simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm kind of torn on this game right now. I was really enjoying it. I am a person that likes sharing/swinging but not netorare. I know it's the MC but I don't like the fact he can cheat on Mary and not have to tell her. Just to let you know I am up to that part where the MC receives that email about the blackmail. So, I'm not done but am deciding whether to continue.

I'm not crazy about how the blackmail story line is going. I mean she was abused as a child. They worked through that and then now she is forced to do humilating and degrading things. It's counter productive to healing her in the first place. I know I can stop it but I was hoping to be able to stop it earlier then I could. Also not a big fan of clit piercings. Just my preference. I'm not asking anyone to change the game to suit me, just expressing my feelings about the game. I figure the dev would like feedback, no matter what kind it was. In general I do like the game. I like the writing, I like the characters. I love Mary. :love: I'm happy you made her a petite and love her body.

Anyway, I'll take a break for a day or two and then go back to continue.
Thanks very much for you thoughts on the game. We love all feedback! That is how we get better.

The cheating may soon be an issue for Fred. Stay tuned for that. And remember, it often takes years for a cheater to be caught, so there is that also.

I understand, that way we did the blackmail scene may not be for everyone. But Fred is worried about what could happen to Mary, and the evidence against her is strong, so until that can be resolved, he would be very worried about confrontations on that front. And yeah, it can be counterproductive for Mary's healing, which could also explain why she has become a bit more 'outgoing' Some people react differently to trauma.

Glad you do like the writing, and the characters. And especially Mary, I love her also!

Thanks again, always happy to hear from people who play the game!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
An idea for dev; depending on if animations are present or not (this is easier with just images) - it'd be fairly simple (and take little render time) to make tiny spot renders for the piercings and/or pubes then make Mary as a layered image where the piercings automatically apply based on a conditional referencing some variable.

Or if you aren't familiar with layered images, in every day speak this means you can have a system where it doesn't have to check everytime, you'd simply set some variable like $maryPiercing = False, then everytime that layered image is shown it displays the variant.
Hadn't thought about the layered image solution, but I may do something about the piercing soon. I personally hate that damned clit piercing, but more from a rendering standpoint. I have to adjust the damned thing in every single pose, even if just a little bit. Gets annoying as hell.

Thanks for the idea on that.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hadn't thought about the layered image solution, but I may do something about the piercing soon. I personally hate that damned clit piercing, but more from a rendering standpoint. I have to adjust the damned thing in every single pose, even if just a little bit. Gets annoying as hell.

Thanks for the idea on that.
Unfortunately, as far as animations are concerned... unless you're using Ren'Py's ATL, doing a layered animation (webm or similar) with transparency is not possible in Ren'Py. So you'd have to make a variation for every option available to the player. I've actually put an Issue in on the Ren'Py github for this enhancement, but I'm not sure it will ever get implemented.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Thanks very much for you thoughts on the game. We love all feedback! That is how we get better.

The cheating may soon be an issue for Fred. Stay tuned for that. And remember, it often takes years for a cheater to be caught, so there is that also.

I understand, that way we did the blackmail scene may not be for everyone. But Fred is worried about what could happen to Mary, and the evidence against her is strong, so until that can be resolved, he would be very worried about confrontations on that front. And yeah, it can be counterproductive for Mary's healing, which could also explain why she has become a bit more 'outgoing' Some people react differently to trauma.

Glad you do like the writing, and the characters. And especially Mary, I love her also!

Thanks again, always happy to hear from people who play the game!
Thank you listening and responding. ;)

Reactions: simarimas

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Honestly, it may depend on which route you go. I don't know. For me it happened when they went to the Parthenon club a second time. It was Rick.
Right. She fucks Fred (MC) before going to the club the second time. So the first fuck after piercing was the husband himself.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Right. She fucks Fred (MC) before going to the club the second time. So the first fuck after piercing was the husband himself.
Really? I don't remember that, I'll have to go back and look. Maybe I had a brain fart. lol

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Really? I don't remember that, I'll have to go back and look. Maybe I had a brain fart. lol
The first time they go to the club, Mary storms out, and they return home without sex. However they do have a passionate sex near the entrance of the house.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
The first time they go to the club, Mary storms out, and they return home without sex. However they do have a passionate sex near the entrance of the house.
Yes, I remember that. But she doesn't have the clit piercing yet at that point.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I think the sex scene in the floor is before the piercing. But there is sex in the home office with Fred where the guy watches before Rick has sex with her I believe

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Yes, I remember that. But she doesn't have the clit piercing yet at that point.
I think the sex scene in the floor is before the piercing. But there is sex in the home office with Fred where the guy watches before Rick has sex with her I believe
Okay, you both didn't have to tell me I'm getting old in two different ways. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: blkcrow820
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes