Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I gotta ask the question because I thought of this as I was playing the hotel key choices. Did you guys consider doing the choices for Mary instead of the MC? I kept thinking we would have a choice to see who she would be with. Not complaining, I just wondered. Also, I really thought it was smart writing to not just have every wife open her legs during that segment. Really adds to the story and makes you want to see them (I won't say who to spoil it) finally give it up in a later update.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, not sure why the Renpy Random selector does that, but I had some times when it happened I got all of them in about 6 tries and others it took forever.
too bad you didnt do the random selector for Mary, everytime she gets to be disappointed again with the same minute man :ROFLMAO:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Unless you want to prevent scumming it, (prevent players from rolling back and then getting a different roll when they proceed), you could just use the default python random function.
Used the default Random.Renpy. Don't mind people scrolling back and trying again.
I gotta ask the question because I thought of this as I was playing the hotel key choices. Did you guys consider doing the choices for Mary instead of the MC? I kept thinking we would have a choice to see who she would be with. Not complaining, I just wondered. Also, I really thought it was smart writing to not just have every wife open her legs during that segment. Really adds to the story and makes you want to see them (I won't say who to spoil it) finally give it up in a later update.
We wanted each girl to have their own different personalities, and therefore some will be more open to it than others, and for different reasons. Choices were always going to be for MC.
too bad you didnt do the random selector for Mary, everytime she gets to be disappointed again with the same minute man :ROFLMAO:
We did consider it, but decided the code and the paths were already crazy enough with the choices for just the MC, and adding in the wife having the same number of choices would have made that one scene longer in the script than the entire rest of the chapter. So we chose the easy way out. Plus, I wanted the outcome for this scene with her for a change in the way it is usually done.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Used the default Random.Renpy. Don't mind people scrolling back and trying again.

We wanted each girl to have their own different personalities, and therefore some will be more open to it than others, and for different reasons. Choices were always going to be for MC.

We did consider it, but decided the code and the paths were already crazy enough with the choices for just the MC, and adding in the wife having the same number of choices would have made that one scene longer in the script than the entire rest of the chapter. So we chose the easy way out. Plus, I wanted the outcome for this scene with her for a change in the way it is usually done.
Well maybe you could add the random selector of guys for Mary in your next chapter or do a voting poll on patreon for it :love: Cause in my game my Mary is a nympho and is trying to fuck everyone:ROFLMAO:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
A quick update before the public release tomorrow:

Looks like we have a 'finished' product for C4 and the bugs reported by patrons have been fixed.

Additions:

1. Official WT Mod - Can be activated/deactivated easily in the 'preferences' screen.
2. Official Andriod Port - Includes official WT Mod

We had a couple of great users who were posting 'unofficial' mods which were pretty good and consistent. But having our own official mod and port will give us flexibility for making changes as and when needed and don't have to depend on the unofficial ones for the updates. Hence we decided on doing official versions.

We thank estrada777 (android port) and Laikdink (WT Mod) for their work and in the future we will definitely collaborate to come up with the best product for our fans.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
And the compressed version is just sitting here waiting.... ;)
If you have downloaded the game from our Patreon page, just wanted to let you know, we uploaded a new build with additional features and bug fixes a few hours ago. You may have to compress the new build again if you had compressed it maybe 12 hrs ago.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you have downloaded the game from our Patreon page, just wanted to let you know, we uploaded a new build with additional features and bug fixes a few hours ago. You may have to compress the new build again if you had compressed it maybe 12 hrs ago.
Yeah, it was, no worries, doesn't take long to do it ;)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Alright, links to C4 are now live on OP.

Thanks for your patience and for not leaking the game before the public release. We appreciate that, means a lot to us. Also a big thanks to all our patrons for reporting the issues so that we could fix them on time. )

Hope you like the update as much as we enjoyed making it. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 4.1] [FiTB_Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Any difference between the Patreon and Public version? The one I downloaded on day 1 from Patreon was 3.6 GB and this one is 3.37 GB.
Thanks!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Any difference between the Patreon and Public version? The one I downloaded in day 1 was 3.6 GB and this one is 3.37 GB.
Thanks!
Yes, we made some bug fixes, and cleaned up some things in the file system, deleted some duplicate images/animations. I would suggest trying the latest version. The final scene had some variable bugs causing an issue with what scene was showing and how the dialogue went. At the very least, play from a save near the end if you have one.

Reactions: AssRider
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes