simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The only scene between when MC shows up back home from the business trip, and when they go to the restaurant, is the MC wife showing him the new furniture and game room. Is that the part you were wondering about?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone mind sharing what is the scene in between the Kelly vacation and Zoe restaurant scenes? Thank you.
Are you talking about when the MC came back from his business trip and he mary, and Zoe went out to lunch? If so you get the option of going to the bathroom with Zoe or staying at the table.

Jun 16, 2022
Are you talking about when the MC came back from his business trip and he mary, and Zoe went out to lunch? If so you get the option of going to the bathroom with Zoe or staying at the table.
No, it's literally a scene in before the Zoe bathroom scene. It is the fifth unlock in the gallery.

The only scene between when MC shows up back home from the business trip, and when they go to the restaurant, is the MC wife showing him the new furniture and game room. Is that the part you were wondering about?
No, there's one right after Kelly hotel room scene and before Zoe bathroom scene.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That could be the poker scene with MC wife. Fred talks to her on the phone, and she sends him pictures of her online poker game.

Nope, just looked. That is a scene when MC and his wife go on vacation together with his boss. The wife is wearing purple lingerie.

mlingsex03.jpg

I think this one is out of order with the story. So it is not inbetween the Kelly and Zoe scenes

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
That could be the poker scene with MC wife. Fred talks to her on the phone, and she sends him pictures of her online poker game.

Nope, just looked. That is a scene when MC and his wife go on vacation together with his boss. The wife is wearing purple lingerie.

View attachment 2752865

I think this one is out of order with the story. So it is not inbetween the Kelly and Zoe scenes
Thanks. I don't know what happened, but I went back into the gallery, and the gallery now displays the scene between Mary and the MC now.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks. I don't know what happened, but I went back into the gallery, and the gallery now displays the scene between Mary and the MC now.
Glad to help. Not sure what happened that it wasn't displayed. Will see if we can duplicate the issue and fix it if we can.

Jun 16, 2022
Glad to help. Not sure what happened that it wasn't displayed. Will see if we can duplicate the issue and fix it if we can.
Unfortunately, now I am being hit with unexpected errors whenever I try to enter the second page of the gallery at this moment.

This is one of my recent save files.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Unfortunately, now I am being hit with unexpected errors whenever I try to enter the second page of the gallery at this moment.

This is one of my recent save files.
This is a known issue where you encounter an error while going to 2nd page of gallery. There was a fix that was uploaded in addition to game. You might've to try that if not already. Let me know if it works. Fix is available in 1st post of this thread.

Reactions: Tegerian

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I'm kind of torn on this game right now. I was really enjoying it. I am a person that likes sharing/swinging but not netorare. I know it's the MC but I don't like the fact he can cheat on Mary and not have to tell her. Just to let you know I am up to that part where the MC receives that email about the blackmail. So, I'm not done but am deciding whether to continue.

I'm not crazy about how the blackmail story line is going. I mean she was abused as a child. They worked through that and then now she is forced to do humilating and degrading things. It's counter productive to healing her in the first place. I know I can stop it but I was hoping to be able to stop it earlier then I could. Also not a big fan of clit piercings. Just my preference. I'm not asking anyone to change the game to suit me, just expressing my feelings about the game. I figure the dev would like feedback, no matter what kind it was. In general I do like the game. I like the writing, I like the characters. I love Mary. :love: I'm happy you made her a petite and love her body.

Anyway, I'll take a break for a day or two and then go back to continue.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also not a big fan of clit piercings. Just my preference.
An idea for dev; depending on if animations are present or not (this is easier with just images) - it'd be fairly simple (and take little render time) to make tiny spot renders for the piercings and/or pubes then make Mary as a layered image where the piercings automatically apply based on a conditional referencing some variable.

Or if you aren't familiar with layered images, in every day speak this means you can have a system where it doesn't have to check everytime, you'd simply set some variable like $maryPiercing = False, then everytime that layered image is shown it displays the variant.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm kind of torn on this game right now. I was really enjoying it. I am a person that likes sharing/swinging but not netorare. I know it's the MC but I don't like the fact he can cheat on Mary and not have to tell her. Just to let you know I am up to that part where the MC receives that email about the blackmail. So, I'm not done but am deciding whether to continue.

I'm not crazy about how the blackmail story line is going. I mean she was abused as a child. They worked through that and then now she is forced to do humilating and degrading things. It's counter productive to healing her in the first place. I know I can stop it but I was hoping to be able to stop it earlier then I could. Also not a big fan of clit piercings. Just my preference. I'm not asking anyone to change the game to suit me, just expressing my feelings about the game. I figure the dev would like feedback, no matter what kind it was. In general I do like the game. I like the writing, I like the characters. I love Mary. :love: I'm happy you made her a petite and love her body.

Anyway, I'll take a break for a day or two and then go back to continue.
You don’t have to make Fred cheat if you don’t want him to, in my game I do cause I like to see as much naughtiness as I can in a game, but that’s just me. You can play him as faithful Fred & the blackmailer will be dealt with at the end of the update, before you go to the r poker party take the unkown phone call, that way at the poker you will have 2 choices of what to do and how far you want to watch. Alright enough spoiling for today

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
You don’t have to make Fred cheat if you don’t want him to, in my game I do cause I like to see as much naughtiness as I can in a game, but that’s just me. You can play him as faithful Fred & the blackmailer will be dealt with at the end of the update, before you go to the r poker party take the unkown phone call, that way at the poker you will have 2 choices of what to do and how far you want to watch. Alright enough spoiling for today
Understood. I had the MC have one fling with Zoe in the beginning and then no more. I know I can deal with the blackmailer, I just wish I could stop it sooner. But again, just personal preference. ;)

Looks like you like Exciting Games. I played that just before this one. I enjoyed that one quite a bit.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Understood. I had the MC have one fling with Zoe in the beginning and then no more. I know I can deal with the blackmailer, I just wish I could stop it sooner. But again, just personal preference. ;)

Looks like you like Exciting Games. I played that just before this one. I enjoyed that one quite a bit.
Both that game and this one should have new updates this month

Reactions: blkcrow820

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Bummed the MC was not the first one to fuck Mary after she got her clit piercing. Or if he did, it wasn't shown. It should have been the MC first.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes