DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What great renders...and I love all these scenes!!!
I think it's a great update you've done, and I hope you keep it up for the next updates.

;)
Hey just noticed something, 2 games both with a Myriam in their game had group sex scenes in their latest updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough available for chapter 4 ?
Not yet. I am going to try to put one together over the next week or so, but again, I can't make any promises. We do have a guy who does the walkthrough mod, but I think he is pretty busy at the moment, so not sure how long that mod will take. Will keep you updated as we know more.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Excellent cuckold scene after the Miriam dinner with Fred watching Mary get fucked by two men (if you choose to watch and not to join)… so the hotwife/cuckold path it's finally started! :)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Hey just noticed something, 2 games both with a Myriam in their game had group sex scenes in their latest updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn... it's true, what a coincidence.

The truth is that this ALWL game... I'm translating it, but not Project Myriam, although I knew it was also of this type of game... hahahaha. I'm going to write down Project Myriam to translate it, although I think that some Spanish translator in the Spanish translated games thread has already translated it automatically and not manually as I do, but anyway I'll write it down to take a look at it. If you have played it for something ... hahahahahaha.

;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Yeah, best one yet, I still have one more playthrough to try out the 3rd swinger couple and then try to find out how to get Sonya or Vickie at the key party, Blair was great, Evelyn’s hot but she’s so prudish

As I'm translating it, I'm going slower than you in the story, but I also have to go through all the paths that the game has. This time these guys have really outdone themselves!
;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I know the developer relies on someone else for his android version so is there any chance the android version will be available by the public release or, even better, is it out now on his patreon? I’m waiting for this update but if the android can come out quickly I’m going to join his patreon

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I know the developer relies on someone else for his android version so is there any chance the android version will be available by the public release or, even better, is it out now on his patreon? I’m waiting for this update but if the android can come out quickly I’m going to join his patreon
I'm breaking my head to bring out an 'official' Android version with a smaller apk size (game & apk is about 3.60 gigs). I managed to work on the phone version of Gui but not with the file size yet. Let me see if I can come up with something in next couple of hours.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm breaking my head to bring out an 'official' Android version with a smaller apk size (game & apk is about 3.60 gigs). I managed to work on the phone version of Gui but not with the file size yet. Let me see if I can come up with something in next couple of hours.
You are a good man.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes