simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
View attachment 2831671

I think I've played too many games on this site. All I can think of with this image is that the next scene will be the MC waking from a coma after an unspecified length of time, and he'll have to piece his life back together with a serious case of amnesia.
Hahaha. No comas or amnesia in this one. Not so sure about having to piece his life back together though. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: javikaston

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
what type of ntr is this ? is the mc doing the stealing or being stolen from?
Yes!

There are cuckold scenes both with the MC being the one doing the cucking and with him being cucked. Both of which are avoidable. Mostly the game is sharing/swinging, but with a path for cheating by the MC and his wife, and with a path for allowing the wife/MC to have fun consensually with other people.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The real issue no one seems to be addressing because of what...fear? Embarrassment? Regardless, CG not depicting real, life-like grass is unacceptable! This fake, weird looking stuff posing as grass is the cause of many arguments on this site and I'm upset that it wasn't tagged as fake grass. What kind of weird kink is this?

:WaitWhat:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
The real issue no one seems to be addressing because of what...fear? Embarrassment? Regardless, CG not depicting real, life-like grass is unacceptable! This fake, weird looking stuff posing as grass is the cause of many arguments on this site and I'm upset that it wasn't tagged as fake grass. What kind of weird kink is this?

Ssshh... Simarimas is very fond of his garden. Don't talk about the grass....

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

We use astroturf where I am from. Grass just burns up here.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2831671

I think I've played too many games on this site. All I can think of with this image is that the next scene will be the MC waking from a coma after an unspecified length of time, and he'll have to piece his life back together with a serious case of amnesia.
Or he gets a flat tire and the truckers pull over to give Mary a lift while they put her up on the dash board so one can use her mouth while other is in her pussy :love: Maybe next update Sara and Fred can hookup while Mary and Ben and definately got to see weather girl at the swinger club or a bar. Maybe do a poll and we’ll vote

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Hi guys. The virtual novel is very good, but is there a way to avoid or at least make the MC less willing to try in the couple swinging?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Or he gets a flat tire and the truckers pull over to give Mary a lift while they put her up on the dash board so one can use her mouth while other is in her pussy :love: Maybe next update Sara and Fred can hookup while Mary and Ben and definately got to see weather girl at the swinger club or a bar. Maybe do a poll and we’ll vote
Hmm. Someone is leaking our script...

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Android version, my phone says installation contains a trojan with malware that gives backdoor access to my phone. So... not playing this then.
Same problem downloaded it from mega
It's a false alert as we are using a modified Renpy that allows multiple save locations, in case if you uninstall the apk the save files remain intact.

You can search the forum for this, as this is with multiple games and multiple reports. Few AV are extra cautious. You can try our PC version to see if that issue occurs. Both the build from the same game directory.

If you are not happy with the answer, you can avoid installing the app. :)
Just to be sure, I ran a Malwarebytes scan on the apk file on my system and there was no issue with it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/alternat...-1-1-sdk-in-android-ports.85345/post-11051930

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why the fuck do they make NTR avoidable, but why not also sharing and swinging, since they are the same shit anyway. If I can't tolerate NTR, I can't tolerate swinging or sharing. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. The work of an idiot.
Learn how to read first. the tags and the developer notes clearly tell you what kind of game your playing. Here, since you probly cant find the developer notes on the first page, ill paste them for you

Please note that there are cheating, hotwifing, and Netorare (NTR) paths in this game, which are avoidable, There is also the main path, which is swinging. This is not avoidable. The wife, and husband, will both have sex with other people. If this doesn't appeal to you, we are sorry. If you like such content, great. Welcome to the party! Enjoy the game

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
About the Velvet bar's swinging scene with the neighbors, did the choice made from the football betting influence the scene or it's something else?
Cause I got Fred ended up with Sonya or Blair and Mary always ended up with Tony. Also a suggestion for next update to input this in the scene gallery.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Will we see more of Tyler (with Mary), the swinger-guy who raped her?
Also, will there be a separate cuckolding path? At the moment, there are swinging, hotwiving and cheating, but even in the latter case, mc still has sex with his wife and a say in what she does.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes