sex, sex?
8. Traitor?
9. Gangbang?
10. Orgy?
11. Accident?
12. Marriage?
13. New characters?
14. Prison break?
15. Fuck for freedom?
16. Rejection?
18. Another Death?
Certainly a mix of most this even if certain subjects will not be aborded in depth
except 4 , 17 , divorce must not be an option, better have the couple fight and fight again ^^ to overcome it. divorce will mean gamùe over for me :)
and 5 I hope will come later certainly as a final ? ^^

Thank you, that's one of the longest post I've read here tbh. But really liked the way you put forth your opinion/review. We will definitely try to work on the suggestions.
Thanks for reading this all :D and glad you liked it especialy If these suggestions can help you in any way ^^
about the longest post I must say I was a bit carried away and you all give us materials for brainstorming

Thank you very much. we appreciate it. Very happy you are enjoying it.
You are welcome, thanks to you all for providing us this great VN.

In the situation with Jeremy. Fred either doesn't believe Zoe, or, he has been cheating himself. So either way, he is hesitant to confront Mary about this. We do go into more depth on this in the upcoming chapter however.
I completly understand the situation and I also truly believe Zoe is lying plus the fact Fred can be a cheater and wont be caught pushing the Jeremy subject.

My comment was more about my PoV about the situation, how I will react in such situation.

For me Zoe is trouble, worst possible partner to cheat with.
I fell she is part of a bigger part of the upcoming story and completly understand you keep that for the following chapter.

In fred shoes having Zoe living in my home, the flirty way she act with him, the doubt about her revelations I cannot leave such subject an inaborded
Add the fact she is supposedly Mary best friend even I cheated with her I can't let this unspoken and prefer clear things out, but again is the way I feel, how i will react in such situation and not judging your reasoning and the way you treat it, that why it eat my mind thinking about it :) ( or a bad way to try to have faster update j/k ;D )

We have written in a hot husband part going forward as well. I think this is necessary if Fred is allowing Mary to have fun on the side, then she should allow him to as well.
Will be nice, especialy the way I unerstand Mary personnality, for me she have insecurity and fear about her relationship and bieng left out.
Actualy I think he got enough oppotunities with cheating partner so I hope it will be more oriented how the couple, especialy Mary, handle such situation, dont need for him to bank everything around just flirting will be good enough for me.

Yes, in the kitchen scene, depending on the route you are on, will change up how she acts in this scene. Bryce is infatuated with Mary, and while shy, would not turn down the chance to be with her.
I got it and again I understand the situation very well, actualy I tried most routes (cheating, hotwife and faithfull) to see the difference, I could have missed opportunities to maybe change things but I think I got a picture about most of it.

I completly understand Bryce in this situation, will do the same if I was him.
My concern is about how Mary react, not him.

Both know fred is not home and only his arrival stop things going further, if fred faithfull she will have stopped when he started to grope her, after the neck kissing even if she told him afterward. I feel like I gave her a free pass

The roleplay situation with logan was to spice up their relationship, we see they are turned on by those situations,
even after the kitchen event with bryce they have sex but not when she is coming back from the Bday party, fred told her you had fun it's ok, again I fell like you gave her a free pass and not a way to reinforce their bond in relationship, Im a bit disapointed ^^

If Fred is cheating I understand there is no way to stop her or let say being asked beforehand on the situation.

I compare it with Logan who his the trigger for hotwife path, in this case the couple choose it and we have a choice to push it further or not, they both agree or not and the choice happen when logan start to be handsy with Mary so she take the initiative to ask fred if it's ok.
In Bryce case we don't have a choice, at therapist or maybe with the swinger couple (I dont rmember right now) Fred and Mary have a talk about going to far and she consider it like cheating, ok lets agree she open up in the meantime but that not mean she swapped and cant control her anymore, specialy in an unknow place with unknow (immature?unpredictable?) college guy and when she was on a date with logan she asked Fred come by for her safety.
Again it's the way I fell myself and how I will react about it, for me Fred should have tell her im ok and sublety tell her I prefer being informed especialy when that happen under my roof with my wife, just knowing about it beforehand.
I signed for logan but got an unwanted bryce in the package, unless hes planned to be a breeder for Mary (not my taste, Fred must be the father)
hotwife path will not transform Fred into a passive guy.
Her arousal and orgasm was more about the situation of stripping in front of the other guys, rather than the prowess of Bryce.
And the surprise of what he did was what drove her over the edge.
Replayed the scene and yes the crowd is a big turn on for her but she will be aware enough to not lower her defense at that point and should have stopped going this far when she is alone in a crowd of unknow college guy.
she is described as shy and nervous plus her child trauma must be a trigger for her to be carefull.

In a faitlfull Fred path " If " fred was there I will be completly ok (for my pov) with the current scene and the fact hes here could add more to her feeling and arounsal and a more erotical scene descibing fred feeling, like getting fred approval to pull down her panty, looking at him saying he is ok with his eye and going further receiving the confirmation of Fred will the point of her big orgasm, sharing that experience together, thats the way I see it not judging your point of view and the way you descibed it.
I keep in mind that the core of the game is swinging as a couple sharing experiences, having fun alone even ef they share the experiences by telling it is not the same, witnessing the event is a big thrill.

We are still learning. And knowing what we know now, there are probably a few things we would do a little differently. We have tried to overcome the issues in the story early on as we go forward, however, some of the scenes are just what they are.
As I said in my previous post Im not judging at all, we all have different PoV and experiences and the way we feel, tell and descibe the things could be completly different, I keep that in mind and I completly understand the way you did it, especialy for your 1st VN, you guys did an amzing work and I will not be here if I wasnt hooked by your story.

Thanks again for the kind words, and the input on the story. We love getting the feedback!
Your welcome and I really appreciate your communications, like in a great relationship it's the core!
You guys are really a great team and seriously deserve the best.

Peace&love

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

No time to worry about a 4th of July render. so decided to give you this one instead.

IMG_2036.jpeg

Wanted to update everyone on progress. We are actually moving along well. Still have a couple of short scenes to write, as inbetween scenes that we needed to have. But they are pretty short scenes. Still have some renders to do also, but they are fairly simple ones. Endings of scenes, that kind of thing. We have actually started our playthroughs on the earlier part of the Chapter, so trying to get as much done as possible all at once.
Still slower than hoped, but we are getting there.
As soon as we have a more concrete day in mind, we will let you know.
July payments were suspended, just so you know.
Thanks, and again, sorry for the delays. As much as you hate them, we hate them more, believe me.
FitB Games

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

No time to worry about a 4th of July render. so decided to give you this one instead.

View attachment 2745407

Wanted to update everyone on progress. We are actually moving along well. Still have a couple of short scenes to write, as inbetween scenes that we needed to have. But they are pretty short scenes. Still have some renders to do also, but they are fairly simple ones. Endings of scenes, that kind of thing. We have actually started our playthroughs on the earlier part of the Chapter, so trying to get as much done as possible all at once.
Still slower than hoped, but we are getting there.
As soon as we have a more concrete day in mind, we will let you know.
July payments were suspended, just so you know.
Thanks, and again, sorry for the delays. As much as you hate them, we hate them more, believe me.
FitB Games
Hehehehe... I have it on good authority.
Come on guys, you are doing great.
;)

Reactions: crisbr
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes