simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The game is cool, but I can't avoid the scenes where the MC's wife sleeps with other guys. the only way for the wife not to cheat is if I make the MC not cheat on his wife with other women?
If you cheat on the wife, she will eventually cheat on you.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
by cheating do you mean cheating only without hotwifing or cheating with hotwife included in there?
i mean to open that bryce-cheating scene
if you do hotwife, even if you cheat also, you will get the first one. if you cheat, without hotwife, you get the second one.

The scene is mostly the same, but there are a few differences

Reactions: camube

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That's kinda sucks, but happy for the dev's decision to break the stereotype
We were going to add a random choice for the wife also in this scene, but it was already huge, just with the randoms for the MC. And it would have ended up being half the script for the update, and made so many variables for when they talked after, that we decided to stick with a set choice for her. Plus, I wanted to be sure we showed the scene with him in it, just for the change to the popular stereotype. Glad you noticed that!

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am kinda confused. last update ended with Mary being arrested. but now i start my game and i am back at the end of chapter 2 as Mary and mc are about to enter the swinging club. did the dev rewrite chapter 3? guess i iwll just play and see what happens.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Why the fuck do they make NTR avoidable, but why not also sharing and swinging, since they are the same shit anyway. If I can't tolerate NTR, I can't tolerate swinging or sharing. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. The work of an idiot.
Now now. Don't call yourself an idiot, just because you can't read. None of us feel that way about you. Illiteracy is easy enough to fix, it just takes the want and the drive.

And no, sharing/swinging are not the same shit as NTR. They are completely different. One is a loving display of affection and trust, while the other is the exact opposite.

But thanks so much for the excellent feedback. Posts like this really help us make our game better. Kudos.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i am kinda confused. last update ended with Mary being arrested. but now i start my game and i am back at the end of chapter 2 as Mary and mc are about to enter the swinging club. did the dev rewrite chapter 3? guess i iwll just play and see what happens.
We did not rewrite Chapter 3. I am not sure why your game did not start off at the beginning of chapter 4 if you had a save at the end of chapter 3.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
About the Velvet bar's swinging scene with the neighbors, did the choice made from the football betting influence the scene or it's something else?
Cause I got Fred ended up with Sonya or Blair and Mary always ended up with Tony. Also a suggestion for next update to input this in the scene gallery.
This scene is totally random, just a quirk of Renpy's random selector as to why some get the same person several times.

Mary's is not random however.

We are adding these scenes to the gallery.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
We did not rewrite Chapter 3. I am not sure why your game did not start off at the beginning of chapter 4 if you had a save at the end of chapter 3.
hm, strange. it has been a while since the last time i played it but i definately saved after the scene where Mary is arrested. anyway...guess i will be replaying chapter 3. not a huge issue since i really enjoy your game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Really good update. But still is not clear if Mary cheated behind MC's back or not
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Ahh, that is the real question. Do you believe her, or your lying eyes? I am actually glad you aren't quite sure, that means we got the writing of it all the way we wanted.

Reactions: mc loving VI

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like that you can do swinging without NTR
My mc will never cheat on Mary.
And if Mary wants to sleep with other people
I won't mind if she is honest with me

I value a woman's honesty a lot.

P.S. I haven't played the new update yet, but I will eventually.

Edit - I also don't really know if Mary has cheated or not
I really hope not
Because I have always been loyal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
hm, strange. it has been a while since the last time i played it but i definately saved after the scene where Mary is arrested. anyway...guess i will be replaying chapter 3. not a huge issue since i really enjoy your game.
Sorry about the save issue, but happy you are enjoying the game. Always love hearing that.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I like that you can do swinging without NTR
My mc will never cheat on Mary.
And if Mary wants to sleep with other people
I won't mind if she is honest with me

I value a woman's honesty a lot.

P.S. I haven't played the new update yet, but I will eventually.

Edit - I also don't really know if Mary has cheated or not
I really hope not
Because I have always been loyal
So have you played the hotwife route then? Allowing her to play around with the other guys so far?

If you have been loyal, you probably don't have anything to worry about.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So have you played the hotwife route then? Allowing her to play around with the other guys so far?

If you have been loyal, you probably don't have anything to worry about.
Yeah, I think I'm on that route.

The only time I don't know if she did anything without telling the mc
Is when he was on that trip
And her best friend told me over the phone that she did something with some other guy
But she never mentioned it to the mc when they were talking on that bench

My memory is a bit fuzzy tho because I haven't played the game in a while.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, I think I'm on that route.

The only time I don't know if she did anything without telling the mc
Is when he was on that trip
And her best friend told me over the phone that she did something with some other guy
But she never mentioned it to the mc when they were talking on that bench

My memory is a bit fuzzy tho because I haven't played the game in a while.
Your memory is just fine. You will find out a little bit more near the end of this chapter as far as that scene goes though.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for the info I have wondered about that scene since it happened.

Also, I wanted to say
Your game is really good.
It's one of the best games with a sharing path I have ever played.
Thank you. That means a lot to us!

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes