Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Once again the previews are excellent as always , great work by the team

As for the release , is it planned for last week of July or is it early August ?
We announced the date yesterday on our Patreon page. As stated earlier, it will be a July update, we really hope. 28/29/30 any of these dates.

We are spending hours of time rendering filler images, add-on stories, testing, coding and also rewriting multiple scenes. Rewriting dialogue - is because though we have a draft on a word doc, certain dialogue don't feel like it fits while we are actually play testing it. So had to rewrite quite a bit of script.

To be very honest last couple of weeks have been very exhausting for us in terms of game development. But we are happy with the outcome and we can't wait to bring it out to all of you. :)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I kind of like the blackmail part, it adds to the corruption and creates a certain edge to the story.
It` s also good the wife makes here own decision and with cheating on the MC you can influence that.
I played this game a long time ago, but I had the feeling the cheating had consequences.
The cliffhanger at the end was something, I didn` t expect that outcome.

Great work, a very interesting game about corruption, cheating, ntr and swinging.
Thank you! We appreciate it.

We do try to throw a curve now and then in the story.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
Thank you very much. we appreciate it. Very happy you are enjoying it.

In the situation with Jeremy. Fred either doesn't believe Zoe, or, he has been cheating himself. So either way, he is hesitant to confront Mary about this. We do go into more depth on this in the upcoming chapter however.
This was my only issue with the story. everything is built on trust. if true, she flat out cheated - that's just not my thing. i could only excuse it if some wild situation arose after Mary being mercilessly teased and she lost control. otherwise, it is out of character at this point in the story. I kept waiting for it to be answered and resigned to thinking that maybe Zoe made it up. Still, I would think he would have at least asked her about it at some point. If Zoe is lying, it is bad. If Mary is lying, it is worse.

re: Bryce in the kitchen, I don't mind that one. at this point, it is clearly established that Fred enjoys having her tease and is pushing her to do more as long as he hears about it. that one was hot and falls in line. i was glad to see an opportunity presented itself for mary to take it further with Bryce. i only wished they actually fucked. everything is the same but Bryce asks her to meet him in the bedroom.

Great story though! TY

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This was my only issue with the story. everything is built on trust. if true, she flat out cheated - that's just not my thing. i could only excuse it if some wild situation arose after Mary being mercilessly teased and she lost control. otherwise, it is out of character at this point in the story. I kept waiting for it to be answered and resigned to thinking that maybe Zoe made it up. Still, I would think he would have at least asked her about it at some point. If Zoe is lying, it is bad. If Mary is lying, it is worse.

re: Bryce in the kitchen, I don't mind that one. at this point, it is clearly established that Fred enjoys having her tease and is pushing her to do more as long as he hears about it. that one was hot and falls in line. i was glad to see an opportunity presented itself for mary to take it further with Bryce. i only wished they actually fucked. everything is the same but Bryce asks her to meet him in the bedroom.

Great story though! TY
The Jeremy question will be asked in this chapter, so you will have the answer soon. Might even find out why it happened.

We probably could have had Fred address it earlier, but it was too soon in the story for how we are telling it. So we justified it by explaining it away as either Fred thinking Zoe is just being Zoe, always having her little jokes, or because Fred himself was cheating. Looking back, there are probably more than a few things we might have done a bit different, but it is what it is. All a learning experience!

I also like the Bryce scenes, and the fact that Mary is getting a bit more bold in her actions, with the encouragement of Fred. I think you will enjoy the upcoming chapter if you enjoy those kinds of scenes.

And thank you! Glad you are enjoying it.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The Jeremy question will be asked in this chapter, so you will have the answer soon. Might even find out why it happened.

We probably could have had Fred address it earlier, but it was too soon in the story for how we are telling it. So we justified it by explaining it away as either Fred thinking Zoe is just being Zoe, always having her little jokes, or because Fred himself was cheating. Looking back, there are probably more than a few things we might have done a bit different, but it is what it is. All a learning experience!

I also like the Bryce scenes, and the fact that Mary is getting a bit more bold in her actions, with the encouragement of Fred. I think you will enjoy the upcoming chapter if you enjoy those kinds of scenes.

And thank you! Glad you are enjoying it.
The older guy, can't remember his name off hand, is dead right? Was hoping to see him get lucky. Poor guy.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
The older guy, can't remember his name off hand, is dead right? Was hoping to see him get lucky. Poor guy.
Yep, Charlie is dead. But we have a separate standalone episode with him. He got lucky there.

It's available on our Patreon page.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
How do i download it if i am on Tier 4 ?

Also can you please tell me how many renders to expect in that standalone episode.
If you are on tier 4 you will already have access to the post with the link to the episode. You can download the latest one i.e, Scene 3 (it includes previous 2 scenes too)

I don't remember the number of renders there, but it's not a big scene. It's short, as it was intended to be but it's fun.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, is there a walkthrough for the game up to the most recent update?
We have not created a separate walkthrough in a few updates. There is an ingame cheat/walkthrough mod, but not an actual walkthrough. I am hoping to have time to create one once we finish and release this next update.

But feel free to ask if you have any questions as you are going through it.

paulzezima99

May 16, 2023
We have not created a separate walkthrough in a few updates. There is an ingame cheat/walkthrough mod, but not an actual walkthrough. I am hoping to have time to create one once we finish and release this next update.

But feel free to ask if you have any questions as you are going through it.
I'm just interested to know the various paths you can do in the game, such as swinging, MC cheats, FC cheats, vanilla romance, cuckolding, cuckqueaning etc

Otherwise a full walkthrough with all the choice effects on points like love and trust would be great, or even being able to see them in game would work

Also, does the choice of couple picked when drinking with Charlie affect anything in the future? I know picking any results in getting drunker but not sure about the couple choices themselves

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm just interested to know the various paths you can do in the game, such as swinging, MC cheats, FC cheats, vanilla romance, cuckolding, cuckqueaning etc

Otherwise a full walkthrough with all the choice effects on points like love and trust would be great, or even being able to see them in game would work
there is a patch for the cheat/walkthrough in the original post

The 3 main paths are swinging, which is basically our vanilla path. This is not avoidable. Then a hotwife path, where you allow your wife to fool around with other guys, And the cheating path, which can lead to cuckolding. It can occur if you cheat on your wife when given the choices. Hotwife and cheating are avoidable.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Update will be out on Sunday for patrons followed by public release next week.

Till then let's do a quick QnA here.... Post your questions and we'll answer them.

I'll answer a couple of default questions to start off:

1. Will there be music in the game? Yes, we do have plans to add music. We may add it as a patch after C4 release. We already have a few scenes with music (initial chapters), thanks to a dear friend.

2. Animations? Probably.

Go on, it's your turn to ask. :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes