Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Understood
And even if Fred did only the BJ with Zoe, her Dialog indicate nothing of remorse that her happened the same. Xonsidering that she literally did the same and instead of making a fuss Fred took her to picknick, she sounds really arrogant and bitchy instead here.

Screenshot_20240311_053018_A Life Worth Living Chapter 4.jpg

Here something like "I know how fast things like that happen, and you forgave me he same too in the past. How could I be really mad at you, but you should have told me sooner "

Last edited:

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
I'm drawing a blank, who's Rick?

2024-03-10_21-08-03.jpg
Rick is the guy from the swingers club.
Mina and Rick are the first couple that Mary and Fred met at the swingers club. He also accidently creampie Mary on their second date.

the guy that's rough with Mary and gets banned from the club
The guy who got banned is named Tyler.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
If you have second thoughts in a bar and tell Mary that you don’t like her flirting with Logan, i think you will close the hotwife path.
I was thinking that also, I just wanted to confirm it. Last time I did the hotwife path but was going to try the swinging path and wanted to know what triggered it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
And even if Fred did only the BJ with Zoe, her Dialog indicate nothing of remorse that her happened the same. Xonsidering that she literally did the same and instead of making a fuss Fred took her to picknick, she sounds really arrogant and bitchy instead here.

View attachment 3431006

Here something like "I know how fast things like that happen, and you forgave me he same too in the past. How could I be really mad at you, but you should have told me sooner "
We have spent a weekend on this. I am not going to convince you otherwise, and we are not changing the script. Therefor, I am done commenting on this topic.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This bald spy is certainly a very good professional. Just look how skillfully he spy on Mary and Fred. This guy has never been so close to failing :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, now I think I understand why the bad guys spy on Fred and Mary and what is the reason for Mike's and Charlie's murders.
Just a little insider info.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This bald spy is certainly a very good professional. Just look how skillfully he spy on Mary and Fred. This guy has never been so close to failing :ROFLMAO:

By the way, now I think I understand why the bad guys spy on Fred and Mary and what is the reason for Mike's and Charlie's murders.
And there’s already cameras all over their house, so he could have already have been watching and fapping at home without getting barked at or scaring Mary from the window, but I’m surprised she didn’t invite him in and asked him he’d like a blowjob or maybe some anal :ROFLMAO:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
When does the first opportunity to talk to Marcos about the blackmail happen?
In Charlie’s last blackmail scene. You will be given an option to accept the deal of Charlie (Mary to work as maid) or contact Marcos.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
In Charlie’s last blackmail scene. You will be given an option to accept the deal of Charlie (Mary to work as maid) or contact Marcos.
I don't remember that. I remember them talking to Charlie and him asking for something in return to help them, I only had 2 choices. To accept would have been +1 asshole and -1 trust I believe. I know I did not choose that and I know they didn't go to Marcos after that. I'll have to go back and look at the scene again. Is that before or after the business trip and vacation?

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes