simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So how is the NTR structured in a game with swinging? Just curious.
Swinging is both spouses enjoying another person or couple, with complete consent, and doing so as a couple. It is a sexual release, and usually happens without an emotional connection with the sexual partner, or at least not one that would cause them to leave their spouse. It is an honest and shared experience for purely sexual reasons and enjoyment.

NTR can happen if one of the spouses goes outside of this format of honesty, and either cheats, or becomes so enamored with one of their sexual partners that they then prefer them over their spouse. Or does so in order to humiliate their spouse for whatever reason, be it to get back at them for cheating, or the way they are treated.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
great job on chapter 4! very happy with it. i did hotwife but i did cheat so i'll have to face those repercussions. i don't think she cheated but still wonder a bit. that's what zoe and whoever is manipulating her want. great writing.

i wouldn't mind having some way to see the greyed out scenes just to know what other paths exist. i have 3 greyed out.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So are all the diary entries really just fantasies? Hehe it would be nice if MC was able to come clean at this point and mitigate any damage.

It is strange because my MC did have sex with Lexi but didn't get the "fCheat" flag until the start of chapter 4 so I missed almost all the cheating stuff except the cabbie. And the wife didn't even become suspicious of Lexi until she met her in person so it wouldn't really have made sense for her to step out on the MC before the way she would with the pool scene with Zoe and the Nurse scene where she clearly knows something happened.

On the hotwife path though I really love it. Really open communicative couple. And I like when both people get to play solo sometimes and it was good of the wife to recognize the imbalance so far and allow him to be with Charlotte/Rachael.

Also is the only way to get the wife interested in anal sex by choosing gabriel? Or will it be able to happen another way (or will you get to choose gabriel again when they go back to the club).

My MC got the shy girl in the random generator (can't remember her name) I hope she isn't a one off! It would be nice if she gets to have MC ease her into the life since she seemed so comfortable with him.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Swinging is both spouses enjoying another person or couple, with complete consent, and doing so as a couple. It is a sexual release, and usually happens without an emotional connection with the sexual partner, or at least not one that would cause them to leave their spouse. It is an honest and shared experience for purely sexual reasons and enjoyment.

NTR can happen if one of the spouses goes outside of this format of honesty, and either cheats, or becomes so enamored with one of their sexual partners that they then prefer them over their spouse. Or does so in order to humiliate their spouse for whatever reason, be it to get back at them for cheating, or the way they are treated.
Thanks for answering our questions. I really appreciate devs who do take time to interact with us.

I haven't finished the update yet. It has been great so far. My only question is the anal at the swing club. I would have thought the couple would want to try this together, not just have strangers take her anal virginity and agree to maybe do it again with others in the car. Would they not want to do it as a couple themselves? Or at least try it as a couple post the first experience. It just seems odd they show no interest in doing it as a couple. It just doesn't ring true to me.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Fucking GREAT update:love:, I even forgot that this Game still existed:whistle:...Great Comeback....Too bad charley Died, liked the character:cry:.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
How do I unlock this scene that is gray
Actually it's the Mary/Bryce scene. But for a different path. We have two tiles there. For hotwife and for cheating. If you are in hotwife, then cheating will remain locked and hotwife will get unlocked vice versa.

Just a minor change in how that scene takes places. Content of that scene is same in both the paths.

Last edited:

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
Actually it's the Mary/Bryce scene. But for a different path. We have two tiles there. For hotwife and for cheating. If you are in hotwife, then cheating will remain locked and hotwife will get unlocked vive versa.

Just a minor changes in how that scene takes places. Content of that scene is same in both the paths.
Thanks alot ..

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So are all the diary entries really just fantasies? Hehe it would be nice if MC was able to come clean at this point and mitigate any damage.

It is strange because my MC did have sex with Lexi but didn't get the "fCheat" flag until the start of chapter 4 so I missed almost all the cheating stuff except the cabbie. And the wife didn't even become suspicious of Lexi until she met her in person so it wouldn't really have made sense for her to step out on the MC before the way she would with the pool scene with Zoe and the Nurse scene where she clearly knows something happened.

On the hotwife path though I really love it. Really open communicative couple. And I like when both people get to play solo sometimes and it was good of the wife to recognize the imbalance so far and allow him to be with Charlotte/Rachael.

Also is the only way to get the wife interested in anal sex by choosing gabriel? Or will it be able to happen another way (or will you get to choose gabriel again when they go back to the club).

My MC got the shy girl in the random generator (can't remember her name) I hope she isn't a one off! It would be nice if she gets to have MC ease her into the life since she seemed so comfortable with him.
The diary being true or not is up to the MC to decide at this point. Is she just writing fantasies? Or are these true? There are some things you may be able to check on to find out in next chapter, we left some clues for that.

Depending on who you cheated with, there were clues for Mary as well to know whether you did or not. She didn't know about Lexi until she met her, so that is why it didn't come up until then.

Glad you liked how we handled the hotwife path. We wanted it to be a two way street there, of the player so chose.

At this time, Gabriel is the only way to unlock anal. We wanted that to be a players choice as some are not into anal, so left that as a decision there to open it up or not. We may have the option again later on.

Evelyn is who you got. There could very well be more to her story.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
is there a choice way to avoid Mary getting her vag pierced? I really like this game but piercings are huge gross-out to me.
Sorry, no. The piercing scene isn't avoidable. We had thought about making it so, but to tell the truth, I didn't want to have to make twice as many renders for each sex scene with her, so decided to just stick with her having it.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for answering our questions. I really appreciate devs who do take time to interact with us.

I haven't finished the update yet. It has been great so far. My only question is the anal at the swing club. I would have thought the couple would want to try this together, not just have strangers take her anal virginity and agree to maybe do it again with others in the car. Would they not want to do it as a couple themselves? Or at least try it as a couple post the first experience. It just seems odd they show no interest in doing it as a couple. It just doesn't ring true to me.
We are glad to interact and answer questions. We are veterans of F95, and it was this site that inspired us to make the game. We are fans ourselves. Will always interact with the people here, I really enjoy it.

As to the anal. The way I pictured it, was they hadn't thought much about it to this point. Gabriel and Bella bringing it up kind of brought it to mind, and they decided to give it a try. They are there to try new things afterall, and gain new experiences. They will be trying it together in the future, if it was opened up, so stay tuned for that. We had so many other scenes in this chapter, that there are some we decided to hold off on until later.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes