DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
how can we get charlotte? what did I miss?
When she comes over to your house and Mary talks to her, she tells her about the open relationship and there’s a choice if you want mc to be with Charlotte or do you want to find someone else for her, just pick you want to be with her, that’s what I did

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
When she comes over to your house and Mary talks to her, she tells her about the open relationship and there’s a choice if you want mc to be with Charlotte or do you want to find someone else for her, just pick you want to be with her, that’s what I did
which chapter? I mean, I never got that option, I guess I fucked up somewhere, but I need to know where I fucked up.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
About the Velvet bar's swinging scene with the neighbors, did the choice made from the football betting influence the scene or it's something else?
Cause I got Fred ended up with Sonya or Blair and Mary always ended up with Tony. Also a suggestion for next update to input this in the scene gallery.
It’s random, took me 18 tries to get Sonya, I always get Evelyn who’s hot but prudish

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Yeh thats true but you only get that choice if you are on hotwife path, if you are not then there is no choice.
This is the missing link, thank you lol. I guess, it's time to let the wife have wild time too if I can get my hands on Charlotte. I like her the best, perhaps put another baby in her (and many others if possible).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This is the missing link, thank you lol. I guess, it's time to let the wife have wild time too if I can get my hands on Charlotte. I like her the best, perhaps put another baby in her (and many others if possible).
If you go into the preferences in settings just enable the walkthrough guide and it will tell you which choices will be for hotwife, or cheating or trust or lust, sex scene & also asshole

Reactions: blademaster89

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i'm not sure about reporting this but i think there's a bug if the MC never cheat
i have a playthrough where the mc never cheat with anyone and and i got that during the last scene with Mary

Also, even if the MC is asking Mary permission about doing it with Rachel, the MC still talk to Mary as if he never told Mary about Rachel's scene
It is a bug. We are aware of it, and making the changes. Thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Shame there is no Gallery Unlocker for this beautiful game.
Wouldn't it be convenient to play the game and get the scenes unlocked? We prefer to keep it locked for a reason. We have scenes that are path specific and some people wouldn't want it to be there.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
how to get ch 4 scene next to the bikini shoot?

the one where the greyed-out preview is Mary in bathrobe

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The game is cool, but I can't avoid the scenes where the MC's wife sleeps with other guys. the only way for the wife not to cheat is if I make the MC not cheat on his wife with other women?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes