Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hopefully in the new update there will be more choice than last time. The wife has already done something, and we only have a choice after the fact, which was hopeless. She made an earring and we had no choice. Or we have the option not to let her go to the photoshoot, but the choice didn't work because she did. I want the choice to be yes or no. We had no choice, she gave the guy a blowjob in the dressing room. And we react late. In the swingewr club we can't cum inside the girl. A strange man would cum inside his wife, which was hopeless.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hopefully in the new update there will be more choice than last time. The wife has already done something, and we only have a choice after the fact, which was hopeless. She made an earring and we had no choice. Or we have the option not to let her go to the photoshoot, but the choice didn't work because she did. I want the choice to be yes or no. We had no choice, she gave the guy a blowjob in the dressing room. And we react late. In the swingewr club we can't cum inside the girl. A strange man would cum inside his wife, which was hopeless.
Sorry, there are some choices the wife makes on her own. You don't always get to make choices for other people, only yourself, and we reflect that in the game at times. And sometimes, shit just happens.

Some of these are plot points, that have an impact later in the story. Some of them are our own personal fetishes. Some of them were mistakes we made, or didn't think out properly. And some of them are just because we wrote it that way.

I won't rehash the issues here, they are what they are. I am sorry you don't like some of the things that happen, but we have been over it together before.

The choices you actually do have control over impact the story, for the most part. I won't say every one of them is lifechanging, but they do play a part. It just may not be that you choose 'Fuck this girl? Yes or No.'

I do hope you enjoy the upcoming update though.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sorry, there are some choices the wife makes on her own. You don't always get to make choices for other people, only yourself, and we reflect that in the game at times. And sometimes, shit just happens.

Some of these are plot points, that have an impact later in the story. Some of them are our own personal fetishes. Some of them were mistakes we made, or didn't think out properly. And some of them are just because we wrote it that way.

I won't rehash the issues here, they are what they are. I am sorry you don't like some of the things that happen, but we have been over it together before.

The choices you actually do have control over impact the story, for the most part. I won't say every one of them is lifechanging, but they do play a part. It just may not be that you choose 'Fuck this girl? Yes or No.'

I do hope you enjoy the upcoming update though.
In another game “Special Request” that Sadowdark argues with that dev, actually put his name in the game of what they were arguing about :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2080.png

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Those 3 scenes you have highlighted are the major plot points. Character-defining elements (in a positive way).

Again, most of the choices made in the game will matter at some point in the game. You'll see why, the answer to this is in Chapter 4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Those 3 scenes you have highlighted are the major plot points. Character-defining elements (in a positive way).

Again, most of the choices made in the game will matter at some point in the game. You'll see why, the answer to this is in Chapter 4.
:ROFLMAO:I still have to wait until Ch4

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
For records, let me tell everyone reading this post, Sadowdark "expresses his opinions" and renews them every 3 months by repeating himself again. Not satisfied with our answer at all. hahahaha
:ROFLMAO: I'll write again if I don't like any choice in Ch4:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, feel free to do that. Also don't forget about the "choices issue" you had for previous chapters too, it's important to renew them. Hahaha
:ROFLMAO:The previous chapter is history. I wrote about the previous one probably with Ch4 in mind:ROFLMAO:

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Thanks very much for you thoughts on the game. We love all feedback! That is how we get better.

The cheating may soon be an issue for Fred. Stay tuned for that. And remember, it often takes years for a cheater to be caught, so there is that also.

I understand, that way we did the blackmail scene may not be for everyone. But Fred is worried about what could happen to Mary, and the evidence against her is strong, so until that can be resolved, he would be very worried about confrontations on that front. And yeah, it can be counterproductive for Mary's healing, which could also explain why she has become a bit more 'outgoing' Some people react differently to trauma.

Glad you do like the writing, and the characters. And especially Mary, I love her also!

Thanks again, always happy to hear from people who play the game!

I kind of like the blackmail part, it adds to the corruption and creates a certain edge to the story.
It` s also good the wife makes here own decision and with cheating on the MC you can influence that.
I played this game a long time ago, but I had the feeling the cheating had consequences.
The cliffhanger at the end was something, I didn` t expect that outcome.

Great work, a very interesting game about corruption, cheating, ntr and swinging.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes