simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
simarimas I read through the new comments. Is the "Game Over" scene going to be the only way for separation. Only asking not because I want to leave Mary but hoping for an ending where Mary is the one that leaves the MC at the end of the finale chapter if he goes full cheating manwhore / asshole mode. Keep in mind I haven't played the update yet wait for the public release since I read there will be bug fixes in that build.
This is not the only separation possibility. Only the first

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"This is not the only separation possibility. Only the first " will you make one where the MC finally has some spine back, where he tells his wife she's just a whore and no that you don't build a family with a whore in a swinger's party unless there's a bingo at the end of it to choose who will raise that pizza delivery boy kid's with his money and ultimately that she has already enough semen inside to repopulate the city. That he was cheating to get away from her madness and in hope to find someone better suited for him and ends up leaving with a trustworthy wife and that she can happily go with the neighboor with his blessing?
i mean he's the MC shouldn't the main character somehow win... just joking you're not wired that way just emasculate him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alexsarta

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** ALWL Gallery Additions and Tweak [asahibito] ***

Decided to rework my gallery tweak mod yet again to incorporate the possibility of extending the built-in gallery code to use scope variables for specific scenes. The extension will fix some current scenes to allow it to play as intended.

The mod has 2 files:
- alwlgaladdab.rpyc for those who just wants the additional scenes. These scenes will have "(mod)" in the title
- alwlgaltweakab.rpyc is the gallery extension that adds the scope variables. It needs to above file. The extension also adds a quicker replay exit.

NOTE:
The mod does not change any game files

Updated: 2024-07-16

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0002.png

on

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes